The Other Swiss Players Thread - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-22-2002, 02:14 PM   #91
country flag Mrs. B
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute

RogiFan,

Rogi was cool today. Younes had the jitters, but Rogi definitely dominated the whole game. Anayoui made some good strong forehands to the corners of the baselines, but Rogi also made some nice overhead backhand smash...sweet! and of course, his forehand was also strong today, and that good ol' backhand down the line, and slicing them for variation, altho some slices went to the net. His first serve percentage wasn't also very high, maybe only 54% to Younes' 77% or something. But overall, a very big win indeed. For Rogi, for PC, and for the Swiss people...btw, he opens the first point of the match on his serve---an ace. how promising can that get?

FRENCH KISS
Mrs. B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2002, 02:20 PM   #92
country flag Mrs. B

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute

Basler läckerli are some kind of biscuits, hard to bite on but they soften in your mouth and the flavors come out, and it's a specialty from Basel. Perhaps Doris can explain this better...

well, you're only allowed one bottle of champagne from the duty free, but no worries, you can buy them here too.

FRENCH KISS
Old 09-22-2002, 04:14 PM   #93
country flag Mrs. B

Swiss Team breaks through

On the third day of the Davis Cup tie Switzerland - Morocco Roger Federer won the third point for Switzerland. With an outstanding performance his opponent Younes El Aynaoui didn’t even seem to get a chance to breathe during the game. With 6-3, 6-2 and 6-1 he assured Switzerland’s position in the Davis Cup by BNP Paribas world group.

“When I played for the match I kept seeing Peter Carter’s face in my mind” said Federer at the subsequent press conference. He dedicated his victory to his team manager and friend, who passed away in an accident on August 1st.

Therefore Switzerland won also the third tie with Morocco. Already in 1982 and in 1992 the Swiss had been triumphant - in those cases winning 5:0 Even on the last of the three days of the meeting there seemed to be a lack of atmosphere and interest in the Complexe Al Amal. The stadium was far from being full, only about half of the places

from the DC site...

FRENCH KISS
Old 09-22-2002, 04:17 PM   #94
country flag Mrs. B

nice pics from that match...merci, DC site.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg focused.jpg (24.3 KB, 43 views)

FRENCH KISS
Old 09-22-2002, 04:18 PM   #95
country flag Mrs. B

YES!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg yesss!.jpg (30.0 KB, 44 views)

FRENCH KISS
Old 09-22-2002, 04:20 PM   #96
country flag Mrs. B

pure pride and joy...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pl&rf.jpg (26.8 KB, 40 views)

FRENCH KISS
Old 09-22-2002, 04:23 PM   #97
country flag Mrs. B

Thank you guys!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 020922-swiss-team-2-home.jpg (10.7 KB, 40 views)

FRENCH KISS
Old 09-22-2002, 05:33 PM   #98
country flag Mrs. B

THis one's for Hackie...

Michel Kratochvil won his match against El Aarej, 6-2, 6-3.

FRENCH KISS
Old 09-22-2002, 06:44 PM   #99
country flag ILR

ILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mrs.B.Im here now!Are you still around or am I too late?
I went to the pub for my dinner!

YAY YAY IM SO PLEASED!

Sami My captain. LFC forever! But John Terry rules!

Best of luck to: Juan Carlos Ferrero, Mark Philippoussis, Carlos Moya and Nico Lapentti. Tommy Haas is finally back! I missed you!
ILR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2002, 07:32 PM   #100
RogiFan

RogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi ILR!

Isn't it great that Switzerland won? Also the Brits!! Yay, Rogi and Timmie!

MRS. B. is having a celebration feast -- I'm trying to make it over to share in the food and drink -- why don't you join us? Bring some goodies!

Rogi looked so happy! It's lovely to see him smile again.

Did you listen to PL's interview on the DC site?
RogiFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2002, 07:35 PM   #101
country flag Mrs. B

Hi, luv. Am still here.

Had dinner myself...just watched the Swiss news. They only showed the match point, can u believe it?
But enough to see Rogi look up skywards before walking towards Marc Rosset then shaking El Anayoui's hand...

FRENCH KISS
Old 09-22-2002, 07:37 PM   #102
country flag Mrs. B

Hi, RogiFan!

Welcome back, where did u go? We're partying now that ilR's here...there's loads of Swiss food around...

FRENCH KISS
Old 09-22-2002, 07:40 PM   #103
country flag ILR

ILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond repute

lol hi!ooo what kind of swiss food?

Best of luck to: Juan Carlos Ferrero, Mark Philippoussis, Carlos Moya and Nico Lapentti. Tommy Haas is finally back! I missed you!
Old 09-22-2002, 07:43 PM   #104
country flag Mrs. B

ilR, go back to page 6. The food's over there...

Cheers.

FRENCH KISS
Old 09-22-2002, 07:50 PM   #105
country flag ILR

oooo OK sorry............