tennis players and their children - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-12-2011, 12:46 AM   #196
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: tennis players and their children

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlyM View Post
^ Awww! She looks just like Stan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
Alexia literally looks exactly like her dad.
Abolutely, a very striking resemblance. What a lovely kid.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2011, 01:57 AM   #197
country flag fmolinari2005

fmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Is it a swiss thing having clones for babies?!

Fed's twins are THE cutest girls ever. I say that in the straightest way possible! ROFL! The way one of them were playing with her foot is adorable! I want a daughter! !

COME ON MURRAY!
Andy Murray: USO champion! Roger Federer: LEGEND!

2012: A reminder to all of those who said Murray would never win a GS and that Federer was done winning GS titles!
fmolinari2005 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 01:59 AM   #198
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Stan's little boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan856 View Post
I thought stan and his wife got divorced, things have patched up?
it wasnt blessed to last long when he started calling her his concubine on the wedding day
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 03:36 AM   #199
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
it wasnt blessed to last long when he started calling her his concubine on the wedding day
Mikey

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:32 AM   #200
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

OMG Alexia

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:38 AM   #201
country flag Eliande

Eliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slumpdasco View Post

Alexia Wawrinka
This child is adorable!!! And she looks so much like her dad!
Eliande is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:42 AM   #202
country flag timafi

timafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Stan's little boy

THIS.

she has his nose and the hair
Conservative Media Cooks Up Outlandish Claim That Obama Admin. Is Racially Profiling Gun Owners.Fox Asks "What Exactly Does Stand Down Mean?"Fox News Continues To Revive Stand Down Order Myth To Promote New Benghazi Special. [/b][/size]Right-Wing Media Cherry-Pick Labor Dept.Emails To Create "Bombshell" White House "Cover-Up" http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/09...d-on-ev/200756 http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/09...to-keep/200669 http://mediamatters.org/research/201...-emails/200757http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/09...laim-th/200808
timafi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:20 PM   #203
country flag Eden
# Support the Swiss

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Alexia and her father after his match on Sunday at the DC

Earlier on she was walking over the court in order to go to her dad who was celebrating together with his teammates but then she stopped and Stan went to her, picked her up and carried her to her mom
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:27 PM   #204
country flag JayR

JayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Stan's little boy

Smooth talkin' Stan.
JayR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:30 PM   #205
country flag JayR

JayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmolinari2005 View Post
Is it a swiss thing having clones for babies?!
A secret lab just north of Basle.
Old 07-12-2011, 08:18 PM   #206
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

and here's a couple more pics...

Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:38 PM   #207
country flag JayR

Such a little moppet.
Old 07-12-2011, 10:15 PM   #208
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

omgggggggggg

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:24 PM   #209
country flag fmolinari2005

fmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG!!!!! So cute!!!! Nice footwork on the hardcourts!

COME ON MURRAY!
Andy Murray: USO champion! Roger Federer: LEGEND!

2012: A reminder to all of those who said Murray would never win a GS and that Federer was done winning GS titles!
fmolinari2005 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 08:47 PM   #210
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
Oh my, what a cute little doll!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmolinari2005 View Post
OMG!!!!! So cute!!!! Nice footwork on the hardcourts!
There's still some hope left for the WTA - in some 16 years from now on, we might see this lovely young lady battleing it out with the either of the Federer twins on court.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote