Zabaleta tv Show - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-04-2004, 01:04 AM   #91
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Zabaleta tv Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz_girl
Well, I lived in Buenos Aires my whole life, except for one year when I lived in Santa Fe, and being there I diiscovered how much I loved Buenos Aires!
It's difficult to explain, but it's everything: my neighbourhood, the smell of the city, the buildings, the people...
I know we don't have good fame and all, but just a minority is arrogant, the rest of the people is very nice. Everything is fast in Buenos Aires, you do a hundred things a day without even noticing, the time flys here.
Every neighborhood is different, it looks like a different city, you can't compare them.
You have "La Boca", where the Boca stadium is. There, the houses are quite unique, they're painted in different bright colors. It's a tradition now, but a long time ago the people that lived there had to go to the port to ask for the remaining painting from the boats, and that's how they painted their houses. For example, the colours of "Boca Jrs" team is blue and yellow because of Sweden's flag. The people could not decide which color they would use so they said they were gonna use the color of the flag of the next ship that would arrived, and that ship came from Sweden.
I'm sorry for the ramble here! LOL I got a little carried away, I'll send you a pm later Rogie to tell you more things to you and I don't bore the rest of the people!!!
Gracias!! Nice photos!! I love the name Boca Juniors, kinda cute!! Monisimo, como Gaston y Rogi y Juanqui...

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2004, 10:37 AM   #92
country flag jazz_girl

jazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogiFan88
Ah... I missed today's show... had to go out but gracias for the recap! Who's next week??
It didn't say. But there was a little bit of Paola Suarez, maybe it's her...
jazz_girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2004, 12:42 AM   #93
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

is the zabaleta show on tomorrow? who's on??

"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
Old 10-10-2004, 12:45 AM   #94
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

I think so. You may have to ask Jazz.
Old 10-10-2004, 10:10 PM   #95
country flag jazz_girl

jazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond repute

Well, sorry I'm late with this but he interviewed Patricia Tarabini today and it was great. He even whoed some footage from the Olympics when they dared her to go into a stadium and use the bars. It was too funny, and of course she did it.
Zabaleta said that he wanted to have her as his coach and she said that she will do it next year. I don't know if it was a joke or not, but Mariano looked really serious about it
Old 10-11-2004, 06:53 AM   #96
country flag bovenbuuf

bovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Jazz.. I missed the it, but well it seems if they had fun again
bovenbuuf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 01:20 PM   #97
lilianspring

lilianspring is a splendid one to beholdlilianspring is a splendid one to beholdlilianspring is a splendid one to beholdlilianspring is a splendid one to beholdlilianspring is a splendid one to beholdlilianspring is a splendid one to beholdlilianspring is a splendid one to behold

I spent one hour to read this thread,and that is worthy.
So many interesting things here.
I heard it from Crystal when we went to watch Willy`s together.
And so sad for missing the interview to Gaston and Willy.
God,it is 3:30am here when it`s on.
And Jime,please tell us who will be the next one before the program is on if you can.
I will get up in midnight to watch if he will interview to David.LOL
Thanks for your great work here.So glad to know the other side of them.funny.
lilianspring is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 01:23 PM   #98
lilianspring

lilianspring is a splendid one to beholdlilianspring is a splendid one to beholdlilianspring is a splendid one to beholdlilianspring is a splendid one to beholdlilianspring is a splendid one to beholdlilianspring is a splendid one to beholdlilianspring is a splendid one to behold

And since they are in Vienna together this week.And many other Argentiens.
Really hope Mariano will tape more funny things.
Old 10-12-2004, 01:55 PM   #99
country flag jazz_girl

Hi Lilian! Nice to see you here again!
Unfourtunatly they don't say with anticipation who will be the guest, at least not always, but if I find out I'll say it here
Old 10-12-2004, 03:20 PM   #100
lilianspring

I am glad that from now on I have some time to be here with you all.
Miss you all.
Thanks and I will wait in patiant.
Factly I hope I could see this program now.LOL
Bad weekend here because of the National holiday then we must work at last weekend.
I am tired and there are still 3 weekdays left.crying
Old 10-12-2004, 05:36 PM   #101
country flag novanora

novanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond repute

lilian!! nice to see u here!! good luck to your work! me too, have to study for 8 days will meet u this weekend for sure, have some tea together! i missed willy's interview too
novanora is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 11:22 PM   #102
country flag justClaudia

justClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond repute

Lilian good to see you here!!
Keep coming!
justClaudia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 01:52 PM   #103
lilianspring

Wow,Crystal,your signature is so damned great.LOL

And Claudia,thanks.I will come usually.
Old 10-13-2004, 06:32 PM   #104
country flag novanora

novanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilianspring
Wow,Crystal,your signature is so damned great.LOL

And Claudia,thanks.I will come usually.
thank u don't u agree with me?
Old 10-13-2004, 08:56 PM   #105
country flag jazz_girl

Can you translate it for us?
Old 10-13-2004, 09:34 PM   #106
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, please translate, crys.
Old 10-24-2004, 01:47 AM   #107
country flag RogiFan88

Zabaleta show on 24oct?? what time and who??

Old 10-24-2004, 09:17 AM   #108
country flag novanora

according to jazz's information, this week's zaba show star will be david. but i don't know the actual time. if first see he wins madrid today, then enjoy the zaba show, what a nice weekends we will have!
Old 10-24-2004, 09:24 AM   #109
country flag Boludo

Boludo has a spectacular aura aboutBoludo has a spectacular aura aboutBoludo has a spectacular aura about

Complusory viewing for the Zabaleta show, but I will be watching the match. I hope Mariano interviews Safin that would be great, but the bungy jumping scene would have to be in the Nalbandian interview.
Boludo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 10:51 AM   #110
country flag Tuga

Tuga has a reputation beyond reputeTuga has a reputation beyond reputeTuga has a reputation beyond reputeTuga has a reputation beyond reputeTuga has a reputation beyond reputeTuga has a reputation beyond reputeTuga has a reputation beyond reputeTuga has a reputation beyond reputeTuga has a reputation beyond reputeTuga has a reputation beyond reputeTuga has a reputation beyond repute

i would like to see the zabaleta tv show today with david!!!! i dont know what channel will show it!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!

C´MON DAVID!!! PLEASE WIN MADRID!
Tuga is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 10:55 AM   #111
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

The link is on the first page of this thread and you can watch it online.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 11:11 AM   #112
country flag bovenbuuf

bovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond repute

yeah hope we can watch it, for a couple of days now I have troubles with the America. The link didn't work
Old 10-24-2004, 11:21 AM   #113
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Here is the link again.

http://americatv.uol.com.ar/tenispro/

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 10-24-2004, 11:39 AM   #114
country flag jazz_girl

Actually, he'll interview Calleri and show some footage from the bungee jumping
Old 10-24-2004, 11:44 AM   #115
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
Hola jazzita, so he will interview El Gordo, and of course I am thanking you so much in advance for the translation of the program.

I will be here for a while, and then I am going to have to watch the match tonight.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 10-24-2004, 11:48 AM   #116
country flag bovenbuuf

Quote:
well gues it will be funny!
Old 10-24-2004, 12:13 PM   #117
country flag jazz_girl

You know I'll post everything here Geroge!
The show will start right after the Marat/David match.
Old 10-24-2004, 12:17 PM   #118
country flag bovenbuuf

Oh good, more David time.. Guess you have a busy morning/afternoon then Jazz
Old 10-24-2004, 12:21 PM   #119
country flag Marc Rosset is Tall

Marc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond repute

jazzita, will be easy eating her Dulce de Leche while watching David win (hopefully), then watching the Mariano show and translating everything for us non-Spanish speakers.
Marc Rosset is Tall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 12:36 PM   #120
country flag bovenbuuf

Jazz doesn't have time to eat Dulce de Leche, during the match she has to give scores and commands