Duck Hunt - Page 87 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-01-2005, 09:39 PM   #1291
country flag Black Adam

Black Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Duck Hunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedex
No, which means he hit excellent approach shots in the match, to give him easy volleys.
Ok

Quote:
Liverpool FC need to return to the good old days when the players were born and bred locally. Dalglish, Keegan, McDermott, Kennedy, Lawrenson, Hansen, Grobelaar, Toshack, Molby ........ or were they just the Chelsea of the 70's buying the best talent available in the market?
Black Adam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-01-2005, 09:40 PM   #1292
tennischick

tennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond repute

i hear the Duck is planning some sneaky revenge in 2005...see evidence below...

but Federer and the others know all of his tricks and won't fall for them.

welcome all new DuckHunters and Happy Duck Hunting in 2005!!!!

ANDY RODDICK: Motivation? No. I enjoy what I do. I enjoy what I do. You know, I've never been one to, you know, blow off practice or, you know, do anything like that.

You know, I'd be lying if I said I'm looking forward to practicing the next two days as opposed to playing here. That part is gonna suck...(2010 Aegon Championships)
tennischick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 09:40 PM   #1293
country flag Dirk

Dirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Denial about what TGS's signature Sigma? Oh and let's keep the memory lane going. I really loved Henman's win over Andy at IW. That was a great battle that saw Timmy forget his nerves and shoot away at the duck till he got him.
Dirk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 09:41 PM   #1294
country flag Black Adam

Black Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk
Andy volleyed well in his first two matches at the Cup. There now let's end it. Oh and TGS can you please do me a favor and accurately update your Sig? Roger won the top 3 hardcourt events in 04. OZ, USO, CUP therefore he rules the hardcourts.
Well for the moment plays better on hard than anywhere so it will stay like that for a moment ............After wimby i will be able to change it to Andy Forever Rules Grass Courts

Quote:
Liverpool FC need to return to the good old days when the players were born and bred locally. Dalglish, Keegan, McDermott, Kennedy, Lawrenson, Hansen, Grobelaar, Toshack, Molby ........ or were they just the Chelsea of the 70's buying the best talent available in the market?
Old 01-01-2005, 09:41 PM   #1295
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Denial about what TGS's signature Sigma? Oh and let's keep the memory lane going. I really loved Henman's win over Andy at IW. That was a great battle that saw Timmy forget his nerves and shoot away at the duck till he got him.
Yes...he needs to update that really quick. And...yes, I loved Tim's win over him at IW, especially coming from MP down.
Old 01-01-2005, 09:44 PM   #1296
country flag Dirk

Dirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond repute

But he is not the ruler of hardcourts..ROGER IS. Your sig says he rules the hardcourts and it's not true. You can't even change it to Andy is the american ruler of hardcourts because Andre gets that title. How can you not say the man who won the top 3 hardcourt events is not the ruler?
Old 01-01-2005, 09:46 PM   #1297
country flag Dirk

Sigma how about Andre's great run in Cincy and his duck hunting in the semis? That was one of the best moments of the year espeically when the US crowd was booing Andy for acting like a brat and were all behind Andre. Another wonderful memory.
Old 01-01-2005, 09:47 PM   #1298
country flag Black Adam

Wink Re: Duck Hunt

Quote:
But he is not the ruler of hardcourts..ROGER IS. Your sig says he rules the hardcourts and it's not true. You can't even change it to Andy is the american ruler of hardcourts because Andre gets that title. How can you not say the man who won the top 3 hardcourt events is not the ruler?
You want Roger in my Sig?

Quote:
Old 01-01-2005, 09:49 PM   #1299
country flag Black Adam

Well maybe He NO LONGER rules the hardcourts but thats where he played his best tennis I also enjoyed the Match Andre won in Cincy .......at least one of my faves won on that day

Quote:
Old 01-01-2005, 09:49 PM   #1300
country flag Dirk

TGS you do seem to love hardcourt rulers so it's only fair to erase Andy forever Rules the hardcourts and put Roger in there instead. I know Andy's summer of 03 was incredible but it was nothing compared to Roger's hardcourt performance all year long. Yes please change it.
Old 01-01-2005, 09:50 PM   #1301
country flag Fedex

Fedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Andy volleyed well in his first two matches at the Cup. There now let's end it. Oh and TGS can you please do me a favor and accurately update your Sig? Roger won the top 3 hardcourt events in 04. OZ, USO, CUP therefore he rules the hardcourts.
Not to mention Federer won two TMS titles on hardcourts as well.
Old 01-01-2005, 09:51 PM   #1302
country flag Fedex

Fedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, the IW match was That was probably one of Henman's best matches all season, and a well deserved victory.
Old 01-01-2005, 09:52 PM   #1303
country flag Dirk

Ok I see you changed it to Andy forever rocks the hardcourts. So if andy rocks them what does Roger do to them? Clue word is four letters begins with R and ends with E. Go on put Roger in your signature. You must keep it accurate.
Old 01-01-2005, 09:54 PM   #1304
country flag Black Adam

Andy Rocks on Them
Roger Rules on them
I will think about it but a good suggestion...we will see after AO

Quote:
Old 01-01-2005, 09:57 PM   #1305
country flag Dirk

Ok well at least it's a start. See this chat between us has been a great shining example of duck diplomacy. We don't have to be enemies.