Robin SoderKing's 2011 - Page 44 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-14-2011, 09:45 AM   #646
country flag sunzhewyq

sunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Robin SoderKing's 2011

Robin hasn't played a single match since July..People will suspect many kinds of reasons,such as positive test result and maybe drugs..

Believe it or not, I don't care...these rumours will be clear when robin continues his tournament.

Btw,Dana,what does 'BS' mean??
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2011, 09:51 AM   #647
country flag DanaKz

DanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunzhewyq View Post
Btw,Dana,what does 'BS' mean??
Bullshit
Old 10-14-2011, 11:13 AM   #648
country flag MaxPower

MaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond repute

One reason I don't hang that much on certain swedish forums anymore. People just invent stuff and post it as a rumors. No sources but if enough people re-post something or start discuss it some harm can still be made.

As I said in the mainboards he would be thrown to the wolves in no time. No point even discuss it because it's so stupid.

Only 2 weeks to Valencia so I hope he keeps practicing and tries to get the energy back. Not gonna help throwing in the towel for the season. Only gonna make it harder to comeback in january. Work work work is the only way
MaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 11:14 AM   #649
country flag sunzhewyq

sunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaKz View Post
Bullshit
haha
Old 10-15-2011, 05:03 PM   #650
country flag AgnRus

AgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond repute

the season is already over for Robin, he withdraws from Bercy.

AgnRus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 02:07 AM   #651
country flag sunzhewyq

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgnRus View Post
the season is already over for Robin, he withdraws from Bercy.

Sure?i checked this,but it showed nothing...http://www.tennisteen.it/notizie/ent...mbre-2011.html
Old 10-16-2011, 05:19 AM   #652
country flag AgnRus

AgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunzhewyq View Post
Sure?i checked this,but it showed nothing...http://www.tennisteen.it/notizie/ent...mbre-2011.html
His agent has confirmed that. Is that enough?
Old 10-16-2011, 05:54 AM   #653
country flag MaxPower

MaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond repute

Ah well it's time to stop hoping and just pray that he will be back to his old self at all. Not even in the darkest nightmares it seemed this would happen by July. Right there and then 5-6 titles and a top8 finish looked like a lock. He is not the first one to get hit by setbacks like this while being in top shape. Del Potro comes to mind too and his wrist injury right when he was about to go into domination mode. But I think Robin knows that his fans are waiting for his return and everyone has been asking him all the time the past weeks as he said. One reason he cancels the season is probably just that he doesn't want to let his fans down anymore and also take that burden off himself and just work in peace to get back.

And how odd is it that Fidde Rosengren was the coach of both Ancic and Söderling? Two of the most severe mono cases I have seen in sports let alone tennis and just a few years between. Now there you got a conspiracy theory. What is he doing to them

Sadly there won't be much to post about here now. As most understand he is doomed in the rankings now dropping all his points from the end of the season including the 1k from Paris. If he fails in Brisbane, AO and Rotterdam+Marseilles he could be down to about 30 or lower in the rankings....that must not happen

At least I can comfort myself with that there will be one swede in London. Good old Lindstedt who is quite the doubles player and of course also played a little with Robin once upon a time and made a Bĺstad final. He even hoped to sneak in a Stockholm start but as Robin can't play and Björkman wasn't interested in a little comeback there is no swedish hope in Stockholm either. Very sad.

In the end 2012 can be really fun anyway just from the fact that it's gonna be a climb once again. Climbing is always more fun than falling
MaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 06:44 AM   #654
country flag sunzhewyq

Quote:
His agent has confirmed that. Is that enough?
yep,enough..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxPower View Post
But I think Robin knows that his fans are waiting for his return and everyone has been asking him all the time the past weeks as he said. One reason he cancels the season is probably just that he doesn't want to let his fans down anymore and also take that burden off himself and just work in peace to get back.
Hope he can think like these....

Quote:
And how odd is it that Fidde Rosengren was the coach of both Ancic and Söderling? Two of the most severe mono cases I have seen in sports let alone tennis and just a few years between. Now there you got a conspiracy theory. What is he doing to them
it must be a coincidence,i think....although it is none of his business..

Quote:
In the end 2012 can be really fun anyway just from the fact that it's gonna be a climb once again. Climbing is always more fun than falling
haha,we will see....
Old 10-18-2011, 12:10 PM   #655
country flag nalbyfan
Banned!

nalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Is it because of mononucleosis or because his wrist injury ? Sad to see he'll miss Master. bad luck
nalbyfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 01:53 PM   #656
country flag AgnRus

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalbyfan View Post
Is it because of mononucleosis or because his wrist injury ? Sad to see he'll miss Master. bad luck
because of mono...
Old 10-20-2011, 04:07 PM   #657
country flag sunzhewyq

it is not a piece of news at all...out of Pairs.

Last edited by sunzhewyq : 10-20-2011 at 04:38 PM.
sunzhewyq is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 05:24 AM   #658
country flag AgnRus

Robin could play with Yonex (racket) from 2012 (just a rumor so far).

It's sad if true, I can't imagine him with another racket.
since he parted ways with IMG, his case is not too good
Old 10-21-2011, 05:38 AM   #659
country flag sunzhewyq

Yonex???????!!!!!!!!!!!omg!!!!

Too many troublesomes.....

Last edited by sunzhewyq : 10-21-2011 at 06:02 AM.
sunzhewyq is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 05:43 AM   #660
country flag DanaKz

DanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Robin could play with Yonex (racket) from 2012 (just a rumor so far).

It's sad if true, I can't imagine him with another racket.
since he parted ways with IMG, his case is not too good
O_o