Week 47: Helsinki, Finland [Winner: Richard BERANKIS] - Page 108 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-27-2010, 08:16 PM   #1606
country flag Smasher

Smasher has a reputation beyond reputeSmasher has a reputation beyond reputeSmasher has a reputation beyond reputeSmasher has a reputation beyond reputeSmasher has a reputation beyond reputeSmasher has a reputation beyond reputeSmasher has a reputation beyond reputeSmasher has a reputation beyond reputeSmasher has a reputation beyond reputeSmasher has a reputation beyond reputeSmasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 47: Helsinki, Finland [Entry List]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulgaria View Post
Please stop making things up. That's just childish. You don't like him, we understood that but some people believe your crap. Grigor is not even close to do things like that. And let me say that Grigor have very good relations with his coach. You are surely a 15 yo kid that wants some attention.
Why would anyone make something like this up? I don't know what happened there today, but something happened that's for sure. I heard some of the staff talking about Grigor's coach being really angry to Grigor about something, but that's all I heard when I was there this afternoon. Certainly no reason to call Lopez a liar here.
Smasher is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2010, 09:03 PM   #1607
country flag Ayelet

Ayelet has a reputation beyond reputeAyelet has a reputation beyond reputeAyelet has a reputation beyond reputeAyelet has a reputation beyond reputeAyelet has a reputation beyond reputeAyelet has a reputation beyond reputeAyelet has a reputation beyond reputeAyelet has a reputation beyond reputeAyelet has a reputation beyond reputeAyelet has a reputation beyond reputeAyelet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Please stop making things up. That's just childish. You don't like him, we understood that but some people believe your crap. Grigor is not even close to do things like that. And let me say that Grigor have very good relations with his coach. You are surely a 15 yo kid that wants some attention.
Why would he make something like this up? According to the tournament website Dimitrov was very angry at the end of the match. I remember seeing a video of him being a jerk to the umpire (can't find it, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about).

found it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3VGp3aKB8g

Last edited by Ayelet : 11-27-2010 at 11:00 PM.
Ayelet is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-27-2010, 10:27 PM   #1608
country flag Luinir

Luinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond repute

108 pages for this tournament? really interesting.
Old 11-28-2010, 03:00 AM   #1609
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fran70 View Post
Flyboy, are you sure that Dimitrov is in for the main draw entry list of the AO? With the points earned here he is going to be ranked close to the top 105. The same concerns for Berankis who is going to be close to the top 105 but if he wins tomorrow he will be in the top 100 and he should assure his place in the main draw entry list for AO.

Inspite of the defeat it was a good year for Mannarino overall who is going to be ranked in the top 90 next Monday. The same for Przysiezny.

Very nice tournament and great semifinals line up. Quite surprised with the low attendance.
Yes, Grigor will make the MD. The cut off for majors being 104, Del Potro in with his PR, Gonzalez out. Haas isn't playing, Machi Gonzalez used up his PR this season, the only guys I see possible to enter the MD using PRs are Ancic (if he comes back) and Tursunov (if he has the PR available). So, he should be fine to make the MD, since usually there are 4-8 withdrawals.

This has been a great week for all four SF players for sure. Mannarino had a few bad weeks but performed well to get to the SF here. Przysiezny did what he needed to do to maintain his top 100 position. Berankis and Dimitrov did what was needed to make the AO. Hopefully Berankis can get the win and top 100 position tomorrow.

I was a bit surprised with the low attendance and the overall quality of the center court in Helsinki, it's smaller and less renovated compared to Slovakia last week, Orleans, Rennes, Mons. But I do know that there must be large crowds for Jarkko in doubles.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-28-2010, 10:02 AM   #1610
country flag Lopez

Lopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What a tool you are .

No reason for me to make stuff up, as I said I like(d) the kid. That's exactly what happened. I was there, he was like 5 metres from me. Went after the umpire. Coach left him because he was mad.

That's what happened, if you want to badrep me for telling the truth then fine . I have friends working at the tournament etc. so I get to know some stuff behind the scenes (i.e. the fine).
lol, who will beat him? Wawrinka? Berdych? Gulbis? Rosol? Federer?

Only Del Potro can take him out before the semis, and he won't. Nadal is winning the AO, bet your house on it.
Somewhere out there, there is a homeless person who once took betting advice from GSMnadal
Lopez is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-28-2010, 10:16 AM   #1611
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

if berankis serves like he did yesterday then michal will wipe the floor with him
Iván is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-28-2010, 10:18 AM   #1612
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

Michal is defending champion, michal was injured in last match vs berankis so means nothing, berankis served like pippo yesterday, berankis is too young and not ready to clinch helsinki, michal is experienced, so experienced.

michal hasnt lost a final this year, michal is god, michal is the 2nd comming, michal is the king of indoor challenger, michal is the best, i love you michal.

that bastard pole serves like ivo all week

Michal michal michal.

Last edited by Iván : 11-28-2010 at 10:26 AM.
Old 11-28-2010, 10:53 AM   #1613
country flag fran70

fran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
Yes, Grigor will make the MD. The cut off for majors being 104, Del Potro in with his PR, Gonzalez out. Haas isn't playing, Machi Gonzalez used up his PR this season, the only guys I see possible to enter the MD using PRs are Ancic (if he comes back) and Tursunov (if he has the PR available). So, he should be fine to make the MD, since usually there are 4-8 withdrawals.

This has been a great week for all four SF players for sure. Mannarino had a few bad weeks but performed well to get to the SF here. Przysiezny did what he needed to do to maintain his top 100 position. Berankis and Dimitrov did what was needed to make the AO. Hopefully Berankis can get the win and top 100 position tomorrow.

I was a bit surprised with the low attendance and the overall quality of the center court in Helsinki, it's smaller and less renovated compared to Slovakia last week, Orleans, Rennes, Mons. But I do know that there must be large crowds for Jarkko in doubles.
Thanks Flyboy . Grigor`s ranking is allowing him to play in Chennai too (smart desicion to write down there) while Rikardas depends of some withdrawals to make it to the main draw in Brisbane. That will be great to see them taking this new step on ATP tournaments in 2011.
[b]My hall of fame: Roger Federer-Rafael Nadal-Jo Wilfried Tsonga-David Ferrer-Juan Carlos Ferrero-Tommy Haas- Radek Stepanek-Lleyton Hewitt-David Nalbandian-Guillermo Cańas-Carlos Moya-Pete Sampras-Petr Korda- Kent Carlsson-Richard Krajicek-Karol Kucera-Tim Henman-Alex Corretja-Thomas Muster-Michael Stich-Pat Cash-Patrick Rafter-Darren Cahill-Ivan Lendl-Mats Wilander-Miloslav Mecir-Karel Novacek-Joakim Nystrom-Henrik Sundstrom-Hans Simonsson-Anders Jarryd-Jimmy Connors-Bjorn Borg-Guillermo Vilas.
fran70 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-28-2010, 11:16 AM   #1614
country flag Alvarez

Alvarez is on a distinguished road

Perhaps you have some livestreams?

Łukasz Kubot, Jurek Janowicz, Michał Przysiężny, Marcin Gawron, Grzesiek Panfil, Robert Godlewski, Dawid Olejniczak, Błażej Koniusz, Adam Chadaj, Piotrek Gadomski, Dawid Celt, Mariusz Fyrstenberg & Marcin Matkowski, Tomek Bednarek & Mateusz Kowalczyk, youngsters Bartek Sawicki, Andriej Kapaś, Rafał Gozdur, Wojtek Lutkowski, Mikołaj Chyliński, Maciek Smoła, Filip Gresk!
Alvarez is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-28-2010, 11:20 AM   #1615
country flag TennisOnWood

TennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvarez View Post
Perhaps you have some livestreams?
Epic Doubles http://static.bambuser.com/r/player.swf?vid=1210690
Old 11-28-2010, 11:25 AM   #1616
country flag Alvarez

Alvarez is on a distinguished road

Brown/Emmrich - Kontinen/Nieminen 7-6(17) :P

Łukasz Kubot, Jurek Janowicz, Michał Przysiężny, Marcin Gawron, Grzesiek Panfil, Robert Godlewski, Dawid Olejniczak, Błażej Koniusz, Adam Chadaj, Piotrek Gadomski, Dawid Celt, Mariusz Fyrstenberg & Marcin Matkowski, Tomek Bednarek & Mateusz Kowalczyk, youngsters Bartek Sawicki, Andriej Kapaś, Rafał Gozdur, Wojtek Lutkowski, Mikołaj Chyliński, Maciek Smoła, Filip Gresk!
Alvarez is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-28-2010, 12:08 PM   #1617
country flag Luinir

Luinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond repute

Brown/Emmrich def. Kontinen/Nieminen 7-6(17) 0-6 10-7
Old 11-28-2010, 12:08 PM   #1618
country flag Iván
Banned!

Brown/Emmirich 7-6(19-17) 0-6 10-7
Old 11-28-2010, 12:19 PM   #1619
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

lol what a funny match

go Michał

www.tenislove.pl
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-28-2010, 12:33 PM   #1620
country flag Iván
Banned!

Rycka breaks