Robin SoderKing's 2011 - Page 17 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-27-2011, 05:42 AM   #241
country flag sunzhewyq

sunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Robin SoderKing's 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgnRus View Post
it was his fault, I agree. this is a sport, it happens sometimes.

He played with injuries all clay season.I have no claim to him.

On the Davis Cup match he was injured Achilles tendon, and he still has not healed it. Because of the same injury Karlovic missed nearly a year.
The best solution would be to miss the Spring Masters and treat his leg, but he decided to play. Stupid decision, because the such leg injury requires complete rest, but it was his decision and I accept it.

Unfortunately, he is no longer 20 years old, so he can not afford a big break in the game (several months) for treatment. His rating may fall heavily, and not the fact that he can then return to the top 10. Therefore, he plays as he can at this moment.

Of course, I would prefer that Robin was more rational, but I really love this player and I accept all his decisions. It's his career and he knows better what to do.

And yesterday he was really on the verge of fainting, it's strange that someone would not notice it.

Jonathan, you can always root for Federer, Nadal and Djokovic, perhaps it is easy and pleasant. This is not Soderling, who always disappoints.
if i really want to root for Federer,Nadal and Djokovic,why i come here everyday to see what happen to him..when all my friends support Djokovic,i am still in favor of Robin...

i just didn't want to see him in disorder on the court...
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2011, 06:46 AM   #242
country flag sunzhewyq

sunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond repute

any one knows the schedule of robin after the Wimbledon Championships???
Old 06-27-2011, 07:02 AM   #243
country flag AgnRus

AgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunzhewyq View Post
any one knows the schedule of robin after the Wimbledon Championships???
SkiStar Swedish Open (July 11-17, Båstad, Sweden)

Rogers Cup (August 8-14, Montreal, Canada)

Western & Southern Open (August 15-21, Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.)

U.S. Open (August 29-September 11, New York, New York, U.S.A.)

Maybe he will ask the wild card somewhere, but unlikely.

Last edited by AgnRus : 06-27-2011 at 08:31 AM.
AgnRus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 07:58 AM   #244
country flag sunzhewyq

Quote:
SkiStar Swedish Open (July 11-17, Båstad, Sweden)

Rogers Cup (August 8-14, Montreal, Canada)

Western & Southern Open (August 15-21, Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.)

U.S. Open (August 29-September 11, New York, New York, U.S.A.)

Perhaps he will ask the wild card somewhere, but unlikely.
where do you got that??
Old 06-27-2011, 08:13 AM   #245
country flag AgnRus

AgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
where do you got that??
Entry lists of all tournaments before the Masters have been published. Masters are mandatory tournaments. And of course Robin will play Slam in any case.
Old 06-27-2011, 09:27 AM   #246
country flag sunzhewyq

Quote:
Entry lists of all tournaments before the Masters have been published. Masters are mandatory tournaments. And of course Robin will play Slam in any case.
ok,i think you need do a lot of researches for this schedule...
Old 06-27-2011, 02:45 PM   #247
country flag AgnRus

Quote:
ok,i think you need do a lot of researches for this schedule...
I was right. An updated schedule on the website of Robin:

http://robinsoderling.se/schedule/
Old 06-27-2011, 03:09 PM   #248
country flag sunzhewyq

News & Photos: Interviews

R. Soderling - third round
Saturday, 25 June 2011

R. Soderling def by B. Tomic 1-6, 4-6, 5-7
Q. What went wrong for you out there today?

ROBIN SODERLING: Well, I don't know where to start.

Well, a lot of things went wrong obviously. It wasn't a great match. I didn't feel good on court at all. And, you know, I wasn't moving well. I was misjudging a lot of balls and I didn't have the right timing.

It was just not my day today.

Q. Can you tell us what was wrong with you? You were feeling sick?

ROBIN SODERLING: Yeah. Well, sick. I don't feel great, you know. I felt weak; I felt a little bit dizzy. I don't know. It wasn't just a good day.

Q. Do you think having been through a five setter beforehand was the cause or was it something else?

ROBIN SODERLING: No. I mean, it was two days ago and I felt pretty good after that match. I don't think it was because of that match.

Q. Did he take you by surprise, particularly in the first set?

ROBIN SODERLING: No, not really. He played a pretty good first set. But, you know, I was more worried about myself, you know, trying to find my game, trying to feel good on the court.

So, no, not really.

Q. Will this change anything regarding Davis Cup?

ROBIN SODERLING: No.

Q. You will not play?

ROBIN SODERLING: No.

Q. Did you wake up feeling not well, or was it only when you got on the court?

ROBIN SODERLING: Well, yesterday and today I've been playing a little bit low on energy. Not terrible, you know. I had some stomach problems. But, you know, I just haven't felt good. But nothing serious.

But on court, you know, I didn't feel perfect.

Q. Did they give you salt tablets or anything during the game?

ROBIN SODERLING: I got some tablets, yeah. I don't know what it was.

Q. Are you aware that some other players are feeling the same?

ROBIN SODERLING: No, I didn't know. No, I didn't know.

Q. He's obviously one of these next generation players we hear about. Do you feel there's a top 10 game there? Were you impressed?

ROBIN SODERLING: I don't know. I'm not the coach. You should ask someone else.

Q. Is he the best 18 year old you've played?

ROBIN SODERLING: I don't know if I ever played an 18 year old before. I don't know.

He's good. But I'm not the right guy to ask.

Related ContentAussie Tomic takes revenge on Soderling
Old 06-28-2011, 05:40 AM   #249
country flag sunzhewyq

SUNSET TENNIS

13th July Bastad
Old 06-30-2011, 09:23 AM   #250
country flag MaxPower

MaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond repute

Robin always have so much pressure for Swedish Open. He knows that if he loses early he upsets a lot of people including the organizers. Also one of few tournaments that is sent directly on a channel available to all here in Sweden and everyone wants a swedish winner.

Think his final loss last year was the most disappointed I saw Soderling the whole 2010. Luckily Almagro is also back and I hope for a rematch. A 4th title would look be awesome as well. Got a decent shot at ending the year with 6-7 titles then. Not bad
MaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:54 AM   #251
country flag AgnRus

I just hope he will be healthy....
Old 07-08-2011, 09:13 PM   #252
country flag AgnRus

Lotto Men's Fall/Winter Soderling Tennis Crew

Lotto Men's Fall/Winter Bat Tennis Crew

Last edited by AgnRus : 07-08-2011 at 09:19 PM.
Old 07-09-2011, 04:53 PM   #253
country flag sunzhewyq

1)Robin Soderling (SWE) bye
Igor Andreev (RUS) vs (q)
(WC)Andreas Vinciguerra (SWE) vs (q)
Julian Reister (GER) vs (8)Potito Starace (ITA)

(3)Tomas Berdych (CZE) bye
Teymuraz Gabashvili (RUS) vs (SE)Michael Yani (USA)
Julien Benneteau (FRA) vs Blaz Kavcic (SLO)
Carlos Berlocq (ARG) vs (6)Juan Monaco (ARG)

(7)Andrey Golubev (KAZ) vs Ruben Ramirez Hidalgo (ESP)
(WC)Michael Ryderstedt (SWE) vs Maximo Gonzalez (ARG)
(q) vs (q)
(4)Nicolas Almagro (ESP) bye

(5)Tommy Robredo (ESP) vs Filippo Volandri (ITA)
Mikhail Kukushkin (KAZ) vs Andreas Haider-Maurer (AUT)
(WC)Christian Lindell (SWE) vs Pere Riba (ESP)
(2)David Ferrer (ESP) bye
Old 07-10-2011, 11:47 AM   #254
country flag AgnRus

again Asics....

Old 07-10-2011, 04:11 PM   #255
country flag sunzhewyq

Quote:

again Asics....