The Other Swiss Players Thread - Page 20 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-29-2002, 02:03 AM   #286
RogiFan

RogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond repute

you have a point there, hackie!! (re: location, that is!)

is novak still in the draw? if he is, too bad!!!

rogi must move up!!
RogiFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-29-2002, 08:41 AM   #287
Doris Loeffel

Doris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Michel!!

Hope you're fully recovered from your flou.
Doris Loeffel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2002, 12:45 PM   #288
country flag Mrs. B
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute

awwww, Krati lost to Hrbaty, 6-3, 2-6, 2-6

FRENCH KISS
Mrs. B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2002, 01:48 PM   #289
country flag TennisHack

TennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond repute

Michel

What a horrible way to end the season.

I guess on the bright side, now he has two months to rest and relax. Maybe he should just not think about tennis for awhile, then come back fresh. You can only push yourself so hard until it becomes counterproductive.

You will be missed, Michel Kratochvil!
TennisHack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2002, 02:38 PM   #290
Doris Loeffel

Doris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond repute

Well Michel now relax, clear your mind. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to get a mental trainer even when you feel you don't need one. But there must be something wrong with mind. As you so often win the first set pretty clear but then just aren't able to win an other one...

...good luck next year Michel. Keep the fingers crossed for you.
Doris Loeffel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2002, 02:51 PM   #291
country flag Mrs. B

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget he just recovered from a bad flu, that was pushing it a bit to extremes, skipping Basel to at least be able to come play in Paris...

Yeah, come back to Ostermundigen, Krati. Time for a badly needed chill out.

FRENCH KISS
Old 10-29-2002, 05:43 PM   #292
country flag TennisHack

TennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by Mrs. B
Don't forget he just recovered from a bad flu, that was pushing it a bit to extremes, skipping Basel to at least be able to come play in Paris...

Yeah, come back to Ostermundigen, Krati. Time for a badly needed chill out.
Indeed, I wonder just how well he's feeling at the moment.

Here's a question for you, Mrs. B, that's not completely off-topic (errrr ). What is Switzerland's winter like? Today is the first day of really cold weather we've had here, and it's been cold and rainy and windy and just downright miserable. Please tell me it's better in my future homeland . . .

Old 10-29-2002, 06:56 PM   #293
country flag Mrs. B

Winter here can be mild sometimes, and sometimes it gets pretty cold, dropping down to the minus zeros. But it's beautiful when there's snow, the mountains and the countryside are really gorgeous then. I love their winter food of cheese fondue, and raclette, even me as an Asian woman has now acquired a taste for it!

We've been lucky with the weather here these last few days. The sun is out and there's still loads of color and it's not so cold yet, i was cleaning out my veranda today and the Alps look so near!!!

I'm playing with a 'kollegin' on Friday morning. Hope i get to see Krati there. I bring good tidings for him...

FRENCH KISS
Old 10-29-2002, 10:23 PM   #294
country flag TennisHack

That sounds quite lovely Getting to see some of the greatest mountains in the world right outside your door . . .

Mmm Cheese fondue. I love winter weather food, so warm & comforting. What's raclette?

Weather-wise, that doesn't sound too bad, actually. Here it was below freezing all day and with a wind chill even lower I love the winter, the snow and ice and bundling up and everything, but not on days like this, when the wind cuts through you like a knife.

Ooh, Friday Hopefully he will be feeling much better than he must be feeling now . . .

Old 10-30-2002, 06:02 PM   #295
country flag Mrs. B

Hackie!

my sources tell me that Krati's still in Paris, so i guess he's trying to enjoy himself and not wallow in his loss....
apparently he's not fully recovered and has to take some antibiotics too...
well, i'm sure he's gonna take a good break.

FRENCH KISS
Old 10-30-2002, 08:17 PM   #296
country flag TennisHack

Thanks, Mrs. B

The sites of Paris are sure to make him feel better. He's still sick! Poor dahling. But then, if he was playing sick then I'm pretty sure this loss isn't weighing heavily on his mind.

Old 10-30-2002, 08:28 PM   #297
country flag Mrs. B

re: Raclette

It's a slice of melted cheese, and you eat that with boiled potatoes (the small kinds), sprinkle paprika or pepper over it, then add some bits of pearl onions, pickled cucumbers, pickled little corns, etc., it goes well with mild white wine, or tea, for good digestion...

FRENCH KISS
Old 10-30-2002, 08:31 PM   #298
country flag TennisHack

Quote:
It's a slice of melted cheese, and you eat that with boiled potatoes (the small kinds), sprinkle paprika or pepper over it, then add some bits of pearl onions, pickled cucumbers, pickled little corns, etc., it goes well with mild white wine, or tea, for good digestion...
Mmm, sounds divine I'm definitely liking the sound of Switzerland in winter

Winter has definitely asserted itself here. This is the first time I've had to break out the hat & scarf before November. Hard to believe!

Old 11-01-2002, 01:35 PM   #299
country flag Mrs. B

I saw Krati in Ostermundigen!

Played tennis there this morning and who sits in the family table across his Mom? Micha himself. he was still wearing that brown pully he wore in that Coop mag cover. My girlfirend was waiting so i couldn't linger on, and i wanted to act cool, so we proceeded to the courts. A few minutes later, Krati and a guy pass to our court and go to the end court, and this guy had a video camera there, with lights and everything, i was a bit distracted, Krati was standing in front of the camera and talking to a microphone, he was also sitting on a bench while the guy takes some shots.....then they pass us again on their way back to the restaurant. After our game we had something to drink and his dad sees me and he smiles and greets me. Also on our way out he says byebye...

FRENCH KISS
Old 11-01-2002, 01:39 PM   #300
country flag TennisHack

Quote:
I saw Krati in Ostermundigen!
:faints: Now it's time to see TH dissolve into a puddle . . .

Quote:

Played tennis there this morning and who sits in the family table across his Mom? Micha himself. he was still wearing that brown pully he wore in that Coop mag cover. My girlfirend was waiting so i couldn't linger on, and i wanted to act cool, so we proceeded to the courts. A few minutes later, Krati and a guy pass to our court and go to the end court, and this guy had a video camera there, with lights and everything, i was a bit distracted, Krati was standing in front of the camera and talking to a microphone, he was also sitting on a bench while the guy takes some shots.....then they pass us again on their way back to the restaurant. After our game we had something to drink and his dad sees me and he says smiles and greets me. Also on our way out he says byebye...

Thanks for the report, Mrs. B! You just lifted my day . . .