tennis players and their children - Page 48 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-19-2012, 05:57 AM   #706
country flag ariel2

ariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: tennis players and their children

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirata. View Post
Yeah, I know Roger says they're identical, and they definitely look VERY similar, but I think one favours Mirka a little more than the other.
Yeah, the one that looks more like Mirka favors her as well. - the little darling actually has a modified Fed-Mirka look and is quite pretty. The other one is cute but she has a wider face and looks exactly like Fed.
ariel2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2012, 06:46 PM   #707
country flag AgnRus

AgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond repute

Elin and Estelle Norman

they are so different!
AgnRus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 07:06 PM   #708
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Twins

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 07:18 PM   #709
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
I do agree with Fed though, i dont have kids yet but i do like what he said. Its the most precious thing to have is to be with your own child do some of the littlest thing with them means so much to a child. I mean some parents should not spoil them with materialistic things, what matters to a child the most is that you spend time with them and give them precious memories like a walk in the park or ride a bike or take them to the movies(should be child friendly ). I think the problem with most people who are celebs and non celebs is that they always tend to think that money and materialistic things mean more to a child than love. What they do realize is that you are setting them up for disaster and you will make them realize that you will always give them the best toys or the best objects but yet that they dont know what love is really. So kudos to Fed, hes a great father.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgnRus View Post
Elin and Estelle Norman

they are so different!
Gorgeous
Old 05-21-2012, 09:44 PM   #710
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafarta&Grigorior♥ View Post
I do agree with Fed though, i dont have kids yet but i do like what he said. Its the most precious thing to have is to be with your own child do some of the littlest thing with them means so much to a child. I mean some parents should not spoil them with materialistic things, what matters to a child the most is that you spend time with them and give them precious memories like a walk in the park or ride a bike or take them to the movies(should be child friendly ). I think the problem with most people who are celebs and non celebs is that they always tend to think that money and materialistic things mean more to a child than love. What they do realize is that you are setting them up for disaster and you will make them realize that you will always give them the best toys or the best objects but yet that they dont know what love is really. So kudos to Fed, hes a great father.
A lovely post Dee

Quote:
Quote:
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Old 05-26-2012, 07:22 PM   #711
country flag AgnRus

AgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond repute

AgnRus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 10:04 AM   #712
country flag Roamed

Roamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond repute

Daddyerer on duty!
Will Federer regain the #1 spot and break Sampras's record for most weeks at the top?

Roger // Rafa // Raonic // Söderling // Goffin // Ivo // Wawrinka // Baker // Delpo
Roamed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 04:41 PM   #713
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Uncle Sev

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-27-2012, 09:11 PM   #714
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Mirka must be out shopping for pants for her husband
Old 05-30-2012, 04:30 PM   #715
country flag Tulipe

Tulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond repute

More Coria cuteness:

Ruben Ramirez-Hidalgo is an intruiging player. A complete nobody who near the age of 30 worked himself up to be a competitive claycourter (2006-2007), beating Ferrer at RG, leading Federer 5-1 in the final set in Masters Series tournament.

His playing style is also of interest, he is the most technically pure moonballer on the tour
miles ahead of Nadal in esthetic terms, complete with a never-failing trademark grunt. A legend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
i sit on central court in the front row, turn my head back over whole stand and the vip lounge above and see RRHs moonballs from court #2
Tulipe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:35 PM   #716
country flag Roamed

Roamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond repute

Sooooo cute
Will Federer regain the #1 spot and break Sampras's record for most weeks at the top?

Roger // Rafa // Raonic // Söderling // Goffin // Ivo // Wawrinka // Baker // Delpo
Roamed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 11:28 PM   #717
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 11:40 PM   #718
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Roger

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-31-2012, 03:22 AM   #719
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirata. View Post
Roger

Thank you Nick for taking out the trash at Wimbledon!
nobama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 12:11 PM   #720
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roamed View Post

Really weird choice of clothing. he looks like he could be 17 with those jeans. And it makes him look short and his ass bigger
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote