The Other Swiss Players Thread - Page 17 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-21-2002, 01:19 PM   #241
country flag Mrs. B
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute

Unlikely Ivo & Marc will meet in the quarters though...first, they still have to beat their first round opponents...

at least the CH boys got wild cards...

FRENCH KISS
Mrs. B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2002, 03:01 PM   #242
Doris Loeffel

Doris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond repute

Well one can dream Mrs B.
Doris Loeffel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2002, 04:00 PM   #243
country flag TennisHack

TennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by Mrs. B
Shit, Roger meets Krati in the first round of Basel!!!!!
That was more or less my exact reaction to seeing the draw. ARGH!! This sucks

But, at least for you Mrs. B, you'll get to see Roger & Michel both when you go, no? And you can report back to me er, I mean "us" LOL!

You will be missed, Michel Kratochvil!
TennisHack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2002, 04:19 PM   #244
country flag TennisHack

TennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond repute

Michel also received a wildcard with Alex Corretja to play doubles! What is it with him & the Spanish players?

Old 10-21-2002, 06:29 PM   #245
RogiFan

RogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond repute

i don't know but i think it's neat! wish rogi had more of a connection w the spanish guys cos i like them and him! hope rogi had a good time in madrid.
RogiFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2002, 08:59 AM   #246
Doris Loeffel

Doris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond repute

TH bad news for you...

.....Michel is fighting against the flew. He was in bed yesterday. Hopes he'll be able to do a little training today and will be fit for tomorrow. I hope so too. Darn it's really a shame that they have to face each other in round 1!!! GRRRRRRR that's a Riesengrosse Sch.....se. Too bad one has to loose.
Old 10-22-2002, 09:44 AM   #247
country flag Mrs. B

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute

awww, poor Krati has the flu. Hope he recovers soon. With all those pharma companies in Basel they should be able to fix him up in no time...

Good luck to Marc today with the doubles. and of course, Ivo & George...

FRENCH KISS
Old 10-22-2002, 12:37 PM   #248
RogiFan

RogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Micha! Why does this always happen when the guy is playing at home? Last week Alex wasn't well... and Costa, of course, who is better this week, I guess, since he's in the draw.

The crowd will be divided between Rogi and Micha.
RogiFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2002, 01:03 PM   #249
country flag TennisHack

Quote:
Originally posted by Doris Loeffel
TH bad news for you...

.....Michel is fighting against the flew. He was in bed yesterday. Hopes he'll be able to do a little training today and will be fit for tomorrow. I hope so too. Darn it's really a shame that they have to face each other in round 1!!! GRRRRRRR that's a Riesengrosse Sch.....se. Too bad one has to loose.
Oh.

Last year he was sick here, too I hope he's well enough to play tomorrow . . . poor Micha. I'll have to send him some good vibes and a little love

Old 10-22-2002, 01:08 PM   #250
country flag Mrs. B

btw., Hackie, i saw his Dad at the parking place, i was just leaving and he was coming in, but he waved at me...

i parked there cuz i took my girlfriend's kid out for a walk to the animal farm across the tennis center.

FRENCH KISS
Old 10-22-2002, 01:09 PM   #251
country flag TennisHack

Quote:
Originally posted by Mrs. B
btw., Hackie, i saw his Dad at the parking place, i was just leaving and he was coming in, but he waved at me...

i parked there cuz i took my girlfriend's kid out for a walk to the animal farm across the tennis center.
Yes, I saw that in the other thread

Good sign, though. Thanks

::sending Michel a bit of love before her first class of the day::

Old 10-22-2002, 01:15 PM   #252
country flag Mrs. B

Quote:
Originally posted by TennisHack

Good sign, though. Thanks

::sending Michel a bit of love before her first class of the day::
Hope so...

FRENCH KISS
Old 10-22-2002, 03:30 PM   #253
Doris Loeffel

Some more bad news...

... Bastl lost to Waske 7:6 3:6 4:6

only good thing the winner of Federer vs. Kratochvil must not play an other swiss in the next round.
Old 10-22-2002, 04:10 PM   #254
country flag TennisHack

George!

I guess it does save a two-in-a-row Swiss clash, but that sucks none the less

Old 10-22-2002, 04:47 PM   #255
country flag Mrs. B

and we still don't know if Krati's well enough to play tomorrow...
or has anyone heard anything, yet?

FRENCH KISS