tennis players and their children - Page 44 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-10-2012, 04:15 AM   #646
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: tennis players and their children

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirata. View Post
Those look more like sippy cups to me.
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobama View Post

Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2012, 04:20 AM   #647
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
No

I work with toddlers, I recognise these things

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:52 AM   #648
country flag Tulipe

Tulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When do kids stop taking bottles? The girls are going to be 3 in a few months. You'd think they'd be done with bottles by now.
Me and my bottle were inseparable until I was 5. Simply because it was more comfortable to take a bottle with hot milk to bed than a cup... yeah, I was lazy. Sometimes I would take a bottle even now
Ruben Ramirez-Hidalgo is an intruiging player. A complete nobody who near the age of 30 worked himself up to be a competitive claycourter (2006-2007), beating Ferrer at RG, leading Federer 5-1 in the final set in Masters Series tournament.

His playing style is also of interest, he is the most technically pure moonballer on the tour
miles ahead of Nadal in esthetic terms, complete with a never-failing trademark grunt. A legend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
i sit on central court in the front row, turn my head back over whole stand and the vip lounge above and see RRHs moonballs from court #2
Tulipe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:04 AM   #649
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

wow, good eye Pirata. it seems that they've designed them to resemble bottles, maybe because some kids really resist the idea of a change away from the bottles that they are used to.
Old 05-10-2012, 08:17 AM   #650
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
wow, good eye Pirata. it seems that they've designed them to resemble bottles, maybe because some kids really resist the idea of a change away from the bottles that they are used to.
Yep, we use them at the day care I work at in the two baby rooms, 15 months and under. Its recommended that children start using regular cups by 18 months at the very latest, and we already had those pictures of the twins in Indian Wells sharing a cup, but they're out at the playground, so the sippy cups are very handy

Quote:
Quote:
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Old 05-10-2012, 02:47 PM   #651
country flag Lucilla
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Lucilla has a reputation beyond reputeLucilla has a reputation beyond reputeLucilla has a reputation beyond reputeLucilla has a reputation beyond reputeLucilla has a reputation beyond reputeLucilla has a reputation beyond reputeLucilla has a reputation beyond reputeLucilla has a reputation beyond reputeLucilla has a reputation beyond reputeLucilla has a reputation beyond reputeLucilla has a reputation beyond repute

Roger's girls are so adorable and Micaela and Natanael are very cute!
Lucilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 06:26 PM   #652
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I work with toddlers, I recognise these things
Ah good catch! Never seen those before.

Thank you Nick for taking out the trash at Wimbledon!
nobama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 06:28 PM   #653
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yep, we use them at the day care I work at in the two baby rooms, 15 months and under. Its recommended that children start using regular cups by 18 months at the very latest, and we already had those pictures of the twins in Indian Wells sharing a cup, but they're out at the playground, so the sippy cups are very handy
How about paci's? I saw one of the twins using it at IW.

Old 05-10-2012, 07:54 PM   #654
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Quote:
How about paci's? I saw one of the twins using it at IW.
Not a fan Once your kid starts talking, they should be weaned off of those things. Bad for dental development, especially if your child is still using them past 3-4 years old.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-10-2012, 09:02 PM   #655
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not a fan Once your kid starts talking, they should be weaned off of those things. Bad for dental development, especially if your child is still using them past 3-4 years old.
I don't think they use them too often. It's not in most of the pics we see of them. Twins were sick at Indian Wells and being taken to a tennis match while sleepy and possibly cranky... I'm sure Mirka and the nannies just wanted to give them whatever would make them feel better (and kepp them quiet ) in that setting.
Old 05-11-2012, 07:45 AM   #656
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

Quote:
And Time Magazine is pushing breast feeding of toddlers.
http://t.co/51XORmgw

Old 05-11-2012, 09:16 AM   #657
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Quote:
They're "pushing" it just because they did a story on it?

You're such a hardass. Would you breastfeed your baby, or give the infant a gun and tell it to go hunt down its own damn dinner?
Old 05-11-2012, 12:07 PM   #658
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
They're "pushing" it just because they did a story on it?

You're such a hardass. Would you breastfeed your baby, or give the infant a gun and tell it to go hunt down its own damn dinner?
I would never breast feed a 3 year old.

Old 05-11-2012, 03:00 PM   #659
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Breast feeding has nothing to do with a pacifier
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:02 PM   #660
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

Breastfeeding is ok the first 18 months or so, after that it makes the kids way too attached to their mothers.

Maternity licence is great to bond with your kids and after that you just give the breast milk in bottles, my kids had me drained after a while

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote