tennis players and their children - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-18-2011, 09:18 PM   #76
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: tennis players and their children

Very cute thread indeed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
I love Fed's twins, they are super cute. They already look so different. Please keep posting pics of the twins.
Myla Rose and Charlene Riva are IDENTICAL twins.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2011, 10:14 PM   #77
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie the Cat View Post
Myla Rose and Charlene Riva are IDENTICAL twins.
That doesn't mean they have to look identical... My sister and I are fraternal and get mistaken for identical twins all the time, guess that also works the other way around.
Old 02-18-2011, 10:22 PM   #78
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
That doesn't mean they have to look identical... My sister and I are fraternal and get mistaken for identical twins all the time, guess that also works the other way around.
Uhm, I can tell you that whatever, identical twins will ALWAYS look rather the same (never mind different clothes, hairdos, and whatsoever) - whereas fraternal twins may look alike, but never more than they would resemble any other relatives.

Genetics are a major factor about how you look, whether you like it or not...

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 10:27 PM   #79
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
OMG that's so cuteeee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Björki View Post
so cute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaland View Post
Cute!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratesswoop View Post
So cute!!
women

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Lady View Post
cheater's a daddy? whos' the momma?
Shakira
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 10:56 PM   #80
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie the Cat View Post
Uhm, I can tell you that whatever, identical twins will ALWAYS look rather the same (never mind different clothes, hairdos, and whatsoever) - whereas fraternal twins may look alike, but never more than they would resemble any other relatives.

Genetics are a major factor about how you look, whether you like it or not...
But being identical doesn't mean other people don't see differences in the two. If Nole Fan thinks they look rather different, she's not saying they are fraternal... The Bryans are identical too, I don't think it's hard to tell them apart either. It depends on who's looking at them, some people have a hard time telling them apart, others think they don't look the same at all. That's what I was trying to say with that some people think we are identical and others immediately notice we are fraternal.

I agree that genetics are a major factor, but even identical twins don't look 100% the same...
Old 02-19-2011, 12:03 AM   #81
country flag ariel2

ariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just like heaven View Post

JLH, who's the little cherub with Rafa in the second photo? Adorable.
ariel2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:47 AM   #82
country flag Just like heaven

Just like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariel2 View Post
JLH, who's the little cherub with Rafa in the second photo? Adorable.
I have no idea. I hope he decides to have his own babies soon.

Just like heaven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 03:07 PM   #83
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidhogg View Post
Peter Luczak with his daughter Millie on Kids Tennis Day at the AO. How freaking adorable is this.

Love this picture
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 11:43 PM   #84
country flag Silver.

Silver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond repute

This isn't exactly Roddick's kid it's his nephew, but I thought Andy looked photogenic in it for once. I wonder when he'll have his own mini A-Rods..

Thanks for the memories... Andy Roddick.
Silver. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 03:45 AM   #85
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Adopted nephew?
verdasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 04:22 AM   #86
country flag tealeaves

tealeaves has a reputation beyond reputetealeaves has a reputation beyond reputetealeaves has a reputation beyond reputetealeaves has a reputation beyond reputetealeaves has a reputation beyond reputetealeaves has a reputation beyond reputetealeaves has a reputation beyond reputetealeaves has a reputation beyond reputetealeaves has a reputation beyond reputetealeaves has a reputation beyond reputetealeaves has a reputation beyond repute

What happened to his pair of jeans
TT Singles CH #172
TT Doubles CH #103 - W: Bergamo, Cherbourg, Poznan 2013 (w/goOudinUSA)

Federer Del Potro Wawrinka Djokovic Berdych Nishikori Pospisil Youzhny Paire Soderling
tealeaves is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 11:11 AM   #87
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver. View Post
This isn't exactly Roddick's kid it's his nephew, but I thought Andy looked photogenic in it for once. I wonder when he'll have his own mini A-Rods..

You're right, he looks good here.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:38 PM   #88
country flag Nole fan

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

I love this pic.

Taken at Indian Wells by Steph from Forty Deuce. Bigger pic if you click on the link.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Old 03-03-2011, 11:34 PM   #89
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Mika celebrates his victory in his quarter-final match over Kolya at Bercy last November.

taken from the French newspapers: "Michaël Llodra: Quand il gagne, c'est avec son fils Téo qu'il fête ça !"

Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:38 PM   #90
country flag Nole fan

Those are so cuuuute, thank you.

Novak Djokovic nº1!