Age gaps in relationships, does love rule all or must there be an absolute limit? - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Does love rule over any sensible age gap? Is age just a number?

Yes, love comes out on top. 11 24.44%
No. People should only date very close to their age. 9 20.00%
As long as it confines to the laws of sexual consent, any age gap is fine. 25 55.56%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-12-2010, 02:15 PM   #61
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Age gaps in relationships, does love rule all or must there be an absolute limit?

Again, why the faux Latin? What's the point?
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2010, 01:51 AM   #62
country flag allpro

allpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Age gaps in relationships, does love rule all or must there be an absolute limit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
Well, we went out for drinks a couple of times. Caught up every now and then for coffee on her lunch breaks at work. She was divorced. Went back to her place every now and then. After a few times, I then made the move, she rejected it...
one of the most common pitfalls of early game is avoiding physical contact or waiting until it’s too late (i.e. the awkward, last-minute kiss-of-desperation attempt). most guys are afraid of touching a girl in even the most casual and friendliest of ways for fear of being “caught” or labeled a pervert. they think it’s too aggressive or ungentlemanly in the beginning, and they hold back out of fear of rejection later. they are wrong.

excessive talk and befriending (no matter how clever or witty you are) without physical touch and escalation is approval-seeking and beta in nature. most guys suffer from “signal syndrome” (waiting for a “signal” before escalating) or worse, they wait for the girl to make the first move, which usually never comes. believing it is chivalrous and respectful to wait for permission instead of taking the lead, they often find themselves in the “friend-zone”. fear of leading, fear of rejection, and fear of taking risks are the defining traits of the beta.

the alpha male, on the other hand, understands that an attractive woman will not initiate a sexual relationship. it would make her feel desperate and it goes against her ego, her biology, and most of her fantasies (eg. “being swept off her feet”). he also understands that physical touch releases powerful “feel good” chemicals in the brain and that a simple touch, brush, or caress can express more depth of feeling than a thousand words.

the alpha also doesn’t make apologies for being a man with sexual needs nor does he hide his intentions with women. he believes it is in a woman’s nature to submit to a strong man and understands that if he doesn’t worry about his own needs, neither will she. he leads interactions by controlling the tempo and initiating the escalation early. he knows that talking will show his personality and get her interested, but touching is what leads to intimacy.

lastly, take a look at this graph......

simply put, the longer you wait, the weirder it gets! . awkwardly leaning in for a kiss after a four hour date devoid of any physical contact and you'll likely get rebuffed. kissing isn’t a standalone maneuver and a woman needs to be sufficiently “warmed up” with physical escalation. (ideally, the first date kiss should happen sometime in the middle with escalation, growing intimacy, then kissing, followed by a cooling off push-away, more light banter, reinitiated escalation, repeat.)

get physical early with hi-fiving, hip bumping, spinning, hip holding, hand holding, hugging, etc. and initiate touch on positive emotional spikes (i.e. when you make her laugh,then touch). and don’t be afraid -- women love to be touched by a confident, masculine guy with vibe and they reward this behavior with lots of attraction and giggling.

so get physical!......be the prime-mover!

Last edited by allpro : 11-13-2010 at 02:08 AM.
allpro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 01:56 AM   #63
country flag allpro

allpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-13-2010, 02:07 AM   #64
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

fukn gospel right there ppl...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 04:44 AM   #65
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
one of the most common pitfalls of early game is avoiding physical contact or waiting until it’s too late (i.e. the awkward, last-minute kiss-of-desperation attempt). most guys are afraid of touching a girl in even the most casual and friendliest of ways for fear of being “caught” or labeled a pervert. they think it’s too aggressive or ungentlemanly in the beginning, and they hold back out of fear of rejection later. they are wrong.

excessive talk and befriending (no matter how clever or witty you are) without physical touch and escalation is approval-seeking and beta in nature. most guys suffer from “signal syndrome” (waiting for a “signal” before escalating) or worse, they wait for the girl to make the first move, which usually never comes. believing it is chivalrous and respectful to wait for permission instead of taking the lead, they often find themselves in the “friend-zone”. fear of leading, fear of rejection, and fear of taking risks are the defining traits of the beta.

the alpha male, on the other hand, understands that an attractive woman will not initiate a sexual relationship. it would make her feel desperate and it goes against her ego, her biology, and most of her fantasies (eg. “being swept off her feet”). he also understands that physical touch releases powerful “feel good” chemicals in the brain and that a simple touch, brush, or caress can express more depth of feeling than a thousand words.

the alpha also doesn’t make apologies for being a man with sexual needs nor does he hide his intentions with women. he believes it is in a woman’s nature to submit to a strong man and understands that if he doesn’t worry about his own needs, neither will she. he leads interactions by controlling the tempo and initiating the escalation early. he knows that talking will show his personality and get her interested, but touching is what leads to intimacy.

lastly, take a look at this graph......

simply put, the longer you wait, the weirder it gets! . awkwardly leaning in for a kiss after a four hour date devoid of any physical contact and you'll likely get rebuffed. kissing isn’t a standalone maneuver and a woman needs to be sufficiently “warmed up” with physical escalation. (ideally, the first date kiss should happen sometime in the middle with escalation, growing intimacy, then kissing, followed by a cooling off push-away, more light banter, reinitiated escalation, repeat.)

get physical early with hi-fiving, hip bumping, spinning, hip holding, hand holding, hugging, etc. and initiate touch on positive emotional spikes (i.e. when you make her laugh,then touch). and don’t be afraid -- women love to be touched by a confident, masculine guy with vibe and they reward this behavior with lots of attraction and giggling.

so get physical!......be the prime-mover!
Sorry, I wasn't clear.

When I meant I initiated the move, it was more than a kiss. Initiated the move for SEX. We kissed plenty of times before.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 05:00 AM   #66
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

The rule is "half (your age) plus seven."

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 10:52 AM   #67
country flag vucina

vucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond repute

You're within my range, piratesswoop.
vucina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 04:09 AM   #68
country flag 2003

2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry, I wasn't clear.

When I meant I initiated the move, it was more than a kiss. Initiated the move for SEX. We kissed plenty of times before.
How many woman have you had sex with in your life?

- Rafael Nadal, ever so "humble", - press conference after shock 4 set loss to Robeen Soderling @ 2009 French Open 4th round.

Proud member of the Anti Dull Alliance
2003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 10:15 AM   #69

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003 View Post
How many woman have you had sex with in your life?
Quite a few. Some unprotected. My ex was fully unprotected each time and we had sex a lot of times. I don't know how come I didn't get her pregnant. Perhaps I'm infertile?

Put it this way, I should have kids running around with how risky I've been, but I don't. Which is good.

Old 11-14-2010, 05:01 PM   #70
country flag GhostUnholy

GhostUnholy has a reputation beyond reputeGhostUnholy has a reputation beyond reputeGhostUnholy has a reputation beyond reputeGhostUnholy has a reputation beyond reputeGhostUnholy has a reputation beyond reputeGhostUnholy has a reputation beyond reputeGhostUnholy has a reputation beyond reputeGhostUnholy has a reputation beyond reputeGhostUnholy has a reputation beyond reputeGhostUnholy has a reputation beyond reputeGhostUnholy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What's wrong with it? I hooked up with a older lady in her 40's not that long ago just to try and get her daughter in the sack or have them both at once. Went out a few times. I managed to get a head job from her but nothing more ever came of it. We keep in contact, but I speak to her daughter more. Seeing if I can get her daughter in the sack eventually.

Past relationships I haven't been able to win the girl's mother over. So I tried a different approach of winning her over in other ways. I've won her over which means if I get with her daughter, she will accept it. See if the plan will work.
I've just never really met a 55 year old woman that would be attractive enough to sleep with. Early 40s occasionally, sure
GhostUnholy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 05:58 PM   #71
Ivanatis

Ivanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quite a few. Some unprotected. My ex was fully unprotected each time and we had sex a lot of times. I don't know how come I didn't get her pregnant. Perhaps I'm infertile?

Put it this way, I should have kids running around with how risky I've been, but I don't. Which is good.
careful Bolar, you know

Ivanatis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 09:55 PM   #72
country flag allpro

Quote:
Sorry, I wasn't clear.

a girl’s job is to resist sex, even with the worthiest of men, and to continue resisting as long as possible to preserve her value (she also gives up a lot of power after sex). if she has sex too early or too easily, she’ll fear being perceived as a slut. her resistance is based more on logic than emotion since she’s going against what she desires. it’s your job to break down her resistance using subtle persuasion and mind tactics to move the decision to have sex back into the emotional realm, where she can’t help but to succomb to her desires. it’s up to you to create the situation where she gets “caught up in the moment” and things “just happen” and “feel natural”. and when you do break resistance, she will become more attracted to you.

you were able to create attraction, trust, comfort, and rapport, but you lacked a strong leading frame (aka “closer” mentality) and may have been giving off a desperate, needy vibe at the end.

Last edited by allpro : 11-16-2010 at 02:07 AM.
Old 11-16-2010, 02:14 AM   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanatis View Post
careful Bolar, you know

If there are little Bolar's running around out there I would prefer not to know.

Old 11-22-2010, 01:26 AM   #74
country flag Barrie_Dude

Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute

Am dating a girl for the last 5 years that is 20 years younger than I am
Old 11-17-2011, 05:14 AM   #75
country flag 2003

2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute

So I guess the million dollar question is;

If you deviate outside the half your age plus seven rule, what does that make you?

- Rafael Nadal, ever so "humble", - press conference after shock 4 set loss to Robeen Soderling @ 2009 French Open 4th round.

Proud member of the Anti Dull Alliance
2003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote