Rafa chat vol. 64-off season:sad: luckily we have snooker.... - Page 325 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 01:12 AM   #4861
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafa chat vol. 64-off season:sad: luckily we have snooker....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
Who washes their car in the middle of the night?

I was actually cleaning the house and then I worked out.
at night? we don't clean the house after basically sundown, it's said to remove prosperity to do that. a silly tradition that to this day, i don't take out the trash in the evening

Quote:
Yes, that's exactly how I dress when I clean the house.
i really thought mikey was going the french maid route i think i ascribed greater perviness to him than the reality

Quote:
You went to Paris? This is the first time I hear about it.

So that's why we didn't have any football spamming these last few days. I had been wondering.
not recently, i went a few years ago. i was just recounting my experience

i can't really football "spam" when i have to keep remembering to add this STUPID-ASS-MOFO image into every post. it's an effective spam-control method

my risotto came out really well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2010, 07:40 AM   #4862
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
at night? we don't clean the house after basically sundown, it's said to remove prosperity to do that.
same,u cant see well when there is not the natural light

Quote:
my risotto came out really well

morning all
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-06-2010, 08:52 AM   #4863
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
then I entered the cathedral.

that "pila bautismal" (sorry no idea of the English term) has 500yrs.
Is that the one with the geese inside?? I went in one with geese but I didn't take any photos cos I didn't know if it was frowned upon to take photos inside a cathedral
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
u should have a msn convo with wilde when real M.and barca play would be nice
I would so like to be in that just to watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn View Post
By the way, have you (i.e. anyone here) actually been treated rudely by a Parisian because of your lack of French or bad French accent?
I anticipated having problems but everyone was really nice Admittedly I was only there for a day but I loved everything about Paris
Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
I've talked about this before but I once had a spaghetti bolognaise in some French bistro and I was eating most of it with a spoon (you know, curling the spaghetti with your fork in the spoon) but for the last bit, I grabbed my knife and ate the rest with fork and knife.
Another Parisian knurft approaches me with the message that "spaghetti isn't eaten with knife and fork, it's eaten with spoon and fork"
I was tempted to drop my knife and fork and start eating the rest of it with my hands but I decided against it and just continued with the knife and fork.
That would have been awesome
Old 12-06-2010, 08:53 AM   #4864
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Enric
I'm sure I remember you saying bad things about Enric on my facebook during the AO this year!
Quote:
My hair
Quote:
Just got it cut and styled. It was getting shaggy. The stylist did a good job now we'll see how it works out when I do it
No poodle then?

Quote:
I never watch barca matches unless I'm checking out their form. Plus dal and peta are nice and actually c@apable of liking rm players. There is not one barca player I like and I'm a hooligan
I am... I didn't know dal did

Quote:
Originally Posted by dal View Post
ohh nice..

that's the only reason i watch RM matches too... or if i am trapped at one of my cousins' house... they are big RM fangirls

not fair that Rm buys the liverpool player(s) i used to like
WTF? Player(s)??? What is this? and you me for appreciating some
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
Shaun Murphy. He looks sexy when he pouts.

Quote:
i can't really football "spam" when i have to keep remembering to add this STUPID-ASS-MOFO image into every post. it's an effective spam-control method
Stop your whinging. I would have had the same trauma if your team was any good
Old 12-06-2010, 09:00 AM   #4865
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
Is that the one with the geese inside?? I went in one with geese but I didn't take any photos cos I didn't know if it was frowned upon to take photos inside a cathedral
No, the geese are in the cloister, with the palm trees and goldfish pond This is in the Baptisterio, inside, entering from main facade just on the left. You can make any pic you want provided you don't disturb with flash, etc of course not in the middle of holy mass.
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-06-2010, 09:14 AM   #4866
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
No, the geese are in the cloister, with the palm trees and goldfish pond This is in the Baptisterio, inside, entering from main facade just on the left. You can make any pic you want provided you don't disturb with flash, etc of course not in the middle of holy mass.
The Cloister was beautiful I should have taken photos there Next time.... if it every happens

I don't think I went in the Baptisterio. I also can't find a photo of the building to see if I recognise it
Old 12-06-2010, 09:16 AM   #4867
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm sure I remember you saying bad things about Enric on my facebook during the AO this year!
Saying anything bad about Enric, how can anyone do that?!?

And JM is dead for me, seriously, that's all I have to say.
Hi everyone!
Old 12-06-2010, 09:28 AM   #4868
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Morning everyone last day in Holland

Maria, as much as I love you I'm gonna stick with choopa till the very end
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-06-2010, 09:38 AM   #4869
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Since you ignored the question last time,

How was pakjesavond, JM?

Last edited by Castafiore : 12-06-2010 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Edit to get a bigger font so that the swiss walloon actually notices the question
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-06-2010, 09:55 AM   #4870
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Since you ignored the question last time,

How was pakjesavond, JM?

Quote:

JM, ready for "pakjesavond"? (I believe that it's this evening)
Quote:
Originally Posted by P. Antonius View Post

Yes!!! we're celebrating "sinterklaas" with Eva's sister
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-06-2010, 10:03 AM   #4871
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Oops, I didn't see that answer.

Apparently, the Dutch go a bit at pakjesavond.
That's to say, even more than usual.
Say hi to Eva from me. (since she doesn't seem to be around)

I'm off to the Tintin boutique to buy my nephew his Christmas gift.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-06-2010, 10:09 AM   #4872
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute

Im around just annoying to login and out all the time to switch accounts

He didnt experience proper pakjesavond though, we only spent some time with my sis and had only few presents maybe some other time

Did you have a proper pakjesavond with poems and gifts etc?!
<Eve> is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-06-2010, 10:10 AM   #4873
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

JM, will be speaking Dutch soon.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-06-2010, 10:11 AM   #4874
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute

i didnt notice any progression
<Eve> is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-06-2010, 10:42 AM   #4875
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't think I went in the Baptisterio. I also can't find a photo of the building to see if I recognise it

JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread