1001 reasons why we love Juan Carlos Ferrero - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-14-2002, 01:14 AM   #166
Vera

Vera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, Becca. I saw that pic. Really funny, I almost choked laughing.
Okay, I found this pic in Shanghai. Now, we can CLEARLY see that he didn't shave his legs. So I concluded that the magazine is really all BULLs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg legs.jpg (82.5 KB, 111 views)
Vera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2002, 01:16 AM   #167
Vera

Vera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond repute

Or maybe he will ask Andre again tomorrow for shaving tips.
Vera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2002, 02:10 AM   #168
Leo7

Leo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond repute

nice discovery, Vera. now the questions have been answered, i think.
"Ferrero's going to be a tough one for anybody. This guy is the real deal already. He's got a chance at going a long, long way. This guy could be the best Spanish player ever; that's saying something." - John McEnroe, June 2000

[marquee] Hey Emma [/marquee]

Leo7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2002, 03:02 AM   #169
country flag TennisHack

TennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond repute

216. ESPN has realized how delectable his matches are and have shown all of his Masters Cup matches so far!

217. He gave Agassi a beatdown on the indoor hard

You will be missed, Michel Kratochvil!
TennisHack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2002, 03:27 AM   #170
country flag Chloe le Bopper

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute

Well it's possible he DID shave and stopped

Chocking makes me sad.
Chloe le Bopper is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2002, 03:13 PM   #171

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe I somehow missed an entire discussion of what it was we found so appealing about him *kicks self*

Oh well, next time

Quote:
I know what you mean -- I don't mind sharing him w fewer people too! Same w Rogi. Why Juanqui and Rogi are not always considered sexy and Pandy is, well, it's a mystery to me!! Oops, gotta check my dinner!
I much prefer it this way. When I go to a tournament I try and take at least one picture of everyone that I see (some I take many times that many ). I am seriously embarrassed to stand there and take pics of Andy before the match, because I look around and see all the teeny bopper crowd sighing and snapping pics left and right, and squealing - ugh, it makes me want to run.

I can do this at Ferrero's match without much fuss, and without feeling silly

At least the women doing it to him usually average older than 15

It's funy - I was sitting beside some woman at the Toronto Masters Series (round 1) who half way through the match literally sighed and said "ooohh, he's so cute!" - did I mention she was old enough to be my moms mom? lol Okay well, more like my mom, I guess she was mid 50's. Not that old, my bad. But still - made me smile

And at the US Open, it was the same thing - not so teeny bopper The girls in the row infront of me (4 of them, since they were little rows of 4) - were about my age, maybe a couple years older. And the women to my left and a row down (who was frighteningly amusing) looked 30ish.

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 11-15-2002, 03:55 PM   #172
RogiFan

RogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond repute

218. Juanqui got his revenge over AA BIG time in a BIG arena, proving he's BETTER than him!!

Hi Rebecca!!

My Mother thinks some tennis players are quite goodlooking -- she used to like Haas but she's gone off him lately and now follows Moya!!! She's trying to get to know Juanqui more [it would help if they showed more of his matches] and I think she's really warmed up to Rogi!!! So... age has nothing to do with anything!! It's fun!! I wonder what the players think about women of all ages being interested in them [for whatever reason]. Hee hee!
RogiFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2002, 04:15 PM   #173

I know age has nothing to do with people finding others attractive

I was just getting at Andy's teeny bopper (and for some reason I find a lot of Gay men like him too ) following, vs Ferrero's less scary one

I've talked about this before, but it makes me laugh.

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 11-15-2002, 04:42 PM   #174
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by RogiFan

My Mother thinks some tennis players are quite goodlooking -- she used to like Haas but she's gone off him lately and now follows Moya!!! She's trying to get to know Juanqui more [it would help if they showed more of his matches] and I think she's really warmed up to Rogi!!! So... age has nothing to do with anything!! It's fun!! I wonder what the players think about women of all ages being interested in them [for whatever reason]. Hee hee!
RF, of course age have nothing to do with anything. I can be mother to most of the ppl here (if I'm a very young mother of course ) but I enjoy those gorgeous looking tennis player and I also enjoy watching the game.
Lee is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2002, 04:44 PM   #175
RogiFan

RogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I know what you mean re: Andy Pandy people!! Speaking about things like commentators' biases -- what about Andy? DO they ever say anything about him NOT making it to Shanghai? They conveniently overlook the fact that he didn't do much this year -- he's touted as the next up-and-comer in US -- yeah, so where is he then???!!! They can't help criticizing the other guys who ARE there -- enough already!! PMac was SO harsh w Rogi at RG and Wimby this year -- I couldn't stand it! As if no other player gets into a slump... selective memory or what!!
Old 11-15-2002, 04:47 PM   #176

I could talk about my dislike for Patty Mac all day

219. Continues to make Pat the idiot, look like an idiot

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 11-15-2002, 04:50 PM   #177
RogiFan

Hi leecal!

One hour to my TSN coverage -- who will I see?? Rebecca -- will it be Federer/Johannson or Ferrero/Novak -- it really should be Juanqui since that match is a pivotal one!
Old 11-15-2002, 04:56 PM   #178

This is TSN we're talking about - it will be the one that doesn't matter.

Because they are morons.

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 11-15-2002, 05:42 PM   #179
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by RogiFan
Hi leecal!

One hour to my TSN coverage -- who will I see?? Rebecca -- will it be Federer/Johannson or Ferrero/Novak -- it really should be Juanqui since that match is a pivotal one!
It will be Federer/Johannson base on TSN track record.
Lee is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2002, 06:05 PM   #180

Moya-Ferrero at 10am tomorrow looks likely

Chocking makes me sad.