How many slams will Rafa win in 2011? - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How many slams will Rafa win in 2011

0 17 11.72%
1 37 25.52%
2 58 40.00%
3 12 8.28%
4 21 14.48%
Voters: 145. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-02-2010, 03:57 PM   #76
country flag Rafa is the GOAT

Rafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How many slams will Rafa win in 2011?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHotRafa View Post
Definitely 2 that's a guarantee. 3 is a probability, 4 is a dream
LOL
4 is a dream that is gonna be reality
Just enjoy 2011
Where Rafa is gonna win all the 4 slams
Vamos!!!!!!
Rafa is the GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2010, 04:05 PM   #77

Rafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
But really i'm tacos
Hello tacosrule
Are senti and meg here too?
Old 12-02-2010, 04:14 PM   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
french open and wimbledon are a lock from my vantage point. he is usually too tired and mentally worn out during the latter part of the year.

so i am not really that sure about the u.s. open. he may just target the next 3 and call it a year. a great year.

he is a natural on natural surfaces.

we all should have learned that by now.
you are realy one of my favourite posters since I have been in thsi forum
But just think what I said
You are saying now that rafa will win AO,FO and SW19
Wich is realy great
But as i said before just think about rafa having won us last year (I'm talking in 2011)
And he has won the 6 last slams
Even if he is tired
He will give us something to remember in 2011
You know, when you have the confidence that you already have won the last 6 slams and this can make you win the CYGS in that year
You shorely will give everything you have to win the tournament
Thats why I said that Rafa will give us his verry verry best in USO in 2011
That would be special
That is why I belief that Rafael Nadal Parrera will win the CYGS in 2011
Vamos Rafa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-02-2010, 04:19 PM   #79
country flag Sillyrabbit

Sillyrabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSillyrabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSillyrabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSillyrabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSillyrabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSillyrabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSillyrabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSillyrabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSillyrabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSillyrabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSillyrabbit has a reputation beyond repute

ZERO. Once he logs on to MTF and reads that someone on the internet apparently thinks his game is on the decline, people have figured him out and he'll have to rely on his serve for points. Duh!
Old 12-02-2010, 04:38 PM   #80
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa is the GOAT View Post
you are realy one of my favourite posters since I have been in thsi forum
But just think what I said
You are saying now that rafa will win AO,FO and SW19
Wich is realy great
But as i said before just think about rafa having won us last year (I'm talking in 2011)
And he has won the 6 last slams
Even if he is tired
He will give us something to remember in 2011
You know, when you have the confidence that you already have won the last 6 slams and this can make you win the CYGS in that year
You shorely will give everything you have to win the tournament
Thats why I said that Rafa will give us his verry verry best in USO in 2011
That would be special
That is why I belief that Rafael Nadal Parrera will win the CYGS in 2011
Vamos Rafa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks old sport. you are cool as well.

i like the way you think. we can just hope for the best but i feel pretty confident of at least 3 majors for the clay warrior king.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 07:16 PM   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
thanks old sport. you are cool as well.

i like the way you think. we can just hope for the best but i feel pretty confident of at least 3 majors for the clay warrior king.
Great post bro
You are right he will at least win 3 slams
But I'm sure that he will win 4
Vamos!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-02-2010, 07:18 PM   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
no Senti misses you though. He has your whole precentage thread saved somewhere
ask him to make a acount here as well
I hope he will
O yeah and if he does can I know his account name please
Old 12-02-2010, 07:47 PM   #83

I'm for 95% sure that the most of you will react angry on this and say that I'm crazy
But listen to what I say befor posting this graphic
Here I precentaged Rafa at his verry best without injuries and not tired (plus a bit of luck)
The reason why I posted this is because I realy think that if Rafa gives his verry best
He realy can produce this

This are Rafa's chances to win the slams in 2011

Vamos Rafa
I belief/know that you will/can produce this in 2011
Old 12-02-2010, 07:51 PM   #84
country flag buzz

buzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond repute

lol at 0% for no slams^
buzz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 08:17 PM   #85
country flag Sophocles

Sophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm for 95% sure that the most of you will react angry on this and say that I'm crazy
Here I precentaged Rafa at his verry best without injuries and not tired (plus a bit of luck)
The reason why I posted this is because I realy think that if Rafa gives his verry best

Vamos Rafa
You are not a funny troll.

Goodbye.
Old 12-02-2010, 08:19 PM   #86
country flag Jaz

Jaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Vamos Rafa
You're an idiot. You just can't help yourself but post crap.
Jaz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 08:43 PM   #87
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

two would be enough for his colleagues to handle. and, i think that's enough for the dedicated tennis fans who have really rated him.
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 03:19 AM   #88
country flag juan77

juan77 has a reputation beyond reputejuan77 has a reputation beyond reputejuan77 has a reputation beyond reputejuan77 has a reputation beyond reputejuan77 has a reputation beyond reputejuan77 has a reputation beyond reputejuan77 has a reputation beyond reputejuan77 has a reputation beyond reputejuan77 has a reputation beyond reputejuan77 has a reputation beyond reputejuan77 has a reputation beyond repute

Zero I hope.
juan77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 06:14 AM   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz View Post
You're an idiot. You just can't help yourself but post crap.
I dont understand why you would say that.
That is how i think of Rafa chances if he plays at 100% without injuries and not tired.
Why cant i think like that.
To be honest i tought that you would understand me.
You realy made me feel bad.
Old 12-03-2010, 06:28 AM   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan77 View Post
Zero I hope.
but it wont hapen