Age gaps in relationships, does love rule all or must there be an absolute limit? - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Does love rule over any sensible age gap? Is age just a number?

Yes, love comes out on top. 11 24.44%
No. People should only date very close to their age. 9 20.00%
As long as it confines to the laws of sexual consent, any age gap is fine. 25 55.56%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-11-2010, 09:18 AM   #31
country flag bokehlicious
Banned!

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Age gaps in relationships, does love rule all or must there be an absolute limit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
i just met a very hot blond. and yes she was all over me within minutes.

the problem: she is 51. i have never been with a woman older than 39 so this may be a bit of shock. and i thought she at 39 was too damn old. i saw her for about 3 months before i decided to flee the scene.

translation: i think i will pass. clay death the destroyer requires young meat.
Hahaha what a clown

You didn't reply yesterday, can you share with us some pics of your muscular manly body?
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2010, 09:31 AM   #32

Default Re: Age gaps in relationships, does love rule all or must there be an absolute limit?

Love Rules All as long as both people are of legal age. Love doesn't Rule over the Law!
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 09:32 AM   #33
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seingeist View Post
lol at "nearly succeeded." You better believe that I'd like to hear some elaboration on that one.
Well, we went out for drinks a couple of times. Caught up every now and then for coffee on her lunch breaks at work. She was divorced. Went back to her place every now and then. After a few times, I then made the move, she rejected it and didn't want to do it incase her teenage son came home. Then after that I thought it wasn't worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostUnholy View Post
dude, why would you do that to yourself
What's wrong with it? I hooked up with a older lady in her 40's not that long ago just to try and get her daughter in the sack or have them both at once. Went out a few times. I managed to get a head job from her but nothing more ever came of it. We keep in contact, but I speak to her daughter more. Seeing if I can get her daughter in the sack eventually.

Past relationships I haven't been able to win the girl's mother over. So I tried a different approach of winning her over in other ways. I've won her over which means if I get with her daughter, she will accept it. See if the plan will work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
it is because he is the guru of all things bogan...

i do not question the validity of this poster...
Far from it.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 09:38 AM   #34
country flag Seingeist

Seingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
Well, we went out for drinks a couple of times. Caught up every now and then for coffee on her lunch breaks at work. She was divorced. Went back to her place every now and then. After a few times, I then made the move, she rejected it and didn't want to do it incase her teenage son came home. Then after that I thought it wasn't worth it.

What's wrong with it? I hooked up with a older lady in her 40's not that long ago just to try and get her daughter in the sack or have them both at once. Went out a few times. I managed to get a head job from her but nothing more ever came of it. We keep in contact, but I speak to her daughter more. Seeing if I can get her daughter in the sack eventually.

Past relationships I haven't been able to win the girl's mother over. So I tried a different approach of winning her over in other ways. I've won her over which means if I get with her daughter, she will accept it. See if the plan will work.
Ugghh. Thanks for making me regret having asked. You and CD ought to start some kind of "Disgusting Chauvinist" Chat thread.
Seingeist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 01:14 PM   #35
country flag Nekromanta
Banned!

Nekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ugghh. Thanks for making me regret having asked. You and CD ought to start some kind of "Disgusting Chauvinist" Chat thread.
Further proof that Sophocles and Malware are right and ur either a gimp or a girl. At this rate you'll soon be chatting with p. ant and the other girls in the girl chat section. Congrats, you have chosen the pink side of the force.
Nekromanta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 01:30 PM   #36
country flag Seingeist

Seingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekromanta View Post
Further proof that Sophocles and Malware are right and ur either a gimp or a girl. At this rate you'll soon be chatting with p. ant and the other girls in the girl chat section. Congrats, you have chosen the pink side of the force.
I was waiting for a comment like this.

After all, how could I possibly think that calling women "meat" and reducing them to disposable sexual pleasures is at all objectionable, unless I am a woman?

My wife his more dignity, worth, and intelligence in a single dead skin cell than you have in your entire being; hearing women talked about in the manner that they are in these forums makes me sick to my stomach.

If you want to side with these pathetic lecherous creeps, be my guest. May God have mercy on any woman foolish enough to give you low-lifes the time of day.
Old 11-11-2010, 01:41 PM   #37
country flag Nekromanta
Banned!

Nekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was waiting for a comment like this.

After all, how could I possibly think that calling women "meat" and reducing them to disposable sexual pleasures is at all objectionable, unless I am a woman?

My wife his more dignity, worth, and intelligence in a single dead skin cell than you have in your entire being; hearing women talked about in the manner that they are in these forums makes me sick to my stomach.

If you want to side with these pathetic lecherous creeps, be my guest. May God have mercy on any woman foolish enough to give you low-lifes the time of day.
Whahaha, I've been overestimating you all the time. Thought you were gonna post some sub-hedgehog forced and clumsy attempt to save face, but no, you're totally blind and you're digging yourself deeper and deeper. CD had posted something to bait out the rodents and you started to yap away with likeminded sissies like P.Ant. That kind of company is worse than anything I can imagine
Old 11-11-2010, 02:23 PM   #38
country flag Seingeist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekromanta View Post
Whahaha, I've been overestimating you all the time. Thought you were gonna post some sub-hedgehog forced and clumsy attempt to save face, but no, you're totally blind and you're digging yourself deeper and deeper. CD had posted something to bait out the rodents and you started to yap away with likeminded sissies like P.Ant. That kind of company is worse than anything I can imagine
If having respect for women makes me a "sissy," I will wear the label with pride. I guess you think that calling women "meat" and viewing them as disposable sex toys makes you some kind of "man?"

Let me tell you something, kid: any man that does not treat women with proper respect and provide those in his life with the care they deserve does not merit the testicles he was born with. I sincerely hope that you and all of the selfish juveniles of your ilk get this through your heads before you do too much damage to yourselves and others.

On another note, how is it possible that you've been "overestimating me all the time" when you have stated unequivocally that the "content" and "style" of my posts are complete garbage? Pick one side of your mouth to talk out of and stick to it.

As for the rest of that strangely rabid and incoherent little rant, I am more than happy to let my posts speak for themselves and let yours speak for you. If you honestly think you're making a good showing here, then by all means, carry on.
Old 11-11-2010, 02:47 PM   #39
country flag Nekromanta
Banned!

Quote:
On another note, how is it possible that you've been "overestimating me all the time" when you have stated unequivocally that the "content" and "style" of my posts are complete garbage? Pick one side of your mouth to talk out of and stick to it.

As for the rest of that strangely rabid and incoherent little rant, I am more than happy to let my posts speak for themselves and let yours speak for you. If you honestly think you're making a good showing here, then by all means, carry on.
Whahaha, stop this now.... You have a wife but you're posting here 24/7, spamming, arguing with religious fools, torturing people with your lame essays? Really, who do you think believes you?

1. always knew you were a total fake and a lying freak but now I also know that you have no brains at all.

2. Let your posts speak for themselves? Who do you think likes your posts? As far as I can see everyone hates your posts except you and maybe P. Ant.

Your posts scream PINK! Do you think you can impress women with lame crap like that? Most chicks, straight or gay, would slice your balls off for your retarded posts. And as far as I can see CD or any "chauvinist prick" for that matter has much more female friends here than you.

All in all, no one believes any of your words Miss Fake, your posts are liked only by a few imbeciles, we know ur a huge liar so just buzz off, really...
Old 11-11-2010, 03:07 PM   #40
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

wow. this chimpus propensitus is really losing it Nekromanta.

is there anybody he doesnt want to fight and argue with at mtf. we are all really better off we try to get along here at mtf. that is the better way. there is certainly more fun in getting along.

this is your classic sickly, hapless, legless, little rat with no back bone.

its so bloody obvious that chimpus is bitter about life in general and hence his hate is spelled out in his posts.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 05:32 PM   #41
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
wow. this chimpus propensitus is really losing it Nekromanta.

is there anybody he doesnt want to fight and argue with at mtf. we are all really better off we try to get along here at mtf. that is the better way. there is certainly more fun in getting along.

this is your classic sickly, hapless, legless, little rat with no back bone.

its so bloody obvious that chimpus is bitter about life in general and hence his hate is spelled out in his posts.
The low lifes you keep company with speak of your character. Not to mention the sick posts that you continually spew out of your mouth. This forum would be a much better place if you and your ilk were purged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death
i add value to mtf. mtf needs me far more than i need mtf. i have even been offered money (a small monthy salary) to hang out and chill at a couple of other forums.
selyoink is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 05:45 PM   #42
country flag Seingeist

Quote:
Originally Posted by selyoink View Post
The low lifes you keep company with speak of your character. Not to mention the sick posts that you continually spew out of your mouth. This forum would be a much better place if you and your ilk were purged.
Indeed.

Extreme mod fail. But what can you do?

I'm forced to content myself with owning them and then watching with satisfaction as they foam at the mouth. Nekromanta is putting on one hell of a show here and in the ACC.

Edit: To be more precise, I let them own themselves. That's what clowns do best.
Old 11-11-2010, 05:49 PM   #43
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by selyoink View Post

so what up skankWANK? what are you wanking about now?

are you trying your hand at trolling these days or what?

you dont have to try too hard wanky one.
Old 11-11-2010, 05:50 PM   #44
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Quote:
Indeed.

Extreme mod fail. But what can you do?

I'm forced to content myself with owning them and then watching with satisfaction as they foam at the mouth. Nekromanta is putting on one hell of a show here and in the ACC.

now that is the hate agenda i was talking about.

well done.
Old 11-11-2010, 06:12 PM   #45
country flag Nekromanta
Banned!

Quote:
Edit: To be more precise, I let them own themselves. That's what clowns do best.
Who owned whom little girl? You've been online all day but you ran with your tail between your legs like the little girl you are you got owned so hard.

You're deluded again like always . You think you have found a playmate and you open your mouth again. From now on be very careful what you say. I own you and your past and future playmates now and forever and I've been very VERY nice until now so be very careful when you make up your next lie.