Duck Hunt - Page 85 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-01-2005, 12:05 PM   #1261
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Duck Hunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
The Hippo must be getting very hungry though.
Don't worry - I'm sure he will have lots of nice duck meals to enjoy in 2005 A sleek and hungry hippo is a dangerous hippo you know

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-01-2005, 12:33 PM   #1262
country flag joeb_uk

joeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond repute

I dont think that skinny little duck will be enough for his appetite, guess he will have to have many helpings of duck over 2005
joeb_uk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 03:41 PM   #1263
country flag sierra91

sierra91 has a reputation beyond reputesierra91 has a reputation beyond reputesierra91 has a reputation beyond reputesierra91 has a reputation beyond reputesierra91 has a reputation beyond reputesierra91 has a reputation beyond reputesierra91 has a reputation beyond reputesierra91 has a reputation beyond reputesierra91 has a reputation beyond reputesierra91 has a reputation beyond reputesierra91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bea
Even though I’ve posted only once on this thread, have been enjoying it for a while – great place for a break from the everyday stresses of life, work (which happens to involve dealing with consequences of not being PC in the workplace and can get a bit much at times), the news, etc. I was starting to get very nervous that the pod people from Invasion of the Body Snatchers had taken over the thread and kidnapped Rebecca. But then Bea showed up and I knew there was hope. Also greatly relieved to see that Rebecca is safe and sound.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca
Now that's what I'm talking about, Bea
DITTO, Rebecca.

Being a relative newcomer and not sure I have earned the great honor of being called a "Duck Hunter," may I be so bold as to say happy new year to my fellow Duck Hunters and, in the spirit of cooperation and détente, to the non-Hunters as well. Here's to the start of the 2005 hunting season.

Last edited by sierra91 : 01-01-2005 at 04:31 PM.
sierra91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 03:44 PM   #1264
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New Year to you too Sierra91 - and dont worry - no matter how hard they try the infiltrators from DuckNation will never take over this thread Duck Hunters are quick and clever and some of nature's great survivors

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 01-01-2005, 05:45 PM   #1265
country flag Bibir

Bibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra91
I was starting to get very nervous that the pod people from Invasion of the Body Snatchers had taken over the thread and kidnapped Rebecca. But then Bea showed up and I knew there was hope.
Thanks Sierra

this one is for you.

Do you know why a little duck has no chance against a magnificent and powerful hippo?
Newton has called this principle "the law of gravity"...Weight and weightlessness!

http://www.hippochri.de/embeddrei.htm

I mean...it's obvious.
Old 01-01-2005, 05:59 PM   #1266
country flag Black Adam

Black Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond repute

Lol
Quote:
Pele was the black Rooney
Quote:
Originally Posted by George W Bush
"We must always remember that all human beings begin life as a feces. A Feces is a living being in the eyes of God, who has endowed that feces with all of the rights and God-given blessings of any other human being."

Last edited by Black Adam : 01-01-2005 at 06:19 PM.
Black Adam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 06:10 PM   #1267
country flag joeb_uk

joeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond repute

It was nice to see we had a duckhunter on the masters cup uncovered last night tim henman was dripping water over him from the balcony.
After watching that show it made me like players such as gaudio, safin, federer even more. But it made me dislike andy roddick even more
Old 01-01-2005, 06:24 PM   #1268
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb_uk
It was nice to see we had a duckhunter on the masters cup uncovered last night tim henman was dripping water over him from the balcony.
After watching that show it made me like players such as gaudio, safin, federer even more. But it made me dislike andy roddick even more
Me too joeb - the only nice thing about DuckBoy was his cute little nephew! Remember the bit when the guy was interviewing him about the rain delays and he said he didnt care about anything/anyone else because he didn't have to play til the next day?

Old 01-01-2005, 06:27 PM   #1269
country flag joeb_uk

The funniest bit was when he lost (he walked out) and told the kids not to touch the ropes lol, because he was so pissed off. Who is andy roddick now? the security guard? the steward?
Old 01-01-2005, 06:34 PM   #1270
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
The funniest bit was when he lost (he walked out) and told the kids not to touch the ropes lol, because he was so pissed off. Who is andy roddick now? the security guard? the steward?
Oh - but joeb - didn't you know he was perfect - according to his deluded little ducklings anyway Always so good to all his fans And I bet they edit your favourite bit from the version they show in the States as well

Old 01-01-2005, 07:14 PM   #1271
country flag Dirk

Dirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Tell me all about the Roger parts!!!!!!!!!!! marat too.
Dirk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 07:52 PM   #1272
country flag Pea

Pea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Something expected.
{{{Janko Tipsarevic}}}
{{{Andreas Vinciguerra}}}
{{{Mikhail Youzhny}}}
(Agustin Calleri)(Hicham Arazi)(Nicolas Kiefer)(Sebastien Grosjean)(Rafael Nadal)
(Tommy Robredo)(Xavier Malisse)(Gustavo Kuerten)(Rainer Schuettler)(Fernando Gonzalez)
(Mark Philippoussis)(Gaston Gaudio)(Albert Montanes)(Ivan Ljubicic)(Mariano Zabaleta) & Many More...

FoRevEr:
{{{STEFAN EDBERG}}}
Pea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 08:05 PM   #1273
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No, it makes him spoiled diva duck. Quack, quack....
Old 01-01-2005, 08:06 PM   #1274
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk
Tell me all about the Roger parts!!!!!!!!!!! marat too.
Well -not surprisingly - there are lots of Roger parts At one stage they show him working with a German TV crew that are filming a programme about him - he shows them round the very sumptuous "suite" he uses as a locker room, and he says he enjoys participating in this kind of programme.They also show him meeting a group of Swiss fans who won a competition to go to Houston and to meet him. Then they interview Mirka about her role in Roger's business life - how she aranges his practice courts, books his flights etc, and they show her playing tennis with an Australian guy who works for the ATP. Oh - yes - and they show Roger having lunch with George Bush Snr on the day he arrived in Houston. He comes over as super cool and very relaxed, but still a genuinely nice guy - he doesn't appear conceited or big headed at all - he says that he is surprised that he is still unbeaten after two years playing in Houston. After the famous tie break against Marat, they ask him if winning such a hard match is more satisfying and enjoyable than an easy win - he just laughs and says he prefers the easy wins!!!

As far as Marat goes - well typical Marat joking about really! They show him having a massage at one point, and practicing with all these young girls slavering over him! He winks at the camera a lot - appears very relaxed and like he is having fun There are quite a few shots of him with Peter Lundgren. When the credits run at the end, they show all the players holding up white cards with the credits written on them - you know "produced by.....", "directed by......." etc. Most of them look a little embarrassed, but Marat is loving every minute of it - and most of the women here would love it too because he is stark naked with only the white card protecting his modesty I guess that wouldn't interest you Dirk- but I quite enjoyed it

They don't show so much tennis footage as they did last year - it is mostly behind-the-scenes stuff, but still quite enjoyable. There are some nice interviews with Tim Henman too and some cute shots of Gaston without his shirt!!! Hope that helped -and btw - if you want to post the Roger bit in his Forum-please feel free If I think of anything else I will add it.

Old 01-01-2005, 08:34 PM   #1275
country flag joeb_uk

Yeah he had two teeny bopping fans, they were like marat is so beautiful