The Other Swiss Players Thread - Page 21 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-01-2002, 01:52 PM   #301
country flag Mrs. B
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute

You're welcome, Hackie.

FRENCH KISS
Mrs. B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2002, 03:13 PM   #302
country flag TennisHack

TennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond repute

You will be missed, Michel Kratochvil!
TennisHack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2002, 03:30 PM   #303
country flag Mrs. B

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute

FRENCH KISS
Old 11-01-2002, 03:39 PM   #304
country flag TennisHack

TennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond repute

You *like* teasing me, don't you?

Old 11-01-2002, 04:03 PM   #305
country flag Mrs. B

hehehe, i'm as excited about this as you... but i have to stay nonchalant about it till i really find the right opportunity to have a little chat with him...

FRENCH KISS
Old 11-01-2002, 05:13 PM   #306
country flag TennisHack

Quote:
Originally posted by Mrs. B
hehehe, i'm as excited about this as you... but i have to stay nonchalant about it till i really find the right opportunity to have a little chat with him...
You did a fantastic job today, it sounds like

I wonder when he got back from Paris?

Old 11-04-2002, 12:20 PM   #307
Doris Loeffel

Doris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond repute

[--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Played tennis there this morning and who sits in the family table across his Mom? Micha himself. he was still wearing that brown pully he wore in that Coop mag cover. My girlfirend was waiting so i couldn't linger on, and i wanted to act cool, so we proceeded to the courts. A few minutes later, Krati and a guy pass to our court and go to the end court, and this guy had a video camera there, with lights and everything, i was a bit distracted, Krati was standing in front of the camera and talking to a microphone, he was also sitting on a bench while the guy takes some shots.....then they pass us again on their way back to the restaurant. After our game we had something to drink and his dad sees me and he says smiles and greets me. Also on our way out he says byebye...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Mrs B.

Saw that interview yesterday on Tele Bärn!!
Now where were you exactly when they've been shooting it!! Couse I noticed two women sort of playing tennis on the court besides the one where the shooting was taken. Was one of them you??
Doris Loeffel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 12:22 PM   #308
Doris Loeffel

Doris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe one day I'll figure out how that quote thing works
Old 11-04-2002, 12:38 PM   #309
country flag Mrs. B

Quote:
Originally posted by Doris Loeffel
[------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Mrs B.

Saw that interview yesterday on Tele Bärn!!
Now where were you exactly when they've been shooting it!! Couse I noticed two women sort of playing tennis on the court besides the one where the shooting was taken. Was one of them you??
Hi, Doris!

They were shooting on court no. 5 and we were playing on court no. 2, closer to the restaurant. Those 2 ladies that you saw were playing doubles on court no. 4.

Wished i played on court no. 4 instead, then i would have been the background to that interview!

FRENCH KISS
Old 11-04-2002, 01:27 PM   #310
country flag TennisHack

Quote:
Originally posted by Doris Loeffel
Maybe one day I'll figure out how that quote thing works
Hey, Doris All you have to do to quote is hit the little "quote" button at the bottom of the post you want to quote.

Old 11-04-2002, 02:23 PM   #311
Doris Loeffel

Quote:
Originally posted by TennisHack

Hey, Doris All you have to do to quote is hit the little "quote" button at the bottom of the post you want to quote.
Opppsss it's really as easy as that

Thanks TH

and I was always trying with the quote not on the replay thing oh well one's never to old to learn the easiest things.....
Old 11-04-2002, 02:33 PM   #312
country flag Mrs. B

HACKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just had a small talk with Micha!!!

FRENCH KISS
Old 11-04-2002, 05:18 PM   #313
country flag TennisHack

Quote:
Originally posted by Mrs. B
HACKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just had a small talk with Micha!!!
You're not excited or anything, are you?

Old 11-04-2002, 05:54 PM   #314
country flag Mrs. B

oh no. it was just a small casual talk...

FRENCH KISS
Old 11-18-2002, 11:55 PM   #315
country flag TennisHack

Entry System for Switzerland

11/18/02--End of Regulation Play--End of 2002 Rankings

6 Federer, Roger
69 Kratochvil, Michel
93 Rosset, Marc
121 Heuberger, Ivo
156 Bastl, George
252 Allegro, Yves
281 Chiudinelli, Marco
312 Valent, Roman
407 Lammer, Michael
563 Scherrer, Jean-Claude
656 Dillschneider, Christian
690 Wawrinka, Stanislas
725 Roetschi, Fabian
742 Bohli, Stephane
1084 Amgwerd, Matthieu
1084 Rufer, Benjamin
1156 Dubey, Nicolas
1156 Schnidrig, Patrick
1220 Fetov, Mohammed
1345 Della Piana, Sandro
1345 Fricker, Lukas
1345 Stoeckler, Dominic

A bit of a disappointing year, I suppose. Michel hangs on to the #2 spot at 69 and only 3 Top 100 finishes. I hope the Swiss boys can do nothing but improve in the 2003 season