Hi Guys,write Robin something and I will try to send them to him during the ChinaOpen - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-05-2011, 03:16 PM   #1
country flag sunzhewyq

sunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hi Guys,write Robin something and I will try to send them to him during the ChinaOpen

As we all known,Robin has a big pressure of defending the points this latter half of the year.I hope we can write something to cheer him up.

i designed a T-shirt for both Robin and us.Just like the bag used by Andy Murray durling the Wimbledon Championship,i will print the words,your guys write to him,on that T-shirt.

you can send the them to my email box:sunzhewyq@126.com

Forgiving me for my poor english.hope you can understand what i said.......T.T
Advertisement

Old 07-05-2011, 06:21 PM   #2
country flag AgnRus

AgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi Guys,write Robin something and I will try to send them to him during the China

Cool idea Jonathan! I'll send to you a mail later...
AgnRus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 04:03 AM   #3
country flag starluk

starluk has a reputation beyond reputestarluk has a reputation beyond reputestarluk has a reputation beyond reputestarluk has a reputation beyond reputestarluk has a reputation beyond reputestarluk has a reputation beyond reputestarluk has a reputation beyond reputestarluk has a reputation beyond reputestarluk has a reputation beyond reputestarluk has a reputation beyond reputestarluk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi Guys,write Robin something and I will try to send them to him during the China

我也想去中网 到时候带上我 ~
Old 07-09-2011, 11:04 AM   #4
country flag sunzhewyq

sunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starluk View Post
我也想去中网 到时候带上我 ~
中网不是你想来,想来就能来。。。呜哈哈哈哈。。
Old 07-13-2011, 03:30 AM   #5
country flag sunzhewyq

Robin has confirmed that he will come to Beijing this year.News from ChinaOpen....

so ...anyone else??
Old 07-13-2011, 05:22 AM   #6
country flag minh

minh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond repute

Robin!! May you return your excellent form like the beginning of the season to win more titles. It's not how many times you fall, but how many times you stand up. I will always beside you, support you and cheer you up regardless of your win or loss. Good success!!!

This is what i want to say to Robin, Jonathan. I'm afraid my English is not good enough for you to understand . hope you see it.
minh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 07:35 AM   #7
country flag sunzhewyq

Quote:
Originally Posted by minh View Post
Robin!! May you return your excellent form like the beginning of the season to win more titles. It's not how many times you fall, but how many times you stand up. I will always beside you, support you and cheer you up regardless of your win or loss. Good success!!!

This is what i want to say to Robin, Jonathan. I'm afraid my English is not good enough for you to understand . hope you see it.
got it
Old 09-15-2011, 07:17 AM   #8
country flag sunzhewyq

aha,here it is...

sorry,i am sooooo thin..the size of the T-shirt is a little large for me....

on the back of it,there is a tennis ball(looks not very clear) which is made up of your words...
Old 09-15-2011, 07:46 AM   #9
country flag DanaKz

DanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond repute

Jonathan, it's COOL!!!
Old 09-15-2011, 09:27 AM   #10
country flag sunzhewyq

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaKz View Post
Jonathan, it's COOL!!!
,thanks Dana..