The Other Swiss Players Thread - Page 16 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-20-2002, 08:47 PM   #226
country flag Mrs. B
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute

and this other Swiss player deserves a place here...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg patty.jpg (13.8 KB, 39 views)

FRENCH KISS
Mrs. B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-20-2002, 09:00 PM   #227
RogiFan

RogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, good for Patty! Nice win at home, eh? Hope she inspires Rogi even more to win Basel!!

I heard her speak a little bit of Swiss German on the TSR news today -- is her accent like Rogi's?
RogiFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2002, 09:04 PM   #228
country flag Mrs. B

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by RogiFan

I heard her speak a little bit of Swiss German on the TSR news today -- is her accent like Rogi's?
Yeah, basically the same Basler accent...

FRENCH KISS
Old 10-20-2002, 10:06 PM   #229
country flag TennisHack

TennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond repute

Another picture of Patty & her trophy

You will be missed, Michel Kratochvil!
TennisHack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2002, 10:11 PM   #230
country flag TennisHack

TennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond repute

And if we're going to start including the girls here, might as well get them all in

Marie-Gaianeh Mikaelian

Old 10-20-2002, 10:12 PM   #231
country flag TennisHack

And the most famous of them all . . .

Does anyone know what her plans are for the rest of the year? I've heard reports that she's pulled out for the rest of the year, but is she still planning to play next year?

Old 10-20-2002, 10:14 PM   #232
country flag TennisHack

Marie-Gaianeh Mikaelian and Myriam Casanova in Zurich

Old 10-20-2002, 10:30 PM   #233
country flag Static

Static has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet thread, I missed it for a while you guys have to post more on Marco Chiudinelli
Hewitt, Youzhny, Safin, Robredo, Mathieu, Chiudinelli, Wawrinka, Davydenko, Ferrero, Grosjean, Kuerten, Andreev, Moya, Malisse, N.Lapentti, Corretja, Gaudio, Coria, Escude, Novak, Nalbandian, Canas, Zabaleta, Ferreira, Clement, Mirnyi, Kratochvil, Arthurs, Draper, Santoro, Llodra, Rochus brothers, Arazi, Nadal, T.Reid, Voltchkov, Hrbaty, Dancevic, Beck, F.Lopez, M. Lopez, Pless, Cherkasov … and many more!

Miss you: Kafelnikov, Rafter, Pioline, Rios, and Ivanisevic
Static is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2002, 12:52 PM   #234
country flag Mrs. B

Quote:
Originally posted by TennisHack

Does anyone know what her plans are for the rest of the year? I've heard reports that she's pulled out for the rest of the year, but is she still planning to play next year?
She's not playing anymore till the year's end and she hasn't decided if she'll participate in the Australian Open. She said maybe the comeback after her operation was a bit too early...

She's probably learning how to play golf with Sergio...

FRENCH KISS
Old 10-21-2002, 01:05 PM   #235
Nina

Nina has a reputation beyond reputeNina has a reputation beyond reputeNina has a reputation beyond reputeNina has a reputation beyond reputeNina has a reputation beyond reputeNina has a reputation beyond reputeNina has a reputation beyond reputeNina has a reputation beyond reputeNina has a reputation beyond reputeNina has a reputation beyond reputeNina has a reputation beyond repute

where was Mikaelian born? In Switzerland or Armenia?
Nina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2002, 01:22 PM   #236
country flag TennisHack

Quote:
Originally posted by Mrs. B
She's not playing anymore till the year's end and she hasn't decided if she'll participate in the Australian Open. She said maybe the comeback after her operation was a bit too early...

She's probably learning how to play golf with Sergio...
Thanks, Mrs. B. I saw that she could still end up in the year-end Top Ten!

She & Sergio broke up. Not sure what sort of smiley that deserves . . .

Old 10-21-2002, 01:54 PM   #237
country flag Mrs. B

Quote:
Originally posted by TennisHack

She & Sergio broke up. Not sure what sort of smiley that deserves . . .
They broke up? Awwww, i didn't know that. I really wish she could find a good guy on a long term basis...Sergio must have been the longest.

FRENCH KISS
Old 10-21-2002, 02:00 PM   #238
country flag Mrs. B

Shit, Roger meets Krati in the first round of Basel!!!!!

FRENCH KISS
Old 10-21-2002, 02:02 PM   #239
country flag Mrs. B

Then Marc faces Juanqui, and Ivo will play Alex!!!

FRENCH KISS
Old 10-21-2002, 02:13 PM   #240
Doris Loeffel

Doris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond repute

Really not the best draw for the swiss playser as they'll more or less kick themselfs out of the tournament.

Roger vs. Michel in first round and the winner might face George in round 2 (I take it that he'll beat Waske as he already beat him at the last quali round in Wimbledon.) grrrrrr....... The draw last year looked much more swiss friendly. As they werent to meet each other before the semis. Not so this year also Ivo and Marc might already meet in the quarters when they get that far that is.

Stilll Goood luck to all the swiss palywer!!

Hooooooopppppp Schwiiiizzzzz!!!!
Doris Loeffel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote