lleytons wine - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-15-2006, 08:57 PM   #1
country flag vault123

vault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default lleytons wine

I would like too buy hewitts wine . Is there any body in Australia know whats it called and who produces it.
vault123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-21-2006, 08:54 AM   #2
country flag sadhbh

sadhbh has a reputation beyond reputesadhbh has a reputation beyond reputesadhbh has a reputation beyond reputesadhbh has a reputation beyond reputesadhbh has a reputation beyond reputesadhbh has a reputation beyond reputesadhbh has a reputation beyond reputesadhbh has a reputation beyond reputesadhbh has a reputation beyond reputesadhbh has a reputation beyond reputesadhbh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: lleytons wine

I didn't even know he had a wine

Juan Carlos Ferrero Thomas Johannson Llyeton Hewitt

Check out The Fiction Archive
sadhbh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 03:37 PM   #3
country flag GonzoFan

GonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadhbh
I didn't even know he had a wine
me neither ...

I thought I was the only one here who didn't know about the wine.

Richard Gasquet/Tomas Berdych/Marat Safin/Tommy Haas/Rafael Nadal/Andy Roddick/Marcos Baghdatis
All the chilean players and some others

"Just give 100 percent.
And that's not just in tennis or sports; that's in life.
If you give 100 percent, you'll have no regrets."
Lleyton Hewitt
GonzoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 04:13 PM   #4
country flag vault123

vault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond repute

If you look back in the newspix photographs or just type hewitts mothers name in there are photographs of hewitts parents launching their wine, from south australia.I can see the name hewitt on the bottle but not who produces it.
Old 03-21-2006, 04:55 PM   #5
country flag GonzoFan

GonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond repute

I only found this about the wine.

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/20...540187490.html

Quote:
Sporting Life
By Geoff McClure
March 5, 2003

C'mon, buy this

If it was good enough for the likes of Greg Norman and Shane Warne, why not Lleyton Hewitt as well. Yep, in news from Adelaide yesterday, the world's No.1 tennis player has agreed to have his name put on a new premium wine label.

All of which will come as a surprise to those who know our Lleyton as more of a cola drinker than a wine swiller, but it is a reputation that will change in a hurry if winemaker O'Leary Walker Wines get its way.

In all, only 500 cases (6000 bottles) of 2002 Adelaide Hills chardonnay and 2001 Clare Valley-Adelaide Hills cabernet-merlot will be made, the bottles bearing a small Hewitt signature and an "H" in the shape of a tennis court.

Alas, don't expect to spot too many of the Hewitt vintage in your local bottleshop, because, according to O'Leary Walker, most of the product will be destined for the American market.

Hewitt has been overseas during the bottling process, leaving most of the commercial dealings to his parents, Glynn and Cherilyn, who have wine interests in South Australia. According to Lleyton's father, the intention was to build the Hewitt wine as a quality product and for that reason the label is deliberately not ostentatious. The wine is expected to retail for about $30 in Australia and $US25 overseas.

Richard Gasquet/Tomas Berdych/Marat Safin/Tommy Haas/Rafael Nadal/Andy Roddick/Marcos Baghdatis
All the chilean players and some others

"Just give 100 percent.
And that's not just in tennis or sports; that's in life.
If you give 100 percent, you'll have no regrets."
Lleyton Hewitt
GonzoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 09:30 AM   #6
country flag vault123

Thank you Gonzofan for the article, it tell me all I want to know, I just wish some of it would go to England and not America.
Old 03-22-2006, 11:50 AM   #7
country flag sadhbh

sadhbh has a reputation beyond reputesadhbh has a reputation beyond reputesadhbh has a reputation beyond reputesadhbh has a reputation beyond reputesadhbh has a reputation beyond reputesadhbh has a reputation beyond reputesadhbh has a reputation beyond reputesadhbh has a reputation beyond reputesadhbh has a reputation beyond reputesadhbh has a reputation beyond reputesadhbh has a reputation beyond repute

I would love to try some but it will probably send me sleepy (not much of a wine drinker)

Juan Carlos Ferrero Thomas Johannson Llyeton Hewitt

Check out The Fiction Archive
sadhbh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 09:15 AM   #8
country flag vault123

I love South Australia wines, but to tell you truth I just want the label.