Official Gasquet's 2011 Schedule: Season Finished. - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-22-2010, 07:09 PM   #31
country flag oranges

oranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Official Gasquet's 2011 Schedule: Chennai (03-01-2011)

How sweet is Richard playing Zagreb?
oranges is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-22-2010, 11:39 PM   #32
country flag ImmzB

ImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbriar View Post
he has one week off, the second week of AO. So it's not an overwhelming schedule really.
Who said Richie is going out beofore the 4th round.

[M.Safin] [T.Henman] [G.Rusedski] [A.Roddick]

- A.Khan

Man-Utd Fan Forever!

Last edited by ImmzB : 12-23-2010 at 02:31 AM.
ImmzB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 06:50 AM   #33
country flag Puschkin

Puschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schu View Post
Some of this might change - Just saw that first round of Davis cup against Austria is on CLAY. As much as it might pain Forget to select Richard, ATM he is cetainly the second best clay court player available (Tsonga and Simon are pretty useless on clay - but wait there's Llodra ).
It is really revealing to read the comments on the French eurosport site. Many talk already about the seminfinals against Spain, the team is also selected: JWT will be back, Gael and Richard can do well on clay and Llodra/Benneteau is a great doubles. Well, that is one guy too many.

Only one poster points out that Melzer is nr 8 in doubles, Marach 11, while the best Frenchman is 29.

I did not become a patriot in sport overnight, but if the responsible guys in France share the same condescendence, they might be up for a huge negative suprise. For the Austrians, Jürgen is of course the key to everything, he announced already that he will cancel Dubai to prepare for DC.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

Last edited by Puschkin : 12-23-2010 at 07:02 AM.
Puschkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 08:18 AM   #34
country flag Blackbriar
Banned!

Blackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond repute

and Melzer made the semis at Roland, while Tsonga finished pathetically on a stretcher, and Monfils was "brilliantly" eliminated on 2nd round by Fognini. Gasquet dind't pass the 1st round (ok it was Murray) and so Llodra and so the rest of the "dream team".
On clay the chances are equal, really. Melzer could very well wins both rubbers and if they win the double with Marach, bye bye France
Blackbriar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 11:47 PM   #35
country flag ImmzB

ImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond repute

If Gasquet is to be chosen as the 2nd player behind Monfils for the Davis Cup tie v Austria, there is some talk maybe they could play Acapulco- ATP 500 which is just before the tie to prepare on the clay. I can't see Richie doing that as he will be playing in Europe and then going to Acapulco (South America) then going back to Europe (Austria) and straight away going to the States for the 2 Masters 1000 in Indian Wells & Miami.

That will be too much travelling in a small amount of time.

Maybe the best thing could be play his European tournaments (Zagreb, Rotterdam & Marseille) and maybe miss out Dubai or Acapulco to prepare for the tie in maybe France. On the other hand maybe Richie could adapt straight away from the Hard to Clay but then coming into the Davis Cup tie, he would of played quite alot and could be tierd.

Your thoughts?

- A.Khan

Man-Utd Fan Forever!
Old 12-24-2010, 08:21 AM   #36
country flag Puschkin

Puschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmzB View Post
If Gasquet is to be chosen as the 2nd player behind Monfils for the Davis Cup tie v Austria, there is some talk maybe they could play Acapulco- ATP 500 which is just before the tie to prepare on the clay. I can't see Richie doing that as he will be playing in Europe and then going to Acapulco (South America) then going back to Europe (Austria) and straight away going to the States for the 2 Masters 1000 in Indian Wells & Miami.
Last year he came back from South America to be the fifth guy and then returned to the US. So he could certainly do that in 2011 again, if he will be selected to play. On the other hand, I am not sure if an outdoor tourney in South America is the proper preparation. It might be better to prepare on indoor clay in Europa....

Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate it!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Puschkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 10:31 AM   #37
country flag Blackbriar
Banned!

Blackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas
Blackbriar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 03:37 PM   #38
country flag Johnny_Bravo

Johnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

enjoy my friendly gasq lovers.chopped it just for you

http://www.tubechop.com/watch/117523

wishing more of the same in the upcoming season...

Paul-Henri Mathieu
Johnny_Bravo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 04:15 PM   #39
country flag ImmzB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_Bravo View Post
enjoy my friendly gasq lovers.chopped it just for you

http://www.tubechop.com/watch/117523

wishing more of the same in the upcoming season...

- A.Khan

Man-Utd Fan Forever!
Old 12-24-2010, 06:37 PM   #40
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas, Gasquetaires!
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 09:19 PM   #41
country flag ImmzB

Gasquet is on the Rotterdam Entry List.

- A.Khan

Man-Utd Fan Forever!
Old 12-28-2010, 09:26 PM   #42
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Is he planning on having any time off this year?
Old 12-28-2010, 09:33 PM   #43
country flag ImmzB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudygirl View Post
Is he planning on having any time off this year?

I guess he will also be playing Marseille which is after Rotterdam.

- A.Khan

Man-Utd Fan Forever!
Old 12-28-2010, 09:50 PM   #44
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

meh note to Richard the idea is actually to go far in some of these tournaments and therefore to have a Nadal schedule not a 52 week schedule
Old 12-30-2010, 06:02 PM   #45
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudygirl View Post
meh note to Richard the idea is actually to go far in some of these tournaments and therefore to have a Nadal schedule not a 52 week schedule
^^^Please.

If any insider from Richie's camp logs on to MTF, get him to read the post above.
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote