Zabaleta tv Show - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-15-2004, 02:55 PM   #151
country flag novanora

novanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Zabaleta tv Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by crigazzio
Can you imagen???? My name is Etlis, Etlis 007
and who will be Etlis 007's ladies? Bond has ladies around the whole world! secret agent is not a bad career eh? at least in movies

Last edited by novanora : 11-15-2004 at 02:58 PM.
novanora is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2004, 07:50 PM   #152
country flag jazz_girl

jazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond repute

Well, on today's show Mariano interviewed Gisela Dulko. It was a nice interview.
Then, he showed some footage from Basel, he went with Chela to a rollercoaster and some other things like that. You should have seen those guys faces!!! LOL
Then, they showed how they were looking at a magazine and completly drooling with some women, and then mariano told Acasuso that he knew one of them and was gonna introduced her to him. He did it and they showed their "date". Of course it was all a fake, but it was funny. I think the whole thing ended with Acasuso sleeping and Mariano taping it, it was quite disgusting actually! LOL He was sleeping with his mouth open and drooling.
Also, while looking at the magazines, they realized they were in a few pics, but the editors had confused them, and at Chela's pic the headline said Zabaleta, and in zabaleta's Chela LOL! the only one that was right was gaudio's pic.
jazz_girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 08:49 PM   #153
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Gracias, Jazz... I keep forgetting about the Zabaleta show! I need a reminder for next week [altho I'll be following DC... vamos, Espana!].

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 09:10 PM   #154
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

I keep on forgetting it too - how many more weeks does it go on for? I think I know the funfair they were talking about in Basel - it was huge and the rides started really early in the morning and went on til after midnight everynight. I walked round there a few times but I was too scared to go on any of the rides though!

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004, 03:43 AM   #155
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the summary of the show jazz, Chela and Mariano are true jokers and how could they get them confused.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 11:15 PM   #156
country flag taysbest

taysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the summaries! I can never get the show to play- I always get some message about it not being able to broadcast. So I really appreciate the summaries!
Old 12-03-2004, 10:51 AM   #157
country flag jazz_girl

jazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond repute

You're welcome guys
Old 12-03-2004, 01:43 PM   #158
country flag novanora

novanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz_girl
I think the whole thing ended with Acasuso sleeping and Mariano taping it, it was quite disgusting actually! LOL He was sleeping with his mouth open and drooling.
dreaming his fake date, eh??

Quote:
Also, while looking at the magazines, they realized they were in a few pics, but the editors had confused them, and at Chela's pic the headline said Zabaleta, and in zabaleta's Chela LOL! the only one that was right was gaudio's pic.
Pity, guys, you really looks two comedian stars! They will never admit they look like each other~ This is so funny! Thanks, Jazz~
novanora is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2004, 05:37 PM   #159
country flag jazz_girl

The show is on now, and Chela is the co-host. Till now they've show a dinner in Vienna and gastón in the shower LOL!
Mariano is interviewing Vilas now.
Old 12-05-2004, 05:45 PM   #160
country flag jazz_girl

Vilas just found out that Paola Suarez's fave player is Mariano Zabaleta, and he asked to make a serious investigation cause he can't understand why! LOL
They're showing some footage from the DC in Morocco with David Wow! And also they've showed the end of the doubles match between David and Arnold against Safin and Kafelnikov. David was SO happy, he couldn't stop jumping and celebrating!
Old 12-05-2004, 05:54 PM   #161
country flag jazz_girl

Now they're showing Gaudio's room, and it was awful! Then Gaudio doing a strip tease LMAO!!!! I think I've never seen such a terrible and untidy room. Now Gaudio is on the shower and acting!!!!! He tries to cover as he was ashamed. Gotta say: Chela, Zabaleta and Gastón are insane!!! Singing in the room, and taping everything LOL!
Now Chela is saying that he won't be on tv cause if he is, he'll take the show away from Mariano cause he's better than him. And Mariano is saying that he would be mad, even though with all the tv stuff, he hasn't been doing so good in tennis.
Old 12-05-2004, 06:09 PM   #162
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Gaudio doing a striptease and in the shower?? Woohoo!! I wanna see this! ;-)

"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
Old 12-05-2004, 06:10 PM   #163
country flag jazz_girl

No, he did the strip tease in a chair, and then they showed him in the shower LOL! I didn't get to see too much cause I was LMAO.
Old 12-05-2004, 06:14 PM   #164
country flag RogiFan88

I hope David does a striptease in the next Zabaleta show!

Old 12-05-2004, 06:18 PM   #165
country flag jazz_girl

The show was too funny today! That footage was hilarious. Mariano and Juan singing, and the Gastón complaining because ever since Mariano has the tv show he tries to tape everything and is getting annoying.
Old 12-05-2004, 06:21 PM   #166
country flag jazz_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogiFan88
LOL! That would be nice!
But it was great to see him in that LONG match against Russia. I didn't remember it at all. And it was so nice to see him that happy celebrating. He looked like he was humping Lucas
I hope we can see him celebrating that happy soon.
Old 12-05-2004, 06:52 PM   #167
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogiFan88
If he does, can we have the link? Hee hee....
Old 12-05-2004, 07:09 PM   #168
country flag RogiFan88

But before that I want the link to Gato's strip!

Old 12-05-2004, 07:24 PM   #169
country flag taysbest

taysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much for posting that Jazz Girl! I never get to see the show and that sounds like the best one yet!!! Gaston in the shower! I think they should start putting the show on DVD!!
Old 12-05-2004, 07:45 PM   #170
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taysbest
Gaston in the shower! I think they should start putting the show on DVD!!
Yeah! And I think the one who would do that will become so wealthy with it that he won't have to work any longer for the rest of his lifetime!!!!
Old 12-05-2004, 07:48 PM   #171
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, damn I missed it again That show is just the wrong time for me -just when I'm preparing the evening meal and I always forget Sounds like it was fun today too!

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 12-05-2004, 09:10 PM   #172
country flag taysbest

Maybe we need to petition the channel that airs it to make it available to those who can't watch it at that time. A download or something would be nice. It's on at a bad time for me too- middle of the day- making lunch and doing laundry! I'd miss lunch and laundry if I could get my computer to play it! Then again- I would miss laundry for almost anything *LOL* Who needs clean clothes?
Old 12-05-2004, 09:29 PM   #173
country flag jazz_girl

Maybe we should ask them so they can put links online...Do you want me to get the e-mail to contact them? If we all ask them, they might listen to us...
Old 12-06-2004, 03:56 AM   #174
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the translations and Gaston having a room messier than mine would be scary, and I can see a lot of the ladies would be happy to see that striptease.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 12-06-2004, 06:15 AM   #175
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Maybe we should ask them so they can put links online...Do you want me to get the e-mail to contact them? If we all ask them, they might listen to us...
That sounds like a great idea Jazz - thanks.

Old 12-06-2004, 08:25 AM   #176
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
Thanks for all the translations and Gaston having a room messier than mine would be scary, and I can see a lot of the ladies would be happy to see that striptease.
Well I don't know many ladies who wouldn't be happy to see any man'strip tease! But Gaston's, it must be sthg!
Old 12-06-2004, 08:30 AM   #177
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
That sounds like a great idea Jazz - thanks.
I think we should, the Zabaleta show should become a cult classic.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 12-06-2004, 11:03 AM   #178
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi
Well I don't know many ladies who wouldn't be happy to see any man'strip tease! But Gaston's, it must be sthg!
It definately depends on who the man is There are some men I would pay to keep their clothes on

Old 12-06-2004, 11:27 AM   #179
country flag jazz_girl

LOL! That's true Rosie!
I couldn't find an e-mail address yet, but I'll post it when I do. All I have so far is the mail address and I posted it in Gastón forum.
Old 12-06-2004, 11:54 AM   #180
country flag Choupi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
It definately depends on who the man is There are some men I would pay to keep their clothes on
Oh Rosie, don't be so cruel!!!!! Those deserve some attention too, mostly because of the courageous effort it needs!!!!!! Remember "The Full Monty"...