~ * ~ The "Welcome to bright Vienna" Erste Bank Open 2011 Cheering Thread - Page 21 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-14-2011, 05:47 PM   #301
country flag Happiness

Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: ~ * ~ The "Bienvenue to Monaco" Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters 2011 Cheering Thread ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommarsverige View Post
I am still sooooooooo very sad Tommy had to withdraw from Monte Carlo and also from Barcelona (
It is so typical...always when everything is going great for him, things like this happen
Thanks for the Gaby...of course I am sad he won´t be in Barcelona, but still I think his health comes first. But I really hope to see him next time at a tournament again.

Get well soon, Tommy
I know the feeling honey

Even if Tommy won't play, he'll be there for his recovery, since he now practises at the club. He'll also be there next Saturday at the Village for the presentation of the III Open Memorial Santi Silvas at 1 p.m.

Barcelona is my favourite city, apart from Lisbon. Enjoy your time there sweetie
Advertisement

Old 04-15-2011, 04:58 AM   #302
country flag ariel2

ariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~ * ~ The "Bienvenue to Monaco" Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters 2011 Cheering Thread ~

Gutted for Tommy. This is his beloved clay season. I haven't had time to go to his site but I hope the nasty comments were not coming from English speakers because they have in the past. And if they are, he may stop doing his blog in English. I don't get how people could write so disparagingly of a player on his own site. Clearly they have have no understanding of what it takes to be a professional tennis player.

This seems to be the same injury he just recovered from. Damn. We all pull for him to advance in the rankings - for some of us it makes our day a bit brighter each and every time he wins. I hope for the best for him. He deserves it.
ariel2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 07:00 AM   #303
country flag Eruwen
Nando Chica

Eruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~ * ~ The "Bienvenue to Monaco" Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters 2011 Cheering Thread ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariel2 View Post
I haven't had time to go to his site but I hope the nasty comments were not coming from English speakers because they have in the past. And if they are, he may stop doing his blog in English. I don't get how people could write so disparagingly of a player on his own site. Clearly they have have no understanding of what it takes to be a professional tennis player.
I think it was one comment in particular, from someone who called himself "WTF"... sounds to me like he/she's not a fan but someone who lost money on the outcome of the match

I doubt this would be reason for him to stop blogging in English though, he knows he has a lot of loyal fans who don't speak a lot of Spanish. Plus, I don't think it's really him that does the English blog

Fernando Verdasco

Rafael Nadal | Feliciano Lopez | Pablo Andujar | Jeremy Chardy | Simone Bolelli | Marco Chiudinelli
Eruwen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 08:14 AM   #304
country flag pozzanghera
coffee and crisps

pozzanghera has a reputation beyond reputepozzanghera has a reputation beyond reputepozzanghera has a reputation beyond reputepozzanghera has a reputation beyond reputepozzanghera has a reputation beyond reputepozzanghera has a reputation beyond reputepozzanghera has a reputation beyond reputepozzanghera has a reputation beyond reputepozzanghera has a reputation beyond reputepozzanghera has a reputation beyond reputepozzanghera has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariel2 View Post
This seems to be the same injury he just recovered from. Damn. We all pull for him to advance in the rankings - for some of us it makes our day a bit brighter each and every time he wins. I hope for the best for him. He deserves it.
Exactly this, and it's particularly galling that every time there seems to be a breakthrough, a ray of hope that it might all start going the right way, something like this happens to take it all one step back. I mean, it's a good thing that he has no points to defend and so won't be actually losing anything, but the lost opportunity is just as frustrating.

Still, it's, what, five weeks to RG? Should be time to get himself fixed up properly, yes? *hopeful*

Marco Chiudinelli ▣ Simone Bolelli ▣ Gerard Granollers ▣ Joao Sousa

Matteo Trevisan ▣ Inigo Cervantes ▣ Christian Lindell ▣ Oriol Roca
pozzanghera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 07:41 PM   #305
country flag Happiness

Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: ~ * ~ The "Grass is Greener On The Other Side" Wimbledon 2011 Cheering Thread ~ *

WIMBLEDON 2011 MAIN DRAW SINGLES:

Old 06-19-2011, 07:47 PM   #306
country flag Happiness

Talking Re: ~ * ~ The "Grass is Greener On The Other Side" Wimbledon 2011 Cheering Thread ~ *

WIMBLEDON 2011 MAIN DRAW DOUBLES:

Old 06-20-2011, 07:26 PM   #307
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~ * ~ The "Grass is Greener On The Other Side" Wimbledon 2011 Cheering Thread ~ *

Vamossssssssssss Tommy

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 07:36 PM   #308
country flag Happiness

ORDER OF PLAY TUESDAY, 21 JUNE 2011:

Last edited by Happiness : 06-22-2011 at 09:40 PM.
Happiness is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 07:44 PM   #309
country flag Happiness

ATP HEAD 2 HEAD:

Old 06-21-2011, 09:47 AM   #310
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~ * ~ The "Grass is Greener On The Other Side" Wimbledon 2011 Cheering Thread ~ *

Good luck Tommy!!
Lu is a tough opponent but you can do it, vamos!!
Old 06-21-2011, 02:14 PM   #311
country flag Eruwen
Nando Chica

Eruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond repute

He lost the first set 4-6

Come on Tommy!

Fernando Verdasco

Rafael Nadal | Feliciano Lopez | Pablo Andujar | Jeremy Chardy | Simone Bolelli | Marco Chiudinelli
Eruwen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 09:16 PM   #312
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately Tommy lost in 3 sets against Lu

Little disappointed, but I hope the injury didn´t bother him and still it was grass...so maybe I shouldn´t have expected that much

Good luck for the doubles now and hopefully Tommy will do better in the upcoming clay tournaments

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 10:14 PM   #313
country flag Happiness

So sorry about the loss

But then again it's grass and Tommy's not very good on it

As for his health he didn't felt any complaint during the match which is a really good sign

Last edited by Happiness : 06-26-2011 at 07:13 PM.
Happiness is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:40 PM   #314
country flag Happiness

ORDER OF PLAY THURSDAY, 23 JUNE 2011:

Old 06-23-2011, 10:07 PM   #315
country flag Happiness

ORDER OF PLAY FRIDAY, 24 JUNE 2011: