Zabaleta tv Show - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-15-2005, 08:59 PM   #271
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Zabaleta tv Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwing
there's another thread of Zabaletas show at Gaudio's Forum and I was surprissed not to see Jazz Girl there.. Now I knwo why!! I posted in the wrong one !! although I love Gaudio also...! I cought the show saturday morning and I like Chela a lot but he gotta stop shaking the camera!! it was really funny! the japanesse supporters made me laugh...
He and Chela sound like they'd be a riot together. Also, the Zabaleta show thread was started on this forum and continued on the Gaudio forum.
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2005, 12:49 PM   #272
country flag taysbest

taysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe I can't see this show! It sounds terrific.
Old 02-16-2005, 12:52 PM   #273
country flag jazz_girl

jazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
there's another thread of Zabaletas show at Gaudio's Forum and I was surprissed not to see Jazz Girl there.. Now I knwo why!! I posted in the wrong one !! although I love Gaudio also...! I cought the show saturday morning and I like Chela a lot but he gotta stop shaking the camera!! it was really funny! the japanesse supporters made me laugh...
LOL Yeah, it was funny. Although I wasn't too fond on the Calleri throwing up situation! Did he really need to tell that story?
jazz_girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 12:39 AM   #274
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

so do we go to Gaudio thread for MAriano's show fr now on?? who's on tomorrow??

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2005, 01:21 PM   #275
country flag jazz_girl

jazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond repute

Well, the show was great. I forgot to watch it last night, but luckily they repeated it today!
They showed Nadal practising and then doing some games with the tennis ball. Then they showed some footage from a restaurant dinner between Chela, his g/f and his PT and Gisela Dulko with his brother/coach and PT. It was fun cause they made fun of her and her braises, calling her Kournikova and she even said that she likes Tommy Robredo. I think Chela's g/f agreed on that one and Chela wasn't too happy about it.
Then they showed they locker rooms, and we could see Acasuso, Calleri, Chela, Zabaleta and Monaco wearing just a towel, and the music in the background was the one from the Village People
Then, Monaco and Zabaleta were at the hotel's pool and they made a jumping contest and then a race, that Mariano won.
If I remember something else, I'll let you know
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Calleri's stomach.jpg (59.8 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg Chela and girlfriend.jpg (57.3 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg Chela in a towel.jpg (58.4 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg Chela.jpg (61.3 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg Dulko.jpg (57.8 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg Juan & Mariano's jump.jpg (58.2 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg Juan's shirt.jpg (56.5 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg Mariano in a towel.jpg (57.2 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg Mariano1.jpg (55.4 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg Mariano's jump.jpg (56.6 KB, 65 views)
Old 02-19-2005, 01:27 PM   #276
country flag jazz_girl

Ok, I forgot a part: Horna was getting a massage and Zabaleta was there. Luis had a groin pain and had a lot of ice in that area, so Mariano kept on making jokes to him and telling him that the massage guy was very fond of him Then, they tought the guy how to say bad words in Spanish, of course the guy had no idea what he was saying: "con**a caliente"="hot pu**y"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Monaco and Zabaleta.jpg (56.3 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg Monaco and Zabaleta2.jpg (57.1 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg Nadal.jpg (60.1 KB, 90 views)
Old 02-19-2005, 01:50 PM   #277
country flag bovenbuuf

bovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond repute

thanks Jazz. it really seems that it is a nice show again. Must be so funny to watch it. Pity that we can't see it her! ANd thanks for the pics too!
bovenbuuf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2005, 02:32 PM   #278
country flag Corina2605

Corina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks Jazz_girl for the review and the pics, much appreciated

May I ask you a question? What does "Anguila" between Mariano's first and last name mean?
Corina2605 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2005, 02:43 PM   #279
country flag jazz_girl

It means eel, it's a kind of fish. They were just making fun of him
Old 02-19-2005, 04:24 PM   #280
country flag Adri

Adri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, Jazz, for the review and the pics! Me, being the dork I always am, missed it. Can I post a link to your post in the Gaudio forum? Because they're there waiting for a review, hehe

| Barcelona 2002 | Mallorca 2002 |
| ROLAND GARROS 2004 |
| Viña del Mar 2005 | Buenos Aires 2005 |
| Estoril 2005 | GSTAAD 2005 |

Venezuela

My LJ --- My Space
Adri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2005, 04:25 PM   #281
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the review and the pics jazz... Too sad we can't see it here! Seems so much fun...
Old 02-19-2005, 04:39 PM   #282
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Jazz - the Calleri stomach picture will be MUCH appreciated by a girlfriend of mine

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2005, 04:50 PM   #283
country flag jazz_girl

That's why I posted it Rosie
And Adri, of course you can post it there, you don't have to ask for permission
Old 02-19-2005, 06:31 PM   #284
country flag Corina2605

Corina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the explanation Jazz They also make sure that Mariano's outside top 50 ranking is mentionned or written all the time - poor M !
Old 02-19-2005, 07:30 PM   #285
country flag jazz_girl

LOL
Oh, I remembered something else, Juan showed his (hairy) ass on tv, he was trying to show how Nadal hit him with a ball during practice, and he showed the mark it left him. LOL To tell you the truth, I didn't need to see that!
Old 02-19-2005, 09:01 PM   #286
country flag sophia_c

sophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jazz...great pictures...Mariano is soo cute.....he just needs a good stylist...what do you think?
sophia_c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2005, 09:35 PM   #287
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophia_c
Hi Jazz...great pictures...Mariano is soo cute.....he just needs a good stylist...what do you think?
Have to be a damn good stylist Sorry - he's a nice guy but scruffy men don't do it for me in that way at all!

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 02-19-2005, 11:52 PM   #288
country flag justClaudia

justClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond repute

Thank Jazz! For the pics and all.
The show must be great fun,I wish we could see it here in Europe...

Yes Mariano needs a stylist,damn fast!
But he his..kind of a messy cute..or something like that! My sister would love to meet him for sure - she loves the surfing, i don't give a damn ,mess type!
justClaudia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2005, 11:54 PM   #289
country flag jazz_girl

He's really nice in person as well, always has a smile on his face
Old 02-20-2005, 12:11 AM   #290
country flag justClaudia

justClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz_girl
He's really nice in person as well, always has a smile on his face
And that's exactly how I saw the Argentine ppl - most of them al least - always with a smile on the face
justClaudia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 09:33 AM   #291
country flag Corina2605

Well I think tastes are different and this is a good thing. I like Mariano being messy - I think it makes him him . I also love Gaston being scruffy... .

Last edited by Corina2605 : 02-20-2005 at 10:39 AM.
Old 02-20-2005, 11:49 AM   #292
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

No way Mariano is cool the way he is and as for a stylist it would take away from him as it wouldn't be genuine and that's the best thing about him.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 12:32 PM   #293
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
No way Mariano is cool the way he is and as for a stylist it would take away from him as it wouldn't be genuine and that's the best thing about him.
Yes - guess that's true - and I'm not so keen on men who are too smart and and look like they've walked off the front cover of "Vogue" either - perhaps I'm just too fussy!!

It's just when I see Mariano I always have this uncontrollable urge to cut his hair, give him a shave and buy him some clothes that fit

Old 02-20-2005, 08:23 PM   #294
country flag jazz_girl

I like Mariano just the way he is...Although Chela's right: his hair looks like a bird's nest!
Old 02-20-2005, 08:38 PM   #295
country flag sophia_c

sophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz_girl
I like Mariano just the way he is...Although Chela's right: his hair looks like a bird's nest!
Thats exactly what I meant....just a good haircut then...but I like him as he is....
sophia_c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 01:13 PM   #296
country flag taysbest

taysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Jazz for the pics and review!

Mariano needs conditioner! And some styling products. But he's a cutie anyway.
Old 02-21-2005, 01:15 PM   #297
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

May I, please? Mariano, I'm recommending my stylist for your haircut. It will do you some good, baby.
Old 02-21-2005, 01:16 PM   #298
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

Quote:
Originally Posted by taysbest
I can't believe I can't see this show! It sounds terrific.
I know. I need a laugh on Friday nights.
Old 02-24-2005, 02:05 PM   #299
country flag Elwing

Elwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond repute

a little more of the show, and for those who can watch it , if you miss friday and saturday it's on sunday nights aswell!!
Gisela Dulco made a top 5 of the hotties in tennis... he mentioned (can't remember the numbers right) Juan Ignacion Chela, her brother, Chela's PT (just cuz they were there), MARAT !!!!and Rodick, the she asked if Tennis pro didn't need a female reporter and they agreed she had to take the camera to the female lockers next day.. yeah right! that's a way to get the rating up in No time!!!!
Nadal surprised me!! he was playing with a tennis ball doing really tough soccer movements... awesome!! he was really good at it!
One of the best things of this last show was that 90% of the time they were at the lockers , nothing on but a towel or at the pool, nothing on but a short!!! I want more shows like this one! LOL

A la legión Argentina SALUD!

Gabriela, Martina, Steffi...
... gracias por la magia
Elwing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 02:17 PM   #300
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

Quote:
a little more of the show, and for those who can watch it , if you miss friday and saturday it's on sunday nights aswell!!
Gisela Dulco made a top 5 of the hotties in tennis... he mentioned (can't remember the numbers right) Juan Ignacion Chela, her brother, Chela's PT (just cuz they were there), MARAT !!!!and Rodick, the she asked if Tennis pro didn't need a female reporter and they agreed she had to take the camera to the female lockers next day.. yeah right! that's a way to get the rating up in No time!!!!
Nadal surprised me!! he was playing with a tennis ball doing really tough soccer movements... awesome!! he was really good at it!
One of the best things of this last show was that 90% of the time they were at the lockers , nothing on but a towel or at the pool, nothing on but a short!!! I want more shows like this one! LOL
I wish I could catch this online. It would be a great way to spend Friday night-at least for me anyway.