How many slams will Rafa win in 2011? - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How many slams will Rafa win in 2011

0 17 11.72%
1 37 25.52%
2 58 40.00%
3 12 8.28%
4 21 14.48%
Voters: 145. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-03-2010, 06:07 PM   #136
country flag Fiberlight1
We Gonna See

Fiberlight1 has a reputation beyond reputeFiberlight1 has a reputation beyond reputeFiberlight1 has a reputation beyond reputeFiberlight1 has a reputation beyond reputeFiberlight1 has a reputation beyond reputeFiberlight1 has a reputation beyond reputeFiberlight1 has a reputation beyond reputeFiberlight1 has a reputation beyond reputeFiberlight1 has a reputation beyond reputeFiberlight1 has a reputation beyond reputeFiberlight1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How many slams will Rafa win in 2011?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbj2009 View Post
but you need admit winning all 4 slams is more possible than former a few years. Now nadal has good health and more motivation to snatch that. I give him all credits.
In my opinion, he was playing better tennis in the beginning of '09.. That was his peak.. His backhand was better and his shots had more weight on them..

He won AO 09 and everyone was talking about Calender Grand Slam.. I admit I was buying into the hype.. but he got injured and didn't even win his favorite slam..

It's tennis.. Form changes like the tide and people are fickle.. It's just one of those sports where we can only accept the here and now..
This shit has been copied and stored in my desk-tops 'notes' application, so as incase you try any funny business. It is beautifully worded for going in my signature when Djokovic gets obliterated today.

Enjoy your sleep, it'll be the last time you sleep well for months.
Fiberlight1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2010, 06:16 PM   #137
country flag Rafa is the GOAT

Rafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
you are supposed to be like this
That was not so nice of you buddy
But because we are old friends i will laugh
Old 12-03-2010, 06:19 PM   #138

Rafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiberlight1 View Post
In my opinion, he was playing better tennis in the beginning of '09.. That was his peak.. His backhand was better and his shots had more weight on them..

He won AO 09 and everyone was talking about Calender Grand Slam.. I admit I was buying into the hype.. but he got injured and didn't even win his favorite slam..

It's tennis.. Form changes like the tide and people are fickle.. It's just one of those sports where we can only accept the here and now..
Its look like you had it realy hard in 2009
Just like me and the other Rafa fans
But enjoy 2011 my friend
Where Rafa is gonna win all the 4 slams
3x vamoses for Rafa and his fans
Old 12-03-2010, 06:27 PM   #139
country flag lbj2009

lbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond reputelbj2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

yes, body is everything. keeping healthy is important for players, especially for nadal. His game style need more phycial strenth to back up him.
I believe rafa and his team have learned something from the injury of 09. So hope that wont happen again.
lbj2009 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 06:43 PM   #140

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbj2009 View Post
yes, body is everything. keeping healthy is important for players, especially for nadal. His game style need more phycial strenth to back up him.
I believe rafa and his team have learned something from the injury of 09. So hope that wont happen again.
I'm sure that it wont happen again buddy
Maby not everybody sees Rafa will win all the slams in 2011
But I'm shure that after the U.S Open final everybody will think otherwise
Old 12-03-2010, 07:29 PM   #141

Vamos rafa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See you in madrid!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-03-2010, 08:10 PM   #142

Quote:
I thought his groundstrokes were at least as good during Wimbledon. He has sucked after the US Open but hey it's indoors
He did not suck on indoors, he just was not that good as he was during the summer.
But thanks god that there are no slams on hard courts. Otherwise rafa could not win all the slams in 2011
Old 12-03-2010, 08:13 PM   #143
country flag shiaben

shiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond repute

Assuming he is healthy I can see him taking 2. Whatever 2 they may be, I'm sure it won't be the USO. That tournament requires too much preparation. Will Nadal win it in the future?? I think so, but I don't think he can win that slam consecutively, it's a pain in the arse, and all players play well on it. This is why you get new finalists each and every year there.
shiaben is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 08:25 PM   #144
country flag ShotmaKer
Unregistered User

ShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Duude, too much sense.

instagram.com/ballstriker
Y'all are gobbling like a confused turkey !
ShotmaKer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 08:31 PM   #145
country flag Fiberlight1
We Gonna See

Fiberlight1 has a reputation beyond reputeFiberlight1 has a reputation beyond reputeFiberlight1 has a reputation beyond reputeFiberlight1 has a reputation beyond reputeFiberlight1 has a reputation beyond reputeFiberlight1 has a reputation beyond reputeFiberlight1 has a reputation beyond reputeFiberlight1 has a reputation beyond reputeFiberlight1 has a reputation beyond reputeFiberlight1 has a reputation beyond reputeFiberlight1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa is the GOAT View Post
Its look like you had it realy hard in 2009
Just like me and the other Rafa fans
But enjoy 2011 my friend
Where Rafa is gonna win all the 4 slams
3x vamoses for Rafa and his fans

All Rafa fans did.. Which is why we should appreciate the here and now and not take his form for granted
This shit has been copied and stored in my desk-tops 'notes' application, so as incase you try any funny business. It is beautifully worded for going in my signature when Djokovic gets obliterated today.

Old 12-03-2010, 08:42 PM   #146
country flag syc23

syc23 has a reputation beyond reputesyc23 has a reputation beyond reputesyc23 has a reputation beyond reputesyc23 has a reputation beyond reputesyc23 has a reputation beyond reputesyc23 has a reputation beyond reputesyc23 has a reputation beyond reputesyc23 has a reputation beyond reputesyc23 has a reputation beyond reputesyc23 has a reputation beyond reputesyc23 has a reputation beyond repute

Rafa will get injured at some point in 2011. So no 2 slams maximum for sure. No?
syc23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 08:47 PM   #147
country flag Fiberlight1
We Gonna See

Quote:
I thought his groundstrokes were at least as good during Wimbledon. He has sucked after the US Open but hey it's indoors
Yeah.. He has more time on grass though.. he even said himself, once the grass is worn down its just like playing on clay.

His AO09 form was amazing.. and it was on hardcourt, so it was even more of an anomaly.

Old 12-03-2010, 08:49 PM   #148

Quote:
All Rafa fans did.. Which is why we should appreciate the here and now and not take his form for granted
I think that you dont belief in Rafa as I do
Not that you a bad person/fan but you should belief more in Rafa.
Old 12-03-2010, 09:08 PM   #149
country flag luie

luie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
At wimbledon he struggled against,Hassi & prezntner.When nadull reaches the SF/F its already too late coupled with the fact that the grass is worn by the SF.
Post wimbledon his ground game was poor -He lost to Baghdatis @ Cincy--So how did he win the USO with his ground game on the decline, No Del-po/ Murray, His serve mph improved, he had an easy draw of old tired players including his favorite bitchboys Fiasco n' lopez.
Fed weaken Novak for him who is known for stamina issues. They played a tough 5 setter in the 2nd match of the day, hence Novak less time to recover from the match,as opposed to his match with Younzhy, by the 4 set Novak was gassed.

THE GREAT TACTICAL RIVALRY OF THE OPEN ERA
FEDERER 10 VS TONI NADAL 20
ADVANTAGE TONI NADAL
RAPHEAL NADULL,A PRETTY FACE & MUSCLE
NOTHING MORE

Fed 2 nadull 13 fed is nadull CLAY TURKEY. THE REAL ERA 2003-2010.
luie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 03:36 AM   #150
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

depends, if he is healthy, may be 2, not healthy, may be just 1

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote