next tournement?? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-19-2004, 05:05 PM   #1
country flag mardinda

mardinda has a reputation beyond reputemardinda has a reputation beyond reputemardinda has a reputation beyond reputemardinda has a reputation beyond reputemardinda has a reputation beyond reputemardinda has a reputation beyond reputemardinda has a reputation beyond reputemardinda has a reputation beyond reputemardinda has a reputation beyond reputemardinda has a reputation beyond reputemardinda has a reputation beyond repute
Default next tournement??

does somebody know witch tournement david will do next??? after china??

Carlos Moya, Tommy Haas, Rafael Nadal, Feliciano Lopez, roger federer,
Ruben Ramirez Hidalgo,
David Ferrer.

And..

David nalbandian
mardinda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2004, 05:11 PM   #2
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: next tournement??

Quote:
Originally Posted by mardinda
does somebody know witch tournement david will do next??? after china??
Hi Mardinda - his next tournament will be in Tokyo which starts on October 4th. He is going home for 2 weeks first, because he has a very heavy schedule after this:-

4th October - Tokyo
11th October - Vienna
18th October - Madrid Masters'
25th October - Basel
1st November - Paris Masters'

Not sure if he will actually play in all of these as it's a very hectic schedule. I would personally prefer he cancelled Tokyo and avoided all the jet lag and travelling before the important European season, but I understand he has to play there because his sponsors are from Japan, so I guess Vienna might go as it is the least important of the European tourneys. Hope that helps.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 05:15 PM   #3
country flag mardinda

mardinda has a reputation beyond reputemardinda has a reputation beyond reputemardinda has a reputation beyond reputemardinda has a reputation beyond reputemardinda has a reputation beyond reputemardinda has a reputation beyond reputemardinda has a reputation beyond reputemardinda has a reputation beyond reputemardinda has a reputation beyond reputemardinda has a reputation beyond reputemardinda has a reputation beyond repute

thank you so much rosie

Carlos Moya, Tommy Haas, Rafael Nadal, Feliciano Lopez, roger federer,
Ruben Ramirez Hidalgo,
David Ferrer.

And..

David nalbandian
mardinda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 05:56 AM   #4
country flag Sakura 0101
Banned!

Sakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi from Tokyo. I'm new and this forum is great!!!

I've been only reading this site but because some of you are talking about the next tournament, I feel like posting this for the first time.

Yes, surely one of the reasons why David is coming to Tokyo is the sponsor, but I don't believe that is the only reason.

The Japan Open is the only tournament in Japan where we can see world top male players. So we are very excited about who plays in the tournament.
However, to my disappointment, because Japan is soooo far away from anywhere, many big names are reluctant to come here (Andy Roddick canceled it twice just before the tournament started, although one of the cancels was due to "911".) Therefore, we are so happy that David and Gaston, the two hottest Argentine, are coming this year.
I think there is a big chance for David this time. First of all, the slow hard court in Ariake (the tennis court in Tokyo) should fit his tennis. Second of all, the spectators will be well-mannered and fair and I think he can concentrate on his play. Also,his sponsor will give him a big support - for David to achieve his goal, Yonex should protect him against any negative factors. The Jet lag is a big problem of course, but he has been to Japan at least twice before and I think he can manage it well. (So, I really hope his decision is right.)

I don't know how Lleyton and Gaston's conditions are right now, but because they are already entitled to go to Houston, their motivation shouldn't be too high.
So, if David really wants to win this title, I'm sure he can.

I'm going to see the matches and cheer him everyday!
Vamoooooos David!!!!! \(^O^)/
October is the most beautiful time of the year in Japan and he will enjoy staying here.

p.s. To be honest, I'm not too good at English and I asked a friend to translate this posting.
Sakura 0101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 07:09 AM   #5
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sakura and welcome to our Forum I think you are our first poster from Japan and it is great to have so many members from all over the world. It is nice for us to think that David will have such a loyal fan to support him when he plays in Tokyo. I hope you enjoy all his matches and get to see some other great players too, - if you get a chance it would be great to read any reports you can send about your experiences at the tournament - even if your friend has to translate them

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 09-21-2004, 09:14 AM   #6
country flag bovenbuuf

bovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sakura, Welcome to this forum! Really nice to see so much different players all over the world. Have a lot of fun with the match what David has to play there! Still not sure if he has many Japanese fans over there.. but well have a lot of fun!
bovenbuuf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 12:10 PM   #7
country flag jazz_girl

jazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sakura!!! Welcome to our forum!
As Rosie said, you're the first poster from Japan! I have a friend who's from Osaka and she's a David fan as well, but since she's so busy, she can't post here and we just talk over the e.mails!
I hope to see you often here
jazz_girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 12:41 PM   #8
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, Sakura, and welcome.
Old 09-21-2004, 12:49 PM   #9
country flag crigazzio

crigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sakura, is so nice to see you posting here!!!!
I hope that you cant post offen and tell us how is David in your country you´re the new journalist for this forum
Welcome and don´t worry about the english......and of course thanks to your friend that help you to write here.....keep doing!!!
Old 09-21-2004, 02:49 PM   #10
country flag Sakura 0101
Banned!

Sakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all for you replies.

I'm coming to see the tournament with the friend who is helping me with
translation, so I can report to you what's going on in Tokyo.

By the way, although I said it is the best time of the year, I completely
forgot that it is also the biggest typoon season as well.∑( ̄□ ̄;

If typhoon hit hard in Tokyo and if David is threatened to be blown away, I
will save him for my life.

I found a site that puts on lots of photos from the China Open and here is
the link (some of you might already know though):
Of course, nice pics of David's are there.

http://www.tennis.info/China4-09Thu.asp
Old 09-21-2004, 04:33 PM   #11
country flag jazz_girl

jazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks a lot for the pics!
jazz_girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 04:48 PM   #12
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Thanks a lot for the pictures Sakura. By the way - we are all members of a Yahoo Group for David if you ever want to visit us:-

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/davidnalbandian/

It would be great to see you there

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 09-21-2004 at 04:51 PM.
Old 09-22-2004, 10:25 AM   #13
country flag Sakura 0101
Banned!

Thanks, Rosie!! (^o^)/
and, of course, I'm already a member of this group.
always enjoying your meseges.(^.^)

That site is GREAT, too!!!!!
Old 09-22-2004, 10:35 AM   #14
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura 0101
Thanks, Rosie!! (^o^)/
and, of course, I'm already a member of this group.
always enjoying your meseges.(^.^)

That site is GREAT, too!!!!!
Thanks

Old 09-22-2004, 03:07 PM   #15
country flag justClaudia

justClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond repute

Sakura welcome!!

Hope you enjoy this place..and do post at the yahoo!!
See you around!
justClaudia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote