Going to see jc at ausopen 2011!!!! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-30-2010, 08:32 AM   #1
country flag flender

flender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond repute
Default Going to see jc at ausopen 2011!!!!

Hey I really need some advice about going to the Australian open
Did anyone here go to see jc play and would like to share some experience??

thing is I only have one last university break this jananuary during the time of ausopen
I thought about going there and gave up hope so many times but now I can find some friends to go with so I decide to give it a try. Is it too late for planning ? I have so many questions....

Is it ok to buy tickets at the arena? Or I should reserve or buy in advance?? I think I might not be able to do that cos it's too early to know my schedule when I'll go there , what if I buy at the ticket counter ,will there be tickets available for that day
I read the information about the tickets and don't quite understand actually lol if I want to see matches played at rod laver ,I have to pay more right? If I want to see regular match ( not the final or semis )in rod laver, can I buy tickets at ticket booth day by day? Or it's definitely fully booked?(if u know what i mean, sorry for my poor English) and do I get to choose seats in rod laver myself? Or the computer will select best seats for me.....
I read about the package, series package and single session package and I don't really understand how do they work....I can't tell the difference lol can anybody help me??

Do u recommend any nearby hotels with low budget... Anyway I ve checked the Internet last month, hotel nearby are fully booked at that time... Guess I was a bit too late

I really wish I could see jc once! I heard that fans are able to see players in practice court right ?? I know that I probably won't get good seats so it would be great to see him or other player in person around the practice court....

Have anyone been to ausopen? I really need some advice!!! Anyway thankyou in advances....
flender is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2010, 02:29 AM   #2
country flag Edda

Edda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Going to see jc at ausopen 2011!!!!

No advice, but good luck to you! It would be great to see Juan Carlos play!
Edda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 07:23 AM   #3
country flag Kat!

Kat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond repute

Flender, hopefully the following will help you...

- It's hard to give you a definite answer because it all depends. Will you be there in week 1 or week 2? For week 1, I would say yes you can buy Rod Laver tickets on the day, and you can pick where to sit. But the good tickets are probably sold already, so you have to sit further back. If you're just there to see JC, then it's unlikely he will play in Rod Laver (unless he survives through to the 2nd week!!!) so you only really need a ground pass (which you can definitely buy on the day) or a Hisense ticket. But if you really want to watch matches in Rod Laver, then I guess you can take the risk and buy on the day (or even buy the day before after you know the order of play), but it's better to buy earlier, to make sure you have a ticket.

- the packages - if you know which days you're definitely going, then maybe there's one to suit. But I think they sell out quite quickly...

- hotels - it's expensive around AO time, if you don't mind staying at a backpackers, there's quite a few that you can still book. Just book as early as possible. try hostels.com

- yes there are practice courts and people can watch, however security is getting really annoying and there will be lots of people.
Kat! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:31 AM   #4
country flag nalbyfan
Banned!

nalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond repute

He will play Auckland, along with Nalby, Ferru, Monaco, Isner
nalbyfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 01:06 PM   #5
country flag flender

flender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond repute

Whoa thank you very much , your information helps me a lot
Hmmm I don't mind sitting at the back in rod lavor ,and ground pass is fine for me
Wow.... Hope that I'll still have a chance to go there and hope jc won't pull out lol
Are the practise court the same one with courts that are used for matches btw?...
It would be very nice to see players closely! Especial jc hehe
flender is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 02:27 PM   #6
country flag Kat!

Kat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond repute

hahaa I hope he will be there too~

btw the practice courts are not used for matches (at least not for week 1) but they're often near match courts, if you look at the order of play, you will see there're some courts not used for matches, so the players can practice on them.
Kat! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote