Duck Hunt - Page 125 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-16-2006, 02:43 PM   #1861
country flag Rogiman

Rogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Duck Hunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
He lost to Benneteau too in Memphis, Rogiman, how could you forget that one?
Sorry He loses so often these days it's hard to keep a track record...
It's a sport after all and while it is very important for the players, the only reason they make money (and I mean tennis as a whole) it's because it's entertainment for us, the fans. So if we're watching, I rather watch something that pleases the eye, who gives a shit if a BOSS hotass model takes 5 more seconds in geting the ball to the player in Madrid? I'd rather wait those extra 5 seconds seeing those boobies bounce than watching some fatass kid burn away his bigmac meal.

I don't know, call me old fashioned but I like women
Rogiman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2006, 02:56 PM   #1862
country flag RonE

RonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I guess that seals 2006 for Monsieur Duck ladies and gentlemen.

Roddick definitely had his back against the wall and even though he was given a bit of slack towards the end with Fat Dave choking while serving for the match, ultimately he was tied down pretty firm in the end:

Now Roddick will have the long flight back home to the States to digest and contemplate this week's events

RonE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 03:14 PM   #1863
country flag R.Federer

R.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond repute

Awwwwww poor Andy, spare a thought for him guys! RonE, funny work but poor roddy....

He was one solid serve away from being in the SF, beating Roger, and all.... from the hero status the other night, to this sad ending to his T.M.C.... gotta feel bad for the guy.
Old 11-16-2006, 03:16 PM   #1864
country flag Rogiman

Rogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Federer View Post
Awwwwww poor Andy, spare a thought for him guys! RonE, funny work but poor roddy....

He was one solid serve away from being in the SF, beating Roger, and all.... from the hero status the other night, to this sad ending to his T.M.C.... gotta feel bad for the guy.
Sorry, no empathy for Duckboy in this thread!
It's a sport after all and while it is very important for the players, the only reason they make money (and I mean tennis as a whole) it's because it's entertainment for us, the fans. So if we're watching, I rather watch something that pleases the eye, who gives a shit if a BOSS hotass model takes 5 more seconds in geting the ball to the player in Madrid? I'd rather wait those extra 5 seconds seeing those boobies bounce than watching some fatass kid burn away his bigmac meal.

Old 11-16-2006, 05:00 PM   #1865
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

For some strange reason my appetite for Duck highly exceeds my taste for Pork lately...

Thanks RonE, good work...!

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 05:11 PM   #1866
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonE View Post
Well, I guess that seals 2006 for Monsieur Duck ladies and gentlemen.

Roddick definitely had his back against the wall and even though he was given a bit of slack towards the end with Fat Dave choking while serving for the match, ultimately he was tied down pretty firm in the end:

Isn't this a goose?

I must say duck is delicious, but it has a very high calorie content, so I am sorry but I will not join you in the duck feast today.
Metis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 05:14 PM   #1867
country flag RonE

RonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
Isn't this a goose?
Nope sorry that is a duck. The duck's goose is unavailable right now since it has been cooked
RonE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 05:17 PM   #1868
country flag Rogiman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
I must say duck is delicious, but it has a very high calorie content, so I am sorry but I will not join you in the duck feast today.
No worries, there's a pork-feast tomorrow, you're going to love it!

Old 11-16-2006, 05:23 PM   #1869
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogiman View Post
No worries, there's a pork-feast tomorrow, you're going to love it!
I wouldn't count too much on that if I were you. Better have some alternative options so that you don't go hungry. My weekly meal schedule has beef for Saturday though.
Old 11-16-2006, 05:26 PM   #1870
country flag LLeytonRules

LLeytonRules has a reputation beyond reputeLLeytonRules has a reputation beyond reputeLLeytonRules has a reputation beyond reputeLLeytonRules has a reputation beyond reputeLLeytonRules has a reputation beyond reputeLLeytonRules has a reputation beyond reputeLLeytonRules has a reputation beyond reputeLLeytonRules has a reputation beyond reputeLLeytonRules has a reputation beyond reputeLLeytonRules has a reputation beyond reputeLLeytonRules has a reputation beyond repute

LLeytonRules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 05:30 PM   #1871
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

poor Duckie... this is a tough loss for him vs. Nalby after playing so well vs. Rogi this week and vs. Ivan

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 05:37 PM   #1872
country flag Metis

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonE View Post
Nope sorry that is a duck. The duck's goose is unavailable right now since it has been cooked
OK, my bad

Andy before today's match with his cap on:

and after the match...

Old 11-16-2006, 05:40 PM   #1873
country flag LLeytonRules

LLeytonRules has a reputation beyond reputeLLeytonRules has a reputation beyond reputeLLeytonRules has a reputation beyond reputeLLeytonRules has a reputation beyond reputeLLeytonRules has a reputation beyond reputeLLeytonRules has a reputation beyond reputeLLeytonRules has a reputation beyond reputeLLeytonRules has a reputation beyond reputeLLeytonRules has a reputation beyond reputeLLeytonRules has a reputation beyond reputeLLeytonRules has a reputation beyond repute

LLeytonRules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 06:05 PM   #1874
country flag RickDaStick

RickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond repute

Things In Better Shape Than Andy Roddicks Game:

Last edited by RickDaStick : 11-18-2006 at 12:42 AM.
RickDaStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 06:22 PM   #1875
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote