Carole Bouchard - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-14-2015, 07:25 AM   #1
country flag DavisCup2014

DavisCup2014 has a reputation beyond reputeDavisCup2014 has a reputation beyond reputeDavisCup2014 has a reputation beyond reputeDavisCup2014 has a reputation beyond reputeDavisCup2014 has a reputation beyond reputeDavisCup2014 has a reputation beyond reputeDavisCup2014 has a reputation beyond reputeDavisCup2014 has a reputation beyond reputeDavisCup2014 has a reputation beyond reputeDavisCup2014 has a reputation beyond reputeDavisCup2014 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Carole Bouchard

.. Supposed to be a respected tennis journalist (apparently)

Many of you may have the misfortune of following her on twitter, one of the worst journalist you could encounter

She is a well known fanatical of Djokovic and Nadal, testament to this would be the 100 or so tweets she posts about them after they play (particularly when Nadal loses and she's in turmoil), compare this to 1 or 2 posts at best about Federer after anything he does

She famously lost her wig in 2012 with Federer when Fed made the comment that "he couldn't stop laughing" after Rosol had beaten Nadal. She also posts and RT's articles that carry anti-Federer sentiment's

Anyway, On Sunday she endorsed Djokovic's celebration and hatred of the Wimbledon crowd and that, Imo, is going too far for a journalist

Firstly because she was wrong and secondly because she is showing her own bias and vitriol towards the tournament, maybe in future she should be grateful that she is allowed to work there.

Federer GS Finals wins over Hall of Fame opponents: 7 (Nadal, Djokovic, Murray, Agassi, Safin, Roddick, Hewitt)

weak era argument?
DavisCup2014 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2015, 07:33 AM   #2
country flag DavisCup2014

DavisCup2014 has a reputation beyond reputeDavisCup2014 has a reputation beyond reputeDavisCup2014 has a reputation beyond reputeDavisCup2014 has a reputation beyond reputeDavisCup2014 has a reputation beyond reputeDavisCup2014 has a reputation beyond reputeDavisCup2014 has a reputation beyond reputeDavisCup2014 has a reputation beyond reputeDavisCup2014 has a reputation beyond reputeDavisCup2014 has a reputation beyond reputeDavisCup2014 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Carole Bouchard

One of the most ridiculous things about Bouchard and Djokovic fans are they come from countries (France & Serbia) that are infamous for having badly behaved home crowds

In the end, do you ever see Wimbledon crowds boo or whistle players before they serve? I've never seen it

Bouchard and Djokovic fans really need to educate themselves better, they had no issues with much worse crowds but they show hate towards 3 or 4 (out of 14,000) on centre court - and after Djokovic won

terrible winners are even more vile than bad losers.

Federer GS Finals wins over Hall of Fame opponents: 7 (Nadal, Djokovic, Murray, Agassi, Safin, Roddick, Hewitt)

weak era argument?
DavisCup2014 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 07:48 AM   #3
country flag hazzard

hazzard has a reputation beyond reputehazzard has a reputation beyond reputehazzard has a reputation beyond reputehazzard has a reputation beyond reputehazzard has a reputation beyond reputehazzard has a reputation beyond reputehazzard has a reputation beyond reputehazzard has a reputation beyond reputehazzard has a reputation beyond reputehazzard has a reputation beyond reputehazzard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavisCup2014 View Post
.. Supposed to be a respected tennis journalist (apparently)

Many of you may have the misfortune of following her on twitter, one of the worst journalist you could encounter

She is a well known fanatical of Djokovic and Nadal, testament to this would be the 100 or so tweets she posts about them after they play (particularly when Nadal loses and she's in turmoil), compare this to 1 or 2 posts at best about Federer after anything he does

She famously lost her wig in 2012 with Federer when Fed made the comment that "he couldn't stop laughing" after Rosol had beaten Nadal. She also posts and RT's articles that carry anti-Federer sentiment's

Anyway, On Sunday she endorsed Djokovic's celebration and hatred of the Wimbledon crowd and that, Imo, is going too far for a journalist

Firstly because she was wrong and secondly because she is showing her own bias and vitriol towards the tournament, maybe in future she should be grateful that she is allowed to work there.
Calm down fedtard
You of all people have the guts to talk about someones bias towards player. Btw, Bouchard is a huge Federer fan in usual circumstances, it only happened here that she actualy saw real face of Wimbledon crowd at Sunday F.
Btw what do you know about serbian tennis crowd except that you maybe saw few matches at Davis Cup on TV. Srs, get a grip kid.
hazzard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 08:06 AM   #4
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Why don't you message Bouchard herself? I doubt she reads MTF.
  • Del Potro
  • Tiafoe
  • Kyrgios
  • Sock
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 08:33 AM   #5
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazzard View Post
Btw, Bouchard is a huge Federer fan in usual circumstances,
Surely your reading comprehension in French is as high as the number of Djokovic French Open titles.
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 10:31 AM   #6
country flag chico

chico has a reputation beyond reputechico has a reputation beyond reputechico has a reputation beyond reputechico has a reputation beyond reputechico has a reputation beyond reputechico has a reputation beyond reputechico has a reputation beyond reputechico has a reputation beyond reputechico has a reputation beyond reputechico has a reputation beyond reputechico has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Carole Bouchard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavisCup2014 View Post
One of the most ridiculous things about Bouchard and Djokovic fans are they come from countries (France & Serbia) that are infamous for having badly behaved home crowds

In the end, do you ever see Wimbledon crowds boo or whistle players before they serve? I've never seen it

Bouchard and Djokovic fans really need to educate themselves better, they had no issues with much worse crowds but they show hate towards 3 or 4 (out of 14,000) on centre court - and after Djokovic won

terrible winners are even more vile than bad losers.
STFU and GTFO of here you hypocrite.
Novak is the top 4 of all the time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Federer
And the same for me and Novak, we’re more attacking players
chico is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 09:27 PM   #7
country flag RonaldGomez

RonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond repute

She's just a fangirl disguised as a journalist...
Old 07-15-2015, 09:33 PM   #8
country flag rocketassist

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Bouchard blocked me on twitter for like no apparent reason and yes she's a fangirl, she's even worse in her native tongue.
Old 07-15-2015, 10:14 PM   #9
country flag DDRickyDD

DDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond repute

She should put more focus on her daughters underachieving tennis career.
Old 07-15-2015, 10:24 PM   #10
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

Who?

Seems exaggerated to make a thread about what some random on Twitter is saying.

Suicide Tennis - Wimbledon 2014
Fill-In-The-Draw - US Open 2014

Other titles:

Suicide Tennis - Madrid Masters 2015 and ATP250 Kuala Lumpur 2014; 2 finals lost (Wimbledon 2015, Dubai 2015)
Fill-In-The-Draw - ATP 500 Rotterdam 2013 and ATP 250 Geneva 2015
Tennis-Tipping - Vicenza CH 2014 and Todi CH 2014 (with vn01); 5 finals lost
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 10:31 PM   #11
country flag Bradley~

Bradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
Who?

She's a public tennis journalist from Canada.

She once said Bouchard's (the tennis player) return was Djokovic like
Stan doesn't construct point he just ballbashes. They guy hit the ball @ 100 mph everytime. That's all there is to his game. Even then he was push to the limit. If novak played like that ballbashin/redlining game with nothing to lose stan would be hit of the court.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladoz View Post
i would describe it more as Tokyo or New York..
Wawrinka was just a terrorist who blew away a building or two, so we where in semi-ruins..
Bradley~ is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 10:40 PM   #12
country flag beetlejuice23

beetlejuice23 has a reputation beyond reputebeetlejuice23 has a reputation beyond reputebeetlejuice23 has a reputation beyond reputebeetlejuice23 has a reputation beyond reputebeetlejuice23 has a reputation beyond reputebeetlejuice23 has a reputation beyond reputebeetlejuice23 has a reputation beyond reputebeetlejuice23 has a reputation beyond reputebeetlejuice23 has a reputation beyond reputebeetlejuice23 has a reputation beyond reputebeetlejuice23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
Who?

agree, don't know why there is a thread about this nobody.
beetlejuice23 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 04:33 PM   #13
country flag Xenosys

Xenosys has a reputation beyond reputeXenosys has a reputation beyond reputeXenosys has a reputation beyond reputeXenosys has a reputation beyond reputeXenosys has a reputation beyond reputeXenosys has a reputation beyond reputeXenosys has a reputation beyond reputeXenosys has a reputation beyond reputeXenosys has a reputation beyond reputeXenosys has a reputation beyond reputeXenosys has a reputation beyond repute

Never heard of her, and I browse through tennis articles almost on a daily basis. I only read articles from respected journalists though. It sounds like this would probably rule her out, from what's been written on here.
Xenosys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 04:44 PM   #14
country flag Delusionalist.

Delusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond repute

DUH she's a bad journalist...her last name's Bouchard after all...
Tomas Berdych
Elias Ymer
Stan Wawrinka
Roger Federer
Djokovic, Cilic, Kokkinakis, Murray, Sock, Chardy, Muller, Tomic, Tsonga.
Forever the lone fanboy of Dustin Brown, the REAL GOAT.
Delusionalist. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 04:51 PM   #15
country flag DjokerForCYGS

DjokerForCYGS has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerForCYGS has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerForCYGS has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerForCYGS has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerForCYGS has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerForCYGS has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerForCYGS has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerForCYGS has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerForCYGS has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerForCYGS has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerForCYGS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradley~ View Post
She's a public tennis journalist from Canada.

She once said Bouchard's (the tennis player) return was Djokovic like
She is from Paris, France. Didn't even check her twitter impressum?

Thiem - Zverev - Kokkinakis: the future winning triad
DjokerForCYGS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote