How many slams will Rafa win in 2011? - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How many slams will Rafa win in 2011

0 17 11.72%
1 37 25.52%
2 58 40.00%
3 12 8.28%
4 21 14.48%
Voters: 145. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-04-2010, 03:19 PM   #166
country flag luie

luie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How many slams will Rafa win in 2011?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa is the GOAT View Post
So you are saying that a healty at there best Murray and Delpotro can beat a healty at his best Nadal
Let me just say you something
A healty at his best Rafa will beat everybody. At ich time on any surface
Imo on HC yes,not because they are better players than nadull on HC but they have a match-up advantage over him. They are 6-4 & 6-6 with strong two handed bh thus nuetralizing rafas main weapon the high bouncing topspin forehand. Nadull is a better "mover" than both but Murray has the edge in movement on HC. Del-po has a huge wing span to cover the court.Also the bounce is "truer" on HC little variation as opposed to clay/grass.

THE GREAT TACTICAL RIVALRY OF THE OPEN ERA
FEDERER 10 VS TONI NADAL 20
ADVANTAGE TONI NADAL
RAPHEAL NADULL,A PRETTY FACE & MUSCLE
NOTHING MORE

Fed 2 nadull 13 fed is nadull CLAY TURKEY. THE REAL ERA 2003-2010.
luie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2010, 03:24 PM   #167
country flag Rafa is the GOAT

Rafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luie View Post
Imo on HC yes,not because they are better players than nadull on HC but they have a match-up advantage over him. They are 6-4 & 6-6 with strong two handed bh thus nuetralizing rafas main weapon the high bouncing topspin forehand. Nadull is a better "mover" than both but Murray has the edge in movement on HC. Del-po has a huge wing span to cover the court.Also the bounce is "truer" on HC little variation as opposed to clay/grass.
How many slams has delpotro on hard courts? ONE
How many slams has murray on hard courts? ZERO
How many slams has Rafa on hard courts? TWO
Who is the big favourite and is gonna win AO and U.S.O in 2011? NADAL
And Who is gonna win the CYGS in 2011? NADAL
Old 12-04-2010, 03:24 PM   #168
country flag SetSampras

SetSampras has a reputation beyond reputeSetSampras has a reputation beyond reputeSetSampras has a reputation beyond reputeSetSampras has a reputation beyond reputeSetSampras has a reputation beyond reputeSetSampras has a reputation beyond reputeSetSampras has a reputation beyond reputeSetSampras has a reputation beyond reputeSetSampras has a reputation beyond reputeSetSampras has a reputation beyond reputeSetSampras has a reputation beyond repute

Staying healthy? I see a potential calendar slam to be honest. If he dumbly overloads his schedule again and get injured 1-2.
SetSampras is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 03:28 PM   #169
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luie View Post
My point was not that nadull didn't derserve the USO ,he certainly did.My point was in reference to his ground game.Can you honestly say that fed's level @ the FO 09 was better than his level @06 FO.No the difference way his clay nemesis was missing that took him out @ the last 4 FO.However he paid his dues by constantly putting himself in a position to win.
Its similar with nadull @ the USO he was constantly putting himself in a position to win & his HC nemesis Murray/Del-po was missing they stopped him @ the last 3 HC slams.
So fed n' nadull derserve their respective slams does that mean fed is unbeatable on clay or nadull on HC no,simply they paid their dues and was in the right place & the right time.
However if nadull could beat a full fit Del-po & Murray in a HC slam in 2011 etc.Then one could make an arguement that nadull improved his HC game.
Nadal already proved he can beat Murray on HC, he beat him on his home turf in London recently. I know it's not a slam, but it still proves Nadal can win those matches, even if with great difficulty. I still maintain Nadal is a favorite against Murray on plexicushion surface of AO if he is healthy.
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 03:29 PM   #170

Rafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SetSampras View Post
Staying healthy? I see a potential calendar slam to be honest. If he dumbly overloads his schedule again and get injured 1-2.
You are right bro
Great post
Glad that you have voted on 4 slams

Last edited by Rafa is the GOAT : 12-04-2010 at 03:32 PM. Reason: I saw that he already had voted on 4 slams
Rafa is the GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 04:21 PM   #171

I think that Andy Murray will win a slam ever
I just think that he will win one
But hey, its better than no slams
He probly would win AO or UO
Probly between 2012-2016
But not in 2011
In 2011 belong all the slams to Rafa
Vamos
Old 12-04-2010, 04:24 PM   #172
country flag Jaz

Jaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SetSampras View Post
He had a cakewalk draw in the USO (he didn't face Federer or Murray and Djoko's fitness was shite) and didn't make the AO final last year.

So now you think he's fully qualified to get the calendar slam?
Jaz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 04:34 PM   #173

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz View Post
He had a cakewalk draw in the USO (he didn't face Federer or Murray and Djoko's fitness was shite) and didn't make the AO final last year.

He did make the AO final last year
Where he beated Roger in the final
Old 12-04-2010, 04:37 PM   #174
country flag Sophocles

Sophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond repute

Mods, how about doing something about Rafa is the GOAT's & its obvious double account's flagrant spamming & trolling in this thread?
Old 12-04-2010, 04:41 PM   #175
country flag lbj2009

lbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz View Post

who tell you that Novak owned poor fitness USO? IF that, Roger has won him 3 times in USO, we can say that's reason in relation to Novak's poor fitness? you are just a nadal hater.
In fact, Roger had cakewalk draws in every hard court slam, because he didnt face Nadal, or else he had no chance to win any hard court slam.
lbj2009 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 04:43 PM   #176

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbj2009 View Post
who tell you that Novak owned poor fitness USO? IF that, Roger has won him 3 times in USO, we can say that's reason in relation to Novak's poor fitness? you are just a nadal hater.
In fact, Roger had cakewalk draws in every hard court slam, because he didnt face Nadal, or else he had no chance to win any hard court slam.
Respect for you man
Respect for youre posts

Old 12-04-2010, 04:48 PM   #177
country flag Persimmon

Persimmon has a reputation beyond reputePersimmon has a reputation beyond reputePersimmon has a reputation beyond reputePersimmon has a reputation beyond reputePersimmon has a reputation beyond reputePersimmon has a reputation beyond reputePersimmon has a reputation beyond reputePersimmon has a reputation beyond reputePersimmon has a reputation beyond reputePersimmon has a reputation beyond reputePersimmon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophocles View Post
Mods, how about doing something about Rafa is the GOAT's & its obvious double account's flagrant spamming & trolling in this thread?
Rafa is the GOAT is obviously a Fedtard trolling trying to give the Rafatards a bad name. Wonder when the mods will realize he is a double account.
Persimmon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 04:59 PM   #178

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
Rafa is the GOAT is obviously a Fedtard trolling trying to give the Rafatards a bad name. Wonder when the mods will realize he is a double account.
Belief it or not
I'm a Rafa fan
I'm Rafa''s biggest fan
And you can look in any account but I only have just one account
And why would a be a trol if I'm a Rafafan
So I think/know that Rafa will win the CYGS in 2011
Does that make me a crazy person
Old 12-04-2010, 05:03 PM   #179
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa is the GOAT View Post
I'm Rafa''s biggest fan

You're claiming that based on what?
Matt01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 05:05 PM   #180
country flag Sophocles

Sophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
Agreed. Whereas lbj2009 is just somebody whose lobotomy went wrong.