The Other Swiss Players Thread - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-16-2002, 07:46 PM   #211
country flag TennisHack

TennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by Mrs. B
awww, poor Hackie.

Don't worry girl, you will continue to vicariously "stalk" him as long as i live in the same town with him...

Anyway, i really hope he'll fare better in Basel next week. Points or no points, a few wins will do him good.
Mrs. B, you're the greatest LOL, perhaps if you just kept putting in a few good words with his dad . . .

He actually has quarterfinals points to defend, but no matter. Hopefully playing in front of a home crowd (where 22% of them think he can win it) will give him the extra boost of confidence he needs.

You will be missed, Michel Kratochvil!
TennisHack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2002, 08:04 PM   #212
country flag Mrs. B
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute

I think he'll be okey. When he played doubles with Rogi in Gstaad he played well and he was the one prodding Rogi on. Did i mention it to you before that i took some lessons from his coach before? His name is Vojko Fetsch. Nice guy.

Well i'm sure i'll have another little chat with Krati's old man when i see him again....

FRENCH KISS
Mrs. B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2002, 08:19 PM   #213
country flag TennisHack

TennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond repute

Do you think they will play doubles again? That would be interesting

LOL, you know everyone connected to him, don't you?! Maybe you're fate's little helper

Old 10-16-2002, 08:31 PM   #214
country flag Mrs. B

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute

Well Bern is really a small town, like everybody knows everybody so in the tennis circle it is pretty small.

I mean i already played many years in Flamingo (the tennis center) and Krati was playing the local tournaments here and won them and now he's among the world's top players so people here are proud of him, and i think he's still the same nice quite guy. But i don't know him personally. Last year i saw him at Starbucks (we got one here) and he was sitting upstairs in a corner (with a chick), and he looked pretty normal and unobtrusive...

hehe, fate's little helper, eh? we'll see about that...

FRENCH KISS
Old 10-19-2002, 07:34 PM   #215
country flag TennisHack

Hello, all!

A wonderful person named Maria posted some pictures of Micha from Bucharest in my Yahoo group. So I'm going to post them here because they are really good pics.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg michel1.jpg (25.7 KB, 55 views)

Old 10-19-2002, 07:35 PM   #216
country flag TennisHack

Another . . .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg michel2.jpg (20.8 KB, 55 views)

Old 10-19-2002, 07:35 PM   #217
country flag TennisHack

. . . and another . . .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg michel3.jpg (22.0 KB, 53 views)

Old 10-19-2002, 07:36 PM   #218
country flag TennisHack

. . . and another! :sigh:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg michel4.jpg (28.9 KB, 50 views)

Old 10-19-2002, 07:37 PM   #219
country flag TennisHack

She also gives me a bit of hope, because she said that she was able to meet him & had lunch with him at the tournament at Bucharest. I don't know how she managed to get all of this, but I bet it's not the same way (or for the same reason ) that I'd like to.

Old 10-19-2002, 08:18 PM   #220
country flag Mrs. B

Nice pics, Hackie!

Maybe you'll be able to have lunch with him too in the near future?

FRENCH KISS
Old 10-19-2002, 08:20 PM   #221
country flag TennisHack

Quote:
Nice pics, Hackie!

Maybe you'll be able to have lunch with him too in the near future?
Maybe

Old 10-20-2002, 05:03 PM   #222
country flag Mrs. B

Congrats to Patty Schnyder for winning the Swisscom Challenge in Kloten!!! Way to go girl...

FRENCH KISS
Old 10-20-2002, 06:02 PM   #223
country flag TennisHack

YAY!! Another Swiss victory in as many weeks!

Congrats to Patty on taking home the hometown title It can't get much sweeter than that, no?

Old 10-20-2002, 06:13 PM   #224
country flag Mrs. B

Hackie, that could have been anybody's match in the 3rd set, but she really did hang in there. Lindsay had match point in the 2nd set tiebreaker, too bad she couldn't close it. But credit to Patty. And the homecrowd helped her a lot.

I hope this is a sign of things to come for Rogi in Basel...

FRENCH KISS
Old 10-20-2002, 06:22 PM   #225
country flag TennisHack

Quote:
I hope this is a sign of things to come for Rogi in Basel...
Or any of the Swiss players in Basel

I wish they would release the draw!! The suspense is killing me!!