tennis players and their children - Page 42 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-24-2012, 04:36 PM   #616
country flag Catchie

Catchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: tennis players and their children

I can understand where Bob and his wife are coming from. They can have some sort of control, because every fan and paparazzi will be hunting for pics of their kid anyway and post them here or some blog or other online place. Pics of her will show up and they can't do anything about that, so why is it wrong to post pics themselves? I think that her twitter account is also a way to keep family and friends involved when they are travelling.

Sébastien Grosjean || Nenad Zimonjic

Chiqui
Catchie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-25-2012, 03:42 AM   #617
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timafi View Post
babies
I know. They're al so damn cute.

Thank you Nick for taking out the trash at Wimbledon!
nobama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 07:26 AM   #618
country flag tennis2tennis

tennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catchie View Post
I can understand where Bob and his wife are coming from. They can have some sort of control, because every fan and paparazzi will be hunting for pics of their kid anyway and post them here or some blog or other online place. Pics of her will show up and they can't do anything about that, so why is it wrong to post pics themselves? I think that her twitter account is also a way to keep family and friends involved when they are travelling.
c'mon were not talking agassi or sampras here they're famous but not to the degree were they'll be stalked by the paps

I think it's really cute he wants to share the photos with the fans but I think it's because he's a proud new papa not because he's protecting her
tennis2tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:07 AM   #619
country flag Catchie

Catchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond repute

You have a good point. My mind was drifting off a bit I guess
Then again, i's maybe not like with Agassi or Sampras, but almost all the pics are posted here, so people are definitely looking for pics of her. And compare it to Gilles Simon's baby, he's also not Agassi or Sampras but fans are filming and taking pics of his kid too..

All the babies are just way too cute

Chiqui
Old 04-25-2012, 01:11 PM   #620
country flag timafi

timafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catchie View Post

with all due respect but you honestly sound delusional.Bob and his wife are NOT celebrities.HE is known only in the tennis world but celebrity? hell NO! Roger is a worldwide celebrity and HIS children are celebrities as well and that's why HE,NOT Bob is keeping them under wraps and he and Mirka would have made a good amount of $ had they decided to sell pictures NOT Bob
FLASBACK (December 14, 2014)Fox & Friends Airs Misleading Footage To Suggest Al Sharpton Led Protesters Calling For "Dead Cops".Fox's Clayton Morris: Al Sharpton Is "Calling To Kill Cops" http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/12...to-sugg/201874

(December 21,2014) Right-Wing Media Hide Obama And De Blasio Statements To Blame Them For Violence Against Police

http://mediamatters.org/research/201...o-state/201974
timafi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 03:27 PM   #621
country flag Catchie

I'm curious what your defenition of celebrity is (a word I never used, just public figure). And you should read my previous post, because I adjusted my opinion by agreeing to what tennis2tennis said, before stating that I sound delusional. Which is disrespectful, even if you add the words 'with all due respect'. To me, those words are just an excuse to write whatever you want and still think you're not offending anyone.

Chiqui
Old 04-29-2012, 09:49 AM   #622
country flag AgnRus

AgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond repute

AgnRus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 05:10 PM   #623
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Adorables
Old 04-29-2012, 08:32 PM   #624
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Micaela is the cutest

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 06:02 PM   #625
I wanna taste u.

Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Micaela
Old 05-05-2012, 07:34 PM   #626
country flag solowyn
Banned!

solowyn has a reputation beyond reputesolowyn has a reputation beyond reputesolowyn has a reputation beyond reputesolowyn has a reputation beyond reputesolowyn has a reputation beyond reputesolowyn has a reputation beyond reputesolowyn has a reputation beyond reputesolowyn has a reputation beyond reputesolowyn has a reputation beyond reputesolowyn has a reputation beyond reputesolowyn has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet bunny This is the best thread.
solowyn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 01:13 AM   #627
country flag Sri

Sri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafarta&Grigorior♥ View Post
Micaela

Old 05-07-2012, 07:16 AM   #628
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Babies are just too sweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:54 PM   #629
I wanna taste u.

Micaela from her twitter, you baby gets a twitter really
Anyways this pic is funny
Old 05-07-2012, 05:10 PM   #630
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

At the beginning of that video you can see Nicolas Mahut with his son Natanael http://www.lequipe.fr/Tennis/Actuali...hut-1-5/282168

soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote