tennis players and their children - Page 57 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-14-2012, 03:54 AM   #841
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: tennis players and their children

No pictures because I thought it would be creepy, but I was sitting at the practice courts in Cincy today and Mark Knowles came up with his older son Graham (who is six or seven I think) and was hitting around with him. It was really cute, his son had a junior version of dad's racquet and he was having a lot of fun Mark had to keep telling him which service box to stand in and at one point, Mark said to him "Graham, what are you doing with your arms, remember how I taught you, show me your two handed backhand!"

After his son hit it one-handed again, Mark was like "Two hands!" and his son went "Dad, look, I use one handed backhands, okay?" Very cute moment.
verdasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2012, 05:13 AM   #842
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Cute story. Kid is obviously a Fedtard
Old 08-18-2012, 09:41 PM   #843
country flag coluta

coluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond repute

coluta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:13 AM   #844
country flag coluta

coluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond repute

coluta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:08 AM   #845
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Too cute

I wonder where they are going, surely you wouldn't need a passport to go from the Dayton/Cincinnati airports to NYC.
verdasco

Quote:
Quote:
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Old 08-20-2012, 07:25 PM   #846
country flag Catchie

Catchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond repute

Bob tweeted "Hamptons bound!" with that pic.... So I guess they're going to The Hamptons?

Sébastien Grosjean || Nenad Zimonjic

Chiqui
Catchie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 01:03 AM   #847
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catchie View Post
Bob tweeted "Hamptons bound!" with that pic.... So I guess they're going to The Hamptons?
Really upper-class area near Long Island, NY so they still wouldn't need them--but maybe they make you show your passport there to keep us commoners out
verdasco

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-21-2012, 05:54 AM   #848
country flag seattletennisguy

seattletennisguy has a reputation beyond reputeseattletennisguy has a reputation beyond reputeseattletennisguy has a reputation beyond reputeseattletennisguy has a reputation beyond reputeseattletennisguy has a reputation beyond reputeseattletennisguy has a reputation beyond reputeseattletennisguy has a reputation beyond reputeseattletennisguy has a reputation beyond reputeseattletennisguy has a reputation beyond reputeseattletennisguy has a reputation beyond reputeseattletennisguy has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, they need a nanny! To hold either the baby or his wife's overload of accessories.
seattletennisguy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:53 AM   #849
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirata. View Post
Really upper-class area near Long Island, NY so they still wouldn't need them--but maybe they make you show your passport there to keep us commoners out
Why don't they need a passport? You probably need some kind of id to get on the plane.
Here in Europe you can also travel without a passport between most of the countries, but to get on a plane you either need an id card or a passport. Some people buy the card and others choose the passport.
Old 08-21-2012, 11:44 AM   #850
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the Hamptons

i remember it from the White Chicks movie
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 09:14 PM   #851
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Why don't they need a passport? You probably need some kind of id to get on the plane.
Well, you don't need a passport to travel between states Since they were just flying from Ohio to New York, you can just show your ID to travel, but maybe since Micaela is too little, she just uses a passport as an ID.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
the Hamptons

i remember it from the White Chicks movie
I love that movie
verdasco

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-21-2012, 09:56 PM   #852
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, you don't need a passport to travel between states Since they were just flying from Ohio to New York, you can just show your ID to travel, but maybe since Micaela is too little, she just uses a passport as an ID.
So in the USA people automatically have both a passport and an ID?
Cause it sounds the same as traveling between EU members, but here most people don't have both documents. They either choose a passport or an ID card, cause these documents cost quite a lot of money where I live. I chose to buy a passport, so that's my only form of ID. It's not required to travel to Germany for example, but I just don't have anything else.
Old 08-21-2012, 11:56 PM   #853
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
So in the USA people automatically have both a passport and an ID?
Cause it sounds the same as traveling between EU members, but here most people don't have both documents. They either choose a passport or an ID card, cause these documents cost quite a lot of money where I live. I chose to buy a passport, so that's my only form of ID. It's not required to travel to Germany for example, but I just don't have anything else.
For domestic flight, the requirement is govt issued ID, so it can be a US driver License, passport, Nexus, or just a State ID if you don't have driver license. Not a lot of ppl has passport, just until recently, you don't even need a passport to cross the border to Canada, which is probably the most often visited foreign county for Americans as you can imagine. But of course it has changed now that a passport is required to go to, and to return.
lalaland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 04:44 AM   #854
country flag seattletennisguy

seattletennisguy has a reputation beyond reputeseattletennisguy has a reputation beyond reputeseattletennisguy has a reputation beyond reputeseattletennisguy has a reputation beyond reputeseattletennisguy has a reputation beyond reputeseattletennisguy has a reputation beyond reputeseattletennisguy has a reputation beyond reputeseattletennisguy has a reputation beyond reputeseattletennisguy has a reputation beyond reputeseattletennisguy has a reputation beyond reputeseattletennisguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaland View Post
For domestic flight, the requirement is govt issued ID, so it can be a US driver License, passport, Nexus, or just a State ID if you don't have driver license. Not a lot of ppl has passport, just until recently, you don't even need a passport to cross the border to Canada, which is probably the most often visited foreign county for Americans as you can imagine. But of course it has changed now that a passport is required to go to, and to return.
I'm guessing Mexico is the most visited foreign country by Americans. It's cheaper, and it's a huge Spring Break destination.
seattletennisguy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 04:59 AM   #855
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seattletennisguy View Post
I'm guessing Mexico is the most visited foreign country by Americans. It's cheaper, and it's a huge Spring Break destination.
Well, whatever, just using Canada to make a point that you don't need passport to past that border not too long ago. No idea if you need passport to go to Mexico or not.
lalaland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote