The Other Swiss Players Thread - Page 32 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-15-2003, 07:46 PM   #466
country flag Mrs. B
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully, Michel. It's about time...

darn, the connection's so slow tonight so don't be surprised if i'll disappear again...

FRENCH KISS
Mrs. B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2003, 07:55 PM   #467
country flag TennisHack

TennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond repute

I have to disappear now, but I agree, the board has been going through rough patches again

See you later!

You will be missed, Michel Kratochvil!
TennisHack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2003, 01:08 PM   #468
country flag Mrs. B

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute

special mention here as it's the other Swiss player's thread, not necessarily in tennis...

Silvan Zurbriggen won the silver medal for the 2003 WM in St. Moritz in Slalom!!! Congrats, Silvan! Your "Freude" is contagious...

And good luck to the Alinghi crew for tomorrow!!! (5 more wins over TNZ) get that prestigious CUP!!!

FRENCH KISS
Old 02-17-2003, 02:52 PM   #469
Doris Loeffel

Doris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond repute

Psst Mrs B

Alinghi only needs 3 more wins!!!

And yes Silvan really made whole Switzerland happy!! What a great finish of the Ski WM in St. Moritz. What a great race and only 0.33 sec behind the winner and the sensation would have been even bigger!!

Now good luck to Alinghi and all the swiss sports for tomorrow and the day after!!
Doris Loeffel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2003, 03:52 PM   #470
country flag Mrs. B

right, Doris! Hope they win the next 3 ones...otherwise it could go on further!

If the Swiss syndicate wins, this would mean bringing the race back to this continent, never has it been so since 1851!!!

You were in NZ, do the Kiwis really hate Coutts & Butterworth there? I saw an ad about the Swiss having chocolates, watches, and their boat!

FRENCH KISS
Old 02-17-2003, 04:45 PM   #471
Doris Loeffel

Doris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond repute

what can I say

the Kiwis are for sure dissapointed that around 7 Kiwis do they job for Alinghi and turned their backs away from the NZ team.

As usuall some take it real serious and others don't. When I was down there there was a discusion going around wheter the syndicat should be allowed to have ppl from other nationalities on board or shouldn't be at least the skipper from the homecountry etc etc. So this Americas Cup really is making huge waves down under even more than it does now here.
Old 02-18-2003, 09:42 AM   #472
country flag Mrs. B

well Doris, making waves it is. Alinghi has won the 3rd round!!!

FRENCH KISS
Old 02-18-2003, 09:45 AM   #473
Doris Loeffel

2 to go!!!

Goooo Alinghi gooo??

Btw does anybody know why Michel isn't playing this week??
Still problems with his toe??
Old 02-19-2003, 07:57 PM   #474
country flag Mrs. B

...and good luck to FC Basel against La Coruña!!!!

HOPP, FCB!!!!!

FRENCH KISS
Old 02-19-2003, 10:09 PM   #475
country flag Mrs. B

and CONGRATS!!! You did it!!! 1-0

nice kick, Hakan!

FRENCH KISS
Old 02-20-2003, 08:31 AM   #476
Doris Loeffel

4rh race was canceled tonight to to unsteady winds....

next race is friday night.

Gooooo Alinghi goooo!!!
Old 02-23-2003, 02:41 AM   #477
country flag TennisHack

TennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.copenhagen-open.com/cphop...asp?nyhedsId=9

22-02-03
Carlsen to meet Kratochvil
Pless against Mamiit in the first round

No. 5 seed, Kenneth Carlsen, ranked 60, was not overjoyed after Saturday’s draw for the Copenhagen Open tournament which put him up against Swiss Michel Kratochvil (82) in the first round.

“He plays very stable from the baseline. He can also serv and volley and doesn’t have any particular weaknesses. He was not the one I would have preferred to meet in the first round, but that’s the conditions,” said Dane Kenneth Carlsen, who admits his form has been better.

“But then again, that’s also how I felt before I played Tokyo (a tournament he eventually won last year),” said Carlsen.

Kristian Pless (96) was more pleased with his first round opponent, American Cecil Mamiit (116).

“That was a good draw for me. He’s fast, but his serv isn’t intimidating, which should give me the chance to play my game from the baseline,” said Pless, who has never met Mamiit but practiced with him shortly before the draw on Saturday.

Pless had to withdraw from the tournament in San Jose in California due to a wrist injury, but for the past two days the Dane has been able to practice without pain.

Top seed Jarkko Nieminen of Finland plays Olivier Rochus is in his first round match, while seed No. 2, Australian Wayne Arthurs, plays Olivier Mutis from France. Last year’s winner, German Lars Burgsmüller, meets Austrian Jürgen Melzer in the first round.

You will be missed, Michel Kratochvil!
TennisHack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2003, 10:33 AM   #478
Doris Loeffel

Good luck to George Bastl, Michel Kratochvil and Marc Rosset in Copenhagen
Old 02-25-2003, 05:30 PM   #479
Doris Loeffel

Hi TH!!
Marc is leading against della aqua (what a name guess I spelt it wrong heheh) 3:2
Old 02-25-2003, 09:28 PM   #480
Doris Loeffel

Yes Marc def Aqua 7:6 7:6 and
Micha def Carlsen 6:7 (3) 6:3 6:4

good luck in the next round!!!