tennis players and their children - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-10-2011, 12:49 PM   #181
country flag timafi

timafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: tennis players and their children

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
Is it just me or does the kid have big feet?
Roger's got Queen Mary long feet
4) Congress set the rules on dealing with child migrants under the Bush administration:Most of this process was codified by Congress under the Homeland Security Act of 2002; Congress added some additional protections under the Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act, in 2008. http://www.vox.com/2014/6/16/5813406...mmigrants-daca

*After DECADES of THUG GOP Presidents arming,supporting,financing Latin American Dictators,chickens are coming home to roost.GOP You OWN THIS.The more you insult them the longer ya'll will pay.What a week.RIP GOP/TeaKLAN
timafi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2011, 01:00 PM   #182
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

exactly

Fed doesnt have toes he has talons
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:05 PM   #183
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Stan Wawrinka's precious little baby girl Alexia, cheering for her Papa in DC (her shirt says "Allez Papa" )

Looks just like her daddy
verdasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.

Last edited by Pirata. : 07-09-2011 at 12:03 AM.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:30 PM   #184
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

^^ What an ANGEL of a kiddie. She's beautiful!

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:33 PM   #185
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post

Unreal how much she looks like her father.
A mirror image if I ever saw one.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 04:50 AM   #186
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

wow, Alexa is so big already
Old 07-09-2011, 05:07 AM   #187
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

OMG Alexia

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:11 AM   #188
country flag timafi

timafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond repute

she's gotten big

let me ask ya'll something.Stan's cheeks seemed to be okay as a child but what's with those marks now?
4) Congress set the rules on dealing with child migrants under the Bush administration:Most of this process was codified by Congress under the Homeland Security Act of 2002; Congress added some additional protections under the Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act, in 2008. http://www.vox.com/2014/6/16/5813406...mmigrants-daca

*After DECADES of THUG GOP Presidents arming,supporting,financing Latin American Dictators,chickens are coming home to roost.GOP You OWN THIS.The more you insult them the longer ya'll will pay.What a week.RIP GOP/TeaKLAN
Old 07-09-2011, 02:34 PM   #189
country flag tennisfan856

tennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought stan and his wife got divorced, things have patched up?

timafi, he has pretty bad scarring from acne. I can't tell if the redness he gets is from rosacea or just having a flushed face while playing.
tennisfan856 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 05:24 PM   #190
country flag timafi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan856 View Post
I thought stan and his wife got divorced, things have patched up?

timafi, he has pretty bad scarring from acne. I can't tell if the redness he gets is from rosacea or just having a flushed face while playing.
thanks for answering my question

is there a cure for rosacea? I got my acne under control with Neutrogena's Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub and the Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scub I mean Stan's got enough benjamin's to see a dermatologist

Old 07-09-2011, 06:35 PM   #191
country flag tennisfan856

tennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond repute

no cure for rosacea, but can be controlled. Outdoor athletes have it really tough because not only are they irritating and flushing their faces, but the sun is drying and cracking their skin. In Stan's case, he probably tried to control it but sport is a bitch with medication and his sensitivity to light darkened his marks. Dolgopolov, on the other hand, just looks like he doesn't care and let nature take its course. Not sure what Gabashvili's story is but he has it rough the most out of all of them.
tennisfan856 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 06:47 PM   #192
country flag timafi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan856 View Post
no cure for rosacea, but can be controlled. Outdoor athletes have it really tough because not only are they irritating and flushing their faces, but the sun is drying and cracking their skin. In Stan's case, he probably tried to control it but sport is a bitch with medication and his sensitivity to light darkened his marks. Dolgopolov, on the other hand, just looks like he doesn't care and let nature take its course. Not sure what Gabashvili's story is but he has it rough the most out of all of them.
yeah their faces are all messed up and stuff

Old 07-11-2011, 09:16 PM   #193
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Alexia Wawrinka
verdasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 09:53 PM   #194
country flag KarlyM

KarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond repute

^ Awww! She looks just like Stan.
KarlyM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 09:55 PM   #195
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slumpdasco View Post

Alexia Wawrinka

Alexia literally looks exactly like her dad.
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote