How many slams will Rafa win in 2011? - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How many slams will Rafa win in 2011

0 17 11.72%
1 37 25.52%
2 58 40.00%
3 12 8.28%
4 21 14.48%
Voters: 145. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-03-2010, 07:53 AM   #91
country flag lbj2009

lbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How many slams will Rafa win in 2011?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa is the GOAT View Post
I dont understand why you would say that.
That is how i think of Rafa chances if he plays at 100% without injuries and not tired.
Why cant i think like that.
To be honest i tought that you would understand me.
You realy made me feel bad.
I agree with you.
I think he will have a great chance to win all the 4 slams next year, but I feel he still needs to improve a lot about his game.
1. serve
we all know he can improve his serve speed, but apparently he still cant make that all the time and he is lack of stability when he uses his changed serve style. I think he need make more efforts about his serve.
2. return
My standpoint is nadal's return is not as good as other top players. His forehand always cant find a good position to attack op's serve. So he often stays away behind baseline to shot when the ball is declining. but that's very passive for him to shot like that and he need more physical strength to support him. His backhand is the same problem as forehand, it cant respond to op's wide angle serve effectively, I think this disadvantage frames him and hurts him deeply in match.
He need correct that and improve his return stablity as soon as possible.
3. injury
I think the injury is not a puzzle for him as long as he can control the quantity of his match and keep a good time space between 2 tourments.

All in all ,he really owns his great chance to get unprecedented achivements with winning all the 4 slams in one year. Although Lavor has ever gotten that twice, there are not different 4 kinds of surfaces at all.
I dare say 2011 will be doomed to be a great year in terms of ATP. So let's wait and see what happens next year.

Last edited by lbj2009 : 12-03-2010 at 11:39 AM.
lbj2009 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2010, 09:41 AM   #92
country flag kronus12

kronus12 has a reputation beyond reputekronus12 has a reputation beyond reputekronus12 has a reputation beyond reputekronus12 has a reputation beyond reputekronus12 has a reputation beyond reputekronus12 has a reputation beyond reputekronus12 has a reputation beyond reputekronus12 has a reputation beyond reputekronus12 has a reputation beyond reputekronus12 has a reputation beyond reputekronus12 has a reputation beyond repute

are you rafatards making up your excuses now that if he loses any slams its because he's injured or tired?..
pathetic how about the other player was better then him that makes sense to me, its the players fault if he's injured or tired it just means he didn't prepare himself properly. Injuries are all part of the game.
And for me Fed and Nadal are both equal favorites for AO, wimbledon, and Usopen. FO is for Nadal that's if someone pulls another Soderling trick again.
kronus12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 10:15 AM   #93
country flag lbj2009

lbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronus12 View Post
are you rafatards making up your excuses now that if he loses any slams its because he's injured or tired?..
pathetic how about the other player was better then him that makes sense to me, its the players fault if he's injured or tired it just means he didn't prepare himself properly. Injuries are all part of the game.
And for me Fed and Nadal are both equal favorites for AO, wimbledon, and Usopen. FO is for Nadal that's if someone pulls another Soderling trick again.
like I said above, it's not easy for nadal to injury himself again as long as he controls the time gap between 2 tourments. so I guess there's no chance for other players to snatch slams in 2011.
mark my words here.

Last edited by lbj2009 : 12-03-2010 at 11:37 AM.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:35 AM   #94
country flag Rafa is the GOAT

Rafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronus12 View Post
We are not making excuses for that
The beter player won and that was Roger, But I'm saying that if Rafa did not have too play 3 days in a row he would probly win the final.
And Rafa is the big favourite for all the slams in 2011
Like it or Not, he will win all the 4 slams in 2011
Rafa is the GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 11:37 AM   #95

Rafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbj2009 View Post
like I said above, it's not easy for nadal to injury himself again as long as he control the time gap between 2 tourments. so I guess there's no chance for other player to snatch slams.
mark my words here.
Yes, you are right
Rafa has got alot smarter than he was
I watched his scheulde for 2011
And he wont play Rotterdam
That is good news, because i prefer to see a happy healty rafa winning all the 4 slams and not playing in my country
Than seeing Rafa loose in some slams because of injury or because he is tired
Old 12-03-2010, 11:44 AM   #96

Quote:
I agree with you.
I think he will have a great chance to win all the 4 slams next year, but I feel he still needs to improve a lot about his game.
1. serve
we all know he can improve his serve speed, but apparently he still cant make that all the time and he is lack of stability when he uses his changed serve style. I think he need make more effort about his serve.
2. return
My standpoint is nadal's return is not as good as other top players. His forehand always cant find a good point to attack op's serve. So he often stays away behind baseline to shot when the ball is declining. but that's very passive for him to shot like that and he need more physical strength to support him. His backhand is the same problem as forehand, it cant respond to op's wide angle serve effectively, I think this disadvantage frames him and hurts him deeply in match.
He need correct that and improve his return stablity as soon as possible.
3. injury
I think the injury is not a puzzle for him as long as he can control the quantity of his match and keep a good time space between 2 tourments.

All in all ,he really owns his great chance to get unprecedented achivements with winning all the 4 slams in one year. Although Lavor has ever gotten that twice, there are not different 4 kinds of surfaces at all.
I dare say 2011 will be doomed to be a great year in terms of ATP. So let's wait and see what happens next year.
You realy are one of my favourite posters in this forum
To be honest Rafa has to improve those points
But mark my word
1. He is improving on his first and second serve and he will serve even better in 2011
2. He has maby not the best return in the men's game but has for me not a bad return but I'm sure that he will improve that as well
3. Just like i said before Rafa is got allot smarter and he has make a great scheulde where he will stay healty and get not tired

Vamos Rafa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
I will see you in madrid for youre exibition against Roger!!!!!!
You are gonna win all the slams in 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-03-2010, 11:50 AM   #97
country flag Sophocles

Sophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond repute

Worst. Thread. Ever.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:53 AM   #98
country flag swanpm20

swanpm20 has a reputation beyond reputeswanpm20 has a reputation beyond reputeswanpm20 has a reputation beyond reputeswanpm20 has a reputation beyond reputeswanpm20 has a reputation beyond reputeswanpm20 has a reputation beyond reputeswanpm20 has a reputation beyond reputeswanpm20 has a reputation beyond reputeswanpm20 has a reputation beyond reputeswanpm20 has a reputation beyond reputeswanpm20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophocles View Post
Worst. Thread. Ever.

This starts to lose its effect when you post it in every thread...
swanpm20 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 11:56 AM   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanpm20 View Post
This starts to lose its effect when you post it in every thread...
LOL
Great post man
Old 12-03-2010, 11:58 AM   #100

Quote:
Worst. Thread. Ever.
You made me feel verry bad
Old 12-03-2010, 11:59 AM   #101
country flag lbj2009

Quote:
You realy are one of my favourite posters in this forum
To be honest Rafa has to improve those points
But mark my word
1. He is improving on his first and second serve and he will serve even better in 2011
2. He has maby not the best return in the men's game but has for me not a bad return but I'm sure that he will improve that as well
3. Just like i said before Rafa is got allot smarter and he has make a great scheulde where he will stay healty and get not tired

Vamos Rafa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
I will see you in madrid for youre exibition against Roger!!!!!!
You are gonna win all the slams in 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
admire you. I just have chance to watch him play in shanghai.
Have you ever seen him play in FO or WIMBLEDON? If you did, I really admire you to death.
Old 12-03-2010, 12:11 PM   #102

Quote:
admire you. I just have chance to watch him play in shanghai.
Have you ever seen him play in FO or WIMBLEDON? If you did, I really admire you to death.
Then you have to admire me
I watch him 3 time in 2009 Rotterdam
I have watched him in the 2008 and 2010 french open final (i was on bodem sits and I got a picture with him and his signature)
I also have seen him in the AO semi-final and final in 2009 (I had to go to melbourne for my work and I got his picture and signature again)
I also have seen the greatest match ever in the 2008 Wimbledon final and in this years U.S fianl and again I got a picture and signature
So you see why I'm his biggest fan ever
VAMOS!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-03-2010, 12:24 PM   #103
country flag lbj2009

Quote:
Then you have to admire me
I watch him 3 time in 2009 Rotterdam
I have watched him in the 2008 and 2010 french open final (i was on bodem sits and I got a picture with him and his signature)
I also have seen him in the AO semi-final and final in 2009 (I had to go to melbourne for my work and I got his picture and signature again)
I also have seen the greatest match ever in the 2008 Wimbledon final and in this years U.S fianl and again I got a picture and signature
So you see why I'm his biggest fan ever
VAMOS!!!!!!!!!
wow,Living in europe benefits you to watch tennis,especially for FO AND Wimbledon. but as far as I know,it's difficult to get a ticket watching Wimbledon, let alone the final. you are so good.
Old 12-03-2010, 12:30 PM   #104

Quote:
wow,Living in europe benefits you to watch tennis,especially for FO AND Wimbledon. but as far as I know,it's difficult to get a ticket watching Wimbledon, let alone the final. you are so good.
Thanks. And you dont know how fun it is when you are on the front row.
And I always are in the front row.
And for the SW tickets
You cant by them wild, you just can by a packet
With in the hotels and flytickets
PS: I would also see Rafa in Madrid for his exibition
And gues what, I'm seeting again in the front ROW!!!!!!
Old 12-03-2010, 01:12 PM   #105
country flag Pirao666

Pirao666 has a reputation beyond reputePirao666 has a reputation beyond reputePirao666 has a reputation beyond reputePirao666 has a reputation beyond reputePirao666 has a reputation beyond reputePirao666 has a reputation beyond reputePirao666 has a reputation beyond reputePirao666 has a reputation beyond reputePirao666 has a reputation beyond reputePirao666 has a reputation beyond reputePirao666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Worst. Thread. Ever.
Like you're one to talk
Pirao666 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote