The Other Swiss Players Thread - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-21-2002, 08:12 PM   #76
country flag Mrs. B
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, listen to his interview at DC today. lol

FRENCH KISS
Mrs. B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2002, 08:17 PM   #77
country flag Gonzo Hates Me!

Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute

Omigod! LOL!! That's hilarious! I love that... I should print that out and put it on my wall or something. Hehe.
NALBANDIAN --> Benneteau --> Davydenko --> Mathieu -->
TURSUNOV --> Mantilla --> KIEFER --> NADAL -->
Karlovic --> Odesnik --> Stepanek --> Monfils -->
??

Oliver Cromwell lay buried and dead. Hee-haw. Buried and dead.
Gonzo Hates Me! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2002, 08:45 PM   #78
RogiFan

RogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond repute

Wow!!! I'm SO happy for the Swiss boys! I think they found the new doubles team -- aren't they great together? I think they must get along really well, Rogi and George, both outgoing and happy guys! And they won on clay too!!!!

Mrs. B.

The photos are wonderful -- isn't Rogi so excited and happy? A doll! Glad there were more fans on hand to cheer them on!! HOPP!!!

I wish I were there -- I saw them on the Swiss news yesterday and now I must catch the news today -- don't want to miss a second of Rogi -- isn't it great to see him pumped and happy and smiling that little Rogi smile?

Yeah, Rogi, baby, KICK SOME ASS BIG TIME! Just win it for Switzerland and for PC!!!

Here's the team in Moroccan gear at the traditional Moroccan dinner on Wed. [it's a bit small I'm afraid]:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg federerdc02mor18sepdinertradlcasablanca.jpg (15.3 KB, 60 views)
RogiFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2002, 10:07 PM   #79
country flag Mrs. B

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute

lol! Did u know that they played the wrong national anthem before the doubles match? Marc Rosset was pissed off!

FRENCH KISS
Old 09-21-2002, 10:28 PM   #80
country flag Mrs. B

yeehaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dcdbacks.jpg (26.6 KB, 53 views)

FRENCH KISS
Old 09-22-2002, 12:33 PM   #81
country flag Mrs. B

Roger wins the first set against Younes, 6-3.

He broke at 4-3, El Anayoui having served 40 -0

FRENCH KISS
Old 09-22-2002, 01:14 PM   #82
country flag Mrs. B

Roger wins second set 6-2.

He breaks in the second and fourth game. Served at 5-2 with 3 deuces, but closed the set with a return shot from El Anayoui which just hit behind the baseline.

FRENCH KISS
Old 09-22-2002, 01:16 PM   #83
RogiFan

RogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mrs. B.

Come on, Rogi! You can do it! Get the 2nd set too! Make it easy for yourself! How does Rogi look today -- confident? What about Younes?

Did you see that RUS-ARG dbles score?! Match went over 6 hrs! Poor Marat -- hope he wins today!
Old 09-22-2002, 01:35 PM   #84
RogiFan

Two more games, ROGI!!!!
Old 09-22-2002, 01:43 PM   #85
country flag Mrs. B

YEheyyy! 6-1 in the third set!

BRAVO, ROGER!!!! HOPP SCHWIZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!

FRENCH KISS
Old 09-22-2002, 01:45 PM   #86
RogiFan

WOW! ROGI WON! SWITZERLAND IS IN THE WORLD GROUP!!! WOO HOO!

Mrs. B.! ILR! Lily! Doris! Nina! Mrs. G! Everyone!

TIME TO CELEBRATE!

I'm waving my Swiss flags!!!!

We knew Rogi and the team could win for Switzerland and for PC!

Well done!
Old 09-22-2002, 01:47 PM   #87
country flag Mrs. B

in the third set, same pattern, Rogi breaking Younes in the second and fourth game. At 1-1, 15-30, Rogi returns a serve which goes to the outer part of the net, you think it's out, but lands just before the baseline at the corner. He smiles...

at 3-1 he hits his classic backhand down the line, Younes at the net applauding with his racket.

*grrr, the Italian channel, TSI 2 has a better reception, but darn, they babble too much!

FRENCH KISS
Old 09-22-2002, 01:49 PM   #88
country flag Mrs. B

Yeah, RogiFan, Switzerland has qualified for the WG, even if Krati loses the next match, but i hope not...

Hopp, Michel!!!!!

FRENCH KISS
Old 09-22-2002, 02:05 PM   #89
country flag Mrs. B

PARTY TIME!!!!! EVERYONE'S INVITED!!!!!!

There's Rösti, Berner Teller, Raclette, Fondue, Swiss white wine from the French part, Glüwein, swiss chocolates for dessert, Rügenbrau beer from the Bernese Oberland, mineral water. and Basler läckerli from Roger's place, and cheese galore...compliments of the Swiss team... CHEERS!!!!!

FRENCH KISS
Old 09-22-2002, 02:12 PM   #90
RogiFan

Alright, Mrs. B.!

I'm hopping the next available flight to Switzerland -- better bring some food too! What about the champagne -- I could get some from the duty free...

Sounds delicious! What's the Basler lackerli??

ILR -- where are you?? Our Rogi's won all his matches!! What a champion he is!

He must look SO happy! I jst love to see him smile again!