~ * ~ The "Welcome to bright Vienna" Erste Bank Open 2011 Cheering Thread - Page 22 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-26-2011, 07:17 PM   #316
country flag Happiness

Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: ~ * ~ The "Grass is Greener On The Other Side" Wimbledon 2011 Cheering Thread ~ *

ORDER OF PLAY MONDAY, 27 JUNE 2011:

Advertisement

Old 07-09-2011, 12:59 PM   #317
country flag Happiness

Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: ~ * ~ The "Välkommen Mästare" SkiStar Swedish Open 2011 Cheering Thread ~ * ~

SKISTAR SWEDISH OPEN 2011 MAIN DRAW SINGLES:

Old 07-10-2011, 09:43 PM   #318
country flag Happiness

Talking Re: ~ * ~ The "Välkommen Mästare" SkiStar Swedish Open 2011 Cheering Thread ~ * ~

ORDER OF PLAY MONDAY, 11 JULY 2011:

Old 07-10-2011, 09:45 PM   #319
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~ * ~ The "Välkommen Mästare" SkiStar Swedish Open 2011 Cheering Thread ~ * ~

Vamosssssssssssssss Tommy

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Machi Gonzalez ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:50 PM   #320
country flag Happiness

ATP HEAD 2 HEAD:

Old 07-11-2011, 10:01 PM   #321
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~ * ~ The "Välkommen Mästare" SkiStar Swedish Open 2011 Cheering Thread ~ * ~

Tommy had to give up his match against Volandri today in Bastad at 5:7, 5:5

First in the match I didn´t see anything strange, but the longer the match lasted, the more mistakes he made in his serve games and I really don´t want to know how low his percentage in first services was

Tommy wanted to continue playing and after he had the medical time out he even broke Volandri back, but you could see it was impossible for him to play normally...it was sooooo sad to see him like this and knowing how much Tommy wanted to play on his usual level...

Really hope he somehow gets rid of this stupid injury

Get well soon, Tommy

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Machi Gonzalez ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

Old 07-11-2011, 11:10 PM   #322
country flag Happiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommarsverige View Post
Tommy had to give up his match against Volandri today in Bastad at 5:7, 5:5

First in the match I didn´t see anything strange, but the longer the match lasted, the more mistakes he made in his serve games and I really don´t want to know how low his percentage in first services was

Tommy wanted to continue playing and after he had the medical time out he even broke Volandri back, but you could see it was impossible for him to play normally...it was sooooo sad to see him like this and knowing how much Tommy wanted to play on his usual level...

Really hope he somehow gets rid of this stupid injury

Get well soon, Tommy
I'm at a loss for words Birte ...

I was out for the entire afternoon and was really hoping you could enjoy today's match, since it's been too long since the last time you saw Tommy play, especially considering it was Båstad and what the tournament means to you

I thought the injury was over and really part of the past. He was so confident things wouldn't repeat again when I asked him at the Memorial if he was better

Get well soon Tomylito

Last edited by Happiness : 07-11-2011 at 11:15 PM.
Happiness is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:24 PM   #323
country flag Happiness

Tomorrow, with more time I'll post my photos of the last day of the III Open Memorial Santi Silvas
Old 07-12-2011, 10:36 PM   #324
on clouds...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happiness View Post
I'm at a loss for words Birte ...

I was out for the entire afternoon and was really hoping you could enjoy today's match, since it's been too long since the last time you saw Tommy play, especially considering it was Båstad and what the tournament means to you

I thought the injury was over and really part of the past. He was so confident things wouldn't repeat again when I asked him at the Memorial if he was better

Get well soon Tomylito
Thanks Fati

At least Tommy was still there today and he was with his friends and had fun with them. He said he still hopes he can play Hamburg, but if you ask me he should really not risk anything and only play if it feels 100% okay. Really don´t want him to miss another 6 months or something

Get well soon, Tommy

Old 07-16-2011, 11:26 AM   #325
country flag nalbyfan
Banned!

nalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond repute

He pulled out of Hamburg
nalbyfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 01:28 PM   #326
on clouds...

Tommy wrote on his twitter that he will go to Umag on saturday, so that is good news

Old 07-22-2011, 09:30 PM   #327
country flag Sonja1989
ClayCourtTard

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute

He doesn't have too good draw but the only thing what is important now.. he can play finally. Hopefully he stays healthy.
TT singles: (ranking: 106) Titles: Quimper CH '13, Rome 2 CH '13; Kazan CH '13 and Singapore CH '12. Finalist of Orléans CH '13; Alphen CH '12 and Mons CH '12. SF of Umag '13, Chennai '13 and Buenos A. '13
doubles: (ranking: 91) Titles: Andria CH '13 (w/J99) Sao Paulo CH Finals '13 and Alphen CH '13(w/Crvena Zvezda); Burnie CH '13 (w/delicfan), Bordeaux CH '13, Rome 2 CH '13(w/EnriqueIG8); Cordenons CH '12 and Alphen CH '12 (w/delicfan). Finalist of Sao Paulo CH '13(w/EnriqueIG8); Los Angeles '12(w/MikiKuba) and Cali CH '12(w/hat__boy)

DTT Singles: (ranking: 13) Title: Barcelona
Doubles: (ranking: 10) Title: Titles: Canada MS, US Open (w/*Jean*) and Acapulco/Sao Paulo '14 (w/J99) Finalist of Being/Tokyo (w/*Jean*)
Sonja1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 09:32 PM   #328
country flag Sonja1989
ClayCourtTard

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute

(1) CHELA - bye
Starace - De Bakker
Stakovsky - Rochus
Machado - (6) FOGNINI

(4) CILIC - bye
Qualifier - Haase
(WC) Veic - Junqueira
Qualifier - (7) SEPPI

(5) ROBREDO - Qualifier
Kavcic - Berlocq
Ferrero - Gonzalez
bye - (3) LJUBICIC

(8) DODIG - Ramos
Qualifier - (WC) Delic
(WC) Pavic - Volandri
bye - (2) DOLGOPOLOV
TT singles: (ranking: 106) Titles: Quimper CH '13, Rome 2 CH '13; Kazan CH '13 and Singapore CH '12. Finalist of Orléans CH '13; Alphen CH '12 and Mons CH '12. SF of Umag '13, Chennai '13 and Buenos A. '13
doubles: (ranking: 91) Titles: Andria CH '13 (w/J99) Sao Paulo CH Finals '13 and Alphen CH '13(w/Crvena Zvezda); Burnie CH '13 (w/delicfan), Bordeaux CH '13, Rome 2 CH '13(w/EnriqueIG8); Cordenons CH '12 and Alphen CH '12 (w/delicfan). Finalist of Sao Paulo CH '13(w/EnriqueIG8); Los Angeles '12(w/MikiKuba) and Cali CH '12(w/hat__boy)

DTT Singles: (ranking: 13) Title: Barcelona
Doubles: (ranking: 10) Title: Titles: Canada MS, US Open (w/*Jean*) and Acapulco/Sao Paulo '14 (w/J99) Finalist of Being/Tokyo (w/*Jean*)
Sonja1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 03:44 AM   #329
country flag ariel2

ariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos Tommy!!!!!!! Glad he's back...
ariel2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 10:55 AM   #330
country flag Happiness

Talking Re: ~ * ~ The "Dobrodošli u Umag" Studena Croatia Open 2011 Cheering Thread ~ * ~

STUDENA CROATIA OPEN 2011 MAIN DRAW SINGLES: