Duck Hunt - Page 121 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-16-2006, 12:25 PM   #1801
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Duck Hunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb_uk
I must admit, sometimes andys behaviour annoys me. But I found this really funny, and when he shouted "FUCK YOU" I was cracking up!! Must admit, sometimes duck's matches are entertaining and not for the quality of the tennis.
Come to think of it. I think his interviews are the most interesting part when it comes to his tennis and well it was understandable to release that tension.

Best thing was that Andreev was even hitting backhand winners

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-16-2006, 12:30 PM   #1802
country flag joeb_uk

joeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
Come to think of it. I think his interviews are the most interesting part when it comes to his tennis and well it was understandable to release that tension.

Best thing was that Andreev was even hitting backhand winners
I remember the legend bill threlfall saying this after andreev was creaming backhand winners

"what andy roddick wouldnt give to have that shot"

Good comments from peter as well pointing out that andreev is a far better player at the back of the court, and it has been proved many times that if the duck doesnt serve greatly, people will get the ball in play and tear him apart from the back of court. There are so many players in the top 100 who are better at the back of court, but cant get the serve in play so they are unable to work him over.
joeb_uk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 02:05 PM   #1803
country flag Pea

Pea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
Good to see the Duck pouting at Fergus Murphy trying to get a let call cause of the noise from his microphone or crowd. Then the commentators made a comment about the semi final at US Open 2003 with Nalle, and how Andy didn't say anything then about it and wanted a let.

Good hunt Igor.
Oh wow! What a zinger! Everything comes back in a full circle.
{{{Janko Tipsarevic}}}
{{{Andreas Vinciguerra}}}
{{{Mikhail Youzhny}}}
(Agustin Calleri)(Hicham Arazi)(Nicolas Kiefer)(Sebastien Grosjean)(Rafael Nadal)
(Tommy Robredo)(Xavier Malisse)(Gustavo Kuerten)(Rainer Schuettler)(Fernando Gonzalez)
(Mark Philippoussis)(Gaston Gaudio)(Albert Montanes)(Ivan Ljubicic)(Mariano Zabaleta) & Many More...

FoRevEr:
{{{STEFAN EDBERG}}}
Pea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 05:17 PM   #1804
country flag Peoples

Peoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond repute

I got a bad rep from kajonie :retard: with this comment

Quote:
I'm pretty certain that 'shoot the duck' ad has nothing to do with anyone on MTF and wasn't created by anyone who knows of Roddick being referred to as a duck.
Old 03-16-2006, 05:30 PM   #1805
country flag morningglory

morningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peoples

The way things are going right now, I'd be happy to shoot him
morningglory is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 08:59 PM   #1806
country flag joeb_uk

joeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peoples

joeb_uk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 10:02 PM   #1807
country flag Rogiman

Rogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Andy

Rogiman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 10:06 PM   #1808
country flag Dirk

Dirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond repute

MEXICO
Duck and Pomegranate Tacos

Pomegranates are a Spanish import to Mexico, where people have taken to them because they are both sweet and brightly colored. This recipe uses one of my favorite treatments for game: a tenderizing and flavorful marinade of pomegranate juice and mint. It works well on venison and quail, and equally well on lamb and duck. When pomegranates are out of season, I have found that pomegranate molasses (available in Middle Eastern groceries) is a good substitute.

Serves 4
  • 4 large boneless duck breasts
    (about 2 pounds each), skin on
    Mint Recado
    1 cup pomegranate juice or cranberry juice,
    or 1/4 cup pomegranate molasses
    mixed with 3/4 cup water
    Oil for grill
    Small tortillas, heated
    2 scallions, white and green parts, chopped
    Charred Habanero salsa
Score skin side of duck breasts in several places. Place them, skin side down, in a cold saute pan and put over low heat. Slowly render fat from breasts, about 10 minutes. Remove duck breasts to a large, nonreactive bowl; pour fat into a jar and reserve for other uses. Add the recado and pomegranate or cranberry juice to duck and mix well. Cover, refrigerate, and let marinate overnight.

Light the grill and let burn down to a medium fire. Oil grill. Remove duck from marinade and shake off excess. Start to grill duck, skin side down, then turn and cook second side. Duck should be done to medium rare in about 5 minutes. Do not overcook. Chop meat coarsely and wrap in tortillas with chopped scallions and salsa.

LOOKS GOOD.

Thanks David.
Dirk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 10:18 PM   #1809
Sue

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

LOL- nice one Dirk!
Sue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 10:52 PM   #1810
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Poor lame Duckie...

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 11:03 PM   #1811
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

King David

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 12:23 AM   #1812
country flag Pea

Pea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond repute

David!
{{{Janko Tipsarevic}}}
{{{Andreas Vinciguerra}}}
{{{Mikhail Youzhny}}}
(Agustin Calleri)(Hicham Arazi)(Nicolas Kiefer)(Sebastien Grosjean)(Rafael Nadal)
(Tommy Robredo)(Xavier Malisse)(Gustavo Kuerten)(Rainer Schuettler)(Fernando Gonzalez)
(Mark Philippoussis)(Gaston Gaudio)(Albert Montanes)(Ivan Ljubicic)(Mariano Zabaleta) & Many More...

FoRevEr:
{{{STEFAN EDBERG}}}
Pea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 04:36 AM   #1813
country flag SAtennis

SAtennis has a reputation beyond reputeSAtennis has a reputation beyond reputeSAtennis has a reputation beyond reputeSAtennis has a reputation beyond reputeSAtennis has a reputation beyond reputeSAtennis has a reputation beyond reputeSAtennis has a reputation beyond reputeSAtennis has a reputation beyond reputeSAtennis has a reputation beyond reputeSAtennis has a reputation beyond reputeSAtennis has a reputation beyond repute

This is a boooming~ duck hunt season, indeed.
SAtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 10:50 AM   #1814
country flag Rogiman

Rogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Gael!
Rogiman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 11:15 AM   #1815
country flag RonE

RonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond repute

Yes but asking him to cook a second meal this one consisting of pork is too tall an order I think unfortunately.
RonE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote