Duck Hunt - Page 82 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-31-2004, 06:43 PM   #1216
country flag Pea

Pea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Duck Hunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumus
Oh, yea I can see some picking a Youzhny,Tipsarevic, Vinciguerra over Andy because they play such high qualty tennis...lol...Poo you must be on crack.
Would you like me to take a poll? I'm sure defending champ Adam Chadaj wouldn't mind.

Yes, they do play high quality tennis. But sadly, they don't depend on one their serves to win a match, so you might be bored.
{{{Janko Tipsarevic}}}
{{{Andreas Vinciguerra}}}
{{{Mikhail Youzhny}}}
(Agustin Calleri)(Hicham Arazi)(Nicolas Kiefer)(Sebastien Grosjean)(Rafael Nadal)
(Tommy Robredo)(Xavier Malisse)(Gustavo Kuerten)(Rainer Schuettler)(Fernando Gonzalez)
(Mark Philippoussis)(Gaston Gaudio)(Albert Montanes)(Ivan Ljubicic)(Mariano Zabaleta) & Many More...

FoRevEr:
{{{STEFAN EDBERG}}}
Pea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-31-2004, 06:44 PM   #1217
country flag Fumus

Fumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pea
Actually, try searching through my posts before opening your beak!
Why do all duckfans use that as a defense? I have never even stepped forth in your duckforum. I wouldn't dare!! I might be banned!
Well because it's true, you don't actually credit other players you just knock Roddick. That's because you really don't have anything to say, cleary you aren't that knowlegible because if you were you would post fact instead of insults. That's why us fans think you don't contribute, and we are right...you don't.
That's the gospel.
Fumus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 06:45 PM   #1218
country flag Fumus

Fumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pea
Would you like me to take a poll? I'm sure defending champ Adam Chadaj wouldn't mind.

Yes, they do play high quality tennis. But sadly, they don't depend on one their serves to win a match, so you might be bored.
Yea...their tennis quality is really high...that's why they ranked 85443334343343 in the world.
That's the gospel.
Old 12-31-2004, 06:47 PM   #1219
country flag Black Adam

Black Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Duck Hunt

Quote:
At least Andy knows that his serve is the most natural talent he has got ( not forgetting the Forehand )and he knows how to exploit it to the maximum And thnx to that he is n. 2 in the world.....and while those other guys aren't even to be considererd for the top 100

Quote:
Liverpool FC need to return to the good old days when the players were born and bred locally. Dalglish, Keegan, McDermott, Kennedy, Lawrenson, Hansen, Grobelaar, Toshack, Molby ........ or were they just the Chelsea of the 70's buying the best talent available in the market?

Last edited by Black Adam : 12-31-2004 at 06:49 PM.
Black Adam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 06:48 PM   #1220
country flag Pea

Pea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh yea, most wins on tour is really declining, yea most aces on tour is really a sign of declining. Yea two qf, and a final in grand slams a big decline. Yea a number 2 ranking is really definitly declining. Improved net play, improved backhand, and better shot selection is declining....for sure...you got it...yea...wow Andy is just sucking all over. If any of those B-rate players in your sig had a year like Roddick you would poo your pants Poo. The only thing in decline is the overall intellgence in this forum, that goes down everytime you post.
Most wins! Try counting his losses! Most wins on tour and he can't win a grand slam or more than 1 master series. That's not a compliment at all! I'd advise you to stay away from that argument on future fights!

Improved net play? You mean like during the Masters Cup?
Improved backhand? Where?
Better shot selection?

Wow, these duckfans should really think about staying put in their forums.
{{{Janko Tipsarevic}}}
{{{Mikhail Youzhny}}}
(Agustin Calleri)(Hicham Arazi)(Nicolas Kiefer)(Sebastien Grosjean)(Rafael Nadal)
(Tommy Robredo)(Xavier Malisse)(Gustavo Kuerten)(Rainer Schuettler)(Fernando Gonzalez)
(Mark Philippoussis)(Gaston Gaudio)(Albert Montanes)(Ivan Ljubicic)(Mariano Zabaleta) & Many More...

FoRevEr:
{{{STEFAN EDBERG}}}
Old 12-31-2004, 06:48 PM   #1221
country flag Dirk

Dirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Fummy let's be fair to Alex. He is in his early 30s I believe and he won 17 titles. He had a very good career and he has a very nice game.
Dirk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 06:49 PM   #1222
country flag Pea

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGS
Well i am not talking about Andy's Perfomances( and i am willing to bet that he won't fall out of top 10 in 2005 ) I meant that the Anti Roddick guys are no longer in charge of this thread :devil We are
LOL, you're just making this thread bigger than it is. Whatever suits you!

Long live Duckhunt!!!
{{{Janko Tipsarevic}}}
{{{Mikhail Youzhny}}}

FoRevEr:
{{{STEFAN EDBERG}}}
Old 12-31-2004, 06:51 PM   #1223
country flag Black Adam

Black Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Where were you during his first 2 matches He even volleyed better than Tim on that day

Quote:
Liverpool FC need to return to the good old days when the players were born and bred locally. Dalglish, Keegan, McDermott, Kennedy, Lawrenson, Hansen, Grobelaar, Toshack, Molby ........ or were they just the Chelsea of the 70's buying the best talent available in the market?
Old 12-31-2004, 06:52 PM   #1224
country flag Pea

Quote:
Well because it's true, you don't actually credit other players you just knock Roddick. That's because you really don't have anything to say, cleary you aren't that knowlegible because if you were you would post fact instead of insults. That's why us fans think you don't contribute, and we are right...you don't.
Again, showing your ignorance like a true duckfan!! GO SEARCH MY POSTS!! I actually folow challengers as well. I am a true tennisfan, not like duckfans.
{{{Janko Tipsarevic}}}
{{{Mikhail Youzhny}}}

FoRevEr:
{{{STEFAN EDBERG}}}
Old 12-31-2004, 06:54 PM   #1225
country flag Fumus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pea
Most wins! Try counting his losses! Most wins on tour and he can't win a grand slam or more than 1 master series. That's not a compliment at all! I'd advise you to stay away from that argument on future fights!

Improved backhand? Where?
Better shot selection?

Wow, these duckfans should really think about staying put in their forums.
Yea, yea they have improved again, you don't give fact you only mock, and insult...thanks for proving right yet again.
That's the gospel.
Old 12-31-2004, 06:55 PM   #1226
country flag Fumus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pea
Again, showing your ignorance like a true duckfan!! GO SEARCH MY POSTS!! I actually folow challengers as well. I am a true tennisfan, not like duckfans.
uh...sure Poo..
That's the gospel.
Old 12-31-2004, 06:55 PM   #1227
country flag Pea

Quote:
Yea...their tennis quality is really high...that's why they ranked 85443334343343 in the world.
That made no sense whatsoever. You think rodduck reached number 1 because of high quality tennis?
{{{Janko Tipsarevic}}}
{{{Mikhail Youzhny}}}

FoRevEr:
{{{STEFAN EDBERG}}}
Old 12-31-2004, 06:56 PM   #1228
country flag Fumus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk
Fummy let's be fair to Alex. He is in his early 30s I believe and he won 17 titles. He had a very good career and he has a very nice game.
Yea I like Corretja.
That's the gospel.
Old 12-31-2004, 06:57 PM   #1229
country flag Fumus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pea
That made no sense whatsoever. You think rodduck reached number 1 because of high quality tennis?
Yea, I do. Winners far out numbering errors. Aces far out numbering double faults. A high percentage of service games held. Check your B-rate players stats it's all very black and white.
That's the gospel.
Old 12-31-2004, 06:57 PM   #1230
country flag Black Adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pea
Maybe not But he reached number one coz he was playing Awesome tennis
And he was the Hottest player on the tour

Quote: