Hello, I signed up a little while ago and lurked around never really posted, but I figured why not!
I guess I should mention who I support/like, so here are some facts:
1) I believe Federer is the best player ever, that doesn't mean I dislike Nadal. I like Nadal too, but he is still young. Who knows, he may end up being better than Fed one day, but I support both.
2) My favorite player is Djokovic. I think he has tons of talent and is very entertaining to watch (on and off court, personality is important
3) I don't hate on any player, but for some reason I dislike Berdych... I can't explain it, but he annoys me. It is subject to change tho.
4) I give credit where credit is due, no cheap shots. Tennis has the best athletes in the world and until I master the sport myself, I can't pass judgement.
5) Fan of: Djokovic, Federer, Nadal, Roddick, Verdasco, Isner, Tipsarevic, The Bryan Bros, Monfils, Blake, Gasquet, Gulbis... others too that I don't feel like typing now.
Lastly (because this is turning into a ramble and I apologize) I support USA, Serbia (Ajde) and Spain (Vamos) in Davis Cup!
Anyway... I've been lurking for a while and I can tell the MTF is a place for lovers, haters and some dilusional fans. Very entertaining and fun conversations!