The Other Swiss Players Thread - Page 29 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-11-2003, 07:37 AM   #421
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

morning, mrsB. Yes, I woke up early to do some homework, but it was not as much as I expected, that's why I have some time now to be on internet. I've to go to school about 9.30.

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2003, 07:42 AM   #422
country flag Mrs. B
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute

You must still be enjoying that experience from last Sunday. Roger played really well against Schalken, huh? Did you take photos? Hope you can share it here sometime...

FRENCH KISS
Mrs. B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2003, 07:44 AM   #423
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

yes, I still enjoy experience of last Sunday. I really had a fantastic day, and Roger played really well, and some shots of him were fantastic.
I did only take a few photos, because I didn't had a good camera, and I was too far of the court, but if the photo's are good I will post them offcourse.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-11-2003, 07:51 AM   #424
country flag Mrs. B

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't see his "hotdog" shot on tv cuz i opened it a bit late, but i saw some incredible shots, like when the audience was already cheering cuz Schlaken made a volley on the net and they thought it was already a point for Holland, but Roger was so quick and he got to the ball and put it across---awesome shot! he was also quick with some down the line forehand where you think he couldn't get it. I am forever amazed at his prowess and i have not seen him since Shanghai but i think he's improved even more...

FRENCH KISS
Old 02-11-2003, 07:55 AM   #425
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Yeah, sometimes evrybody thought it was a point for Schalken, and then Federer was very fast and hit the bal, made the point. I did never know Roger was this fast, the whole weekend he had this kind of points, he was really really good this weekend.
The match of Roger was also much better as the match of Kratochvil, but it was good to see Kratochvil could finish his match this easy. As you saw the start of it, Verkerk was really good, but Kratochvil became better and better. And I think Verkerk was afraid to win the match.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-11-2003, 08:02 AM   #426
country flag Mrs. B

I was worried that the first set of Krati's match would be a bagel. But it was the reverse on that 4th set. Verkerk was getting nervous, making double faults instead of his usual aces, and Krati just got stronger mentally and played the big points well esp. during tiebreak.

Sorry for Verkerk, he must have felt so bad, he was already throwing his racket during changeover.

FRENCH KISS
Old 02-11-2003, 08:02 AM   #427
Doris Loeffel

Doris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning everybody!!

Hi Legolas hope your pics are good. Looking forward to them.
Stupid me missed most of the match as I thought it'll start at 2 PM when TV coverage starts - so I watched the downhill race. Not knowing that on the other cannel was allready Roger grrrr......

Well I enjoyed Michel's match afterwards even more.
Doris Loeffel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2003, 08:04 AM   #428
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

It's time for me to go to bed. Nite Mrs. B! Try not to go to bed too early tonight so you can get back to normal schedule.

I remembered last time I was back to Hong Kong, Vince (who was 2 at that time) woke up at 4am and wanted to drink milk. Since he grew up in North America, he only drank fresh milk. A front desk clerk had to lead my husband to a 7-11 a few blocks away. And we had watched a few nights or early mornings of B/W old Chinese movies before everyone got used to the time.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2003, 08:05 AM   #429
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Good morning Doris!
Stupid you missed the most of Rogi's match, especially because the best point was in the first set.
Yes, the atmosphere in the second match was mutch better, but the first match was really the best.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-11-2003, 08:06 AM   #430
country flag Mrs. B

Morning, Doris!

Yes, on the Swiss papers they wrote that the match was gonna start at 2 pm, that's why i waited for it on DRS2, but TSR was already showing it earlier.

FRENCH KISS
Old 02-11-2003, 08:07 AM   #431
country flag Mrs. B

Goodnight, Lee!

Sleep well.

FRENCH KISS
Old 02-11-2003, 08:08 AM   #432
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Goodnight Lee

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-11-2003, 08:13 AM   #433
country flag Mrs. B

and i'm going back to bed. i have really a weird timezone at the moment. do some housework, then read, and sleep again. it must be the climate change, i dunno...lol

See u later guys! have a nice day...

FRENCH KISS
Old 02-11-2003, 08:14 AM   #434
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Sleep well!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-11-2003, 02:08 PM   #435
country flag TennisHack

TennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the pictures, Lee! No, I haven't seen them before Guess the trail of pictures is just going to get longer, LOL. Heehee, can the victory last three days afterwards?

Michel is playing doubs in Marseille today, with Michael Hill. I'm glad he hasn't had to play a singles match yet, I'm sure the Swissies partied after winning the DC tie

Ah, Mrs. B, I wish I could do that, but unfortunately once I'm up for the day I'm up. Too many things demand my attention And its so cold here, but its supposed to snow again today There was a fresh layer of snow Thursday evening, and last night it was definitely snowing and blowing. It's nice, but at the same time I wish it didn't have to be so cold.

Oh, well. Lots of lovely pictures to keep me warm, LOL

You will be missed, Michel Kratochvil!
TennisHack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote