RafaChat Part 33 - Page 51 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 05:45 PM   #751
country flag Bibberz
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

Bibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat Thread "The Den of Spite and Iniquity"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
anytime, hema he hates bad reps so i feel it's a worthy cause now if we can ensure nobody goodreps him for awhile so the bad rep stays there to annoy him, it'll be a fully executed plan

but the borg will not cooperate
I don't "hate" bad reps. I just don't give out bad reps myself. Besides, if the bad rep really annoyed me I could just easily delete the post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Plus I will drop in an Anoop reference every now and then

I agree with you that the borg won't cooperate. Plus with the v-cash mafia gig he has running in the other thread, I am sure he has gained many more minions to do his bidding.
I think I know why you guys are being extra boatchy today. You must have seen this:
Quote:
Maria Kirilenko, queen of tennis fashion

Questions of sport: Russian tennis star Maria Kirilenko on dressing to impress and why she had to leave home at 13

You were 16 when you first began touring the world. How difficult was that?

It wasn’t difficult because I left my home in Moscow when I was 13. It took so long to get to the Dinamo tennis club every day so I moved to Ukraine to train and then after a couple of years to Croatia. I went home to see my parents now and again but if I spent too long there I got bored and didn’t know what to do.

You have been on the tour for six years now. What is your favourite destination?

California. ( ) I used to love the tournament in San Diego but that is no longer on the calendar. I’m looking forward to the next big tournament on the schedule, the Indian Wells event near Palm Springs. As for not liking places, a couple of years ago I had to play a tournament in Kolkata and I wasn’t looking forward to going there. I’d played in India very early in my career and the memories weren’t good but I ended up winning the title. ()

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle5821966.ece
I have to go now. Hopefully I'll be able to sully the next page with a post or two, though.

EDIT: Hemmers betrayed WG in the bad rep.

Old 03-13-2009, 05:46 PM   #752
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

*Mikey comes in, grunts, throws away his half eaten dinosaur leg, looks around and see's Hema, then 'claims her' carrying her over his shoulder ... and leaves again*
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-13-2009, 05:48 PM   #753
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

I remember Sanjaya from whatever season it was

And for the record, BD's signature annoys me too But I haven't badrepped anyone yet on this site and I don't think I should start with him
Old 03-13-2009, 05:51 PM   #754
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute

I never watched AI until this season, cuz this is the first time I actually know one of the contestants.
Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-13-2009, 05:52 PM   #755
country flag wildegirl05
¡Hala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Whatever annoys him more works for me. I love the artistic representation
i can think of no situation where bd would like to be mistaken for sanjaya do you remember that cockatoo hairstyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by :bibcry: View Post
I don't "hate" bad reps. I just don't give out bad reps myself. Besides, if the bad rep really annoyed me I could just easily delete the post.
ahhh, finally an explanation for all the deleting of your posts that you do

Quote:
I think I know why you guys are being extra boatchy today. You must have seen this:
I have to go now. Hopefully I'll be able to sully the next page with a post or two, though.

a white person dissing india is not news where i live
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-13-2009, 05:53 PM   #756
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by :bibcry: View Post

Good try, BD But Maria Kirilenko opinions affect me a lot less than your annoying GIFs

Quote:

EDIT: Hemmers betrayed WG in the bad rep.
I can see you are affected by all the boatching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
*Mikey comes in, grunts, throws away his half eaten dinosaur leg, looks around and see's Hema, then 'claims her' carrying her over his shoulder ... and leaves again*
Is it my turn today, Mikey caveman to be carried away

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post

And for the record, BD's signature annoys me too
And he thinks we have something against him Now let's see him bring up a quote on how some obscure WTA player criticized the playing conditions in Latvia

Edit: WG, did u see the pic I posted in your thread
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick

Last edited by tennizen : 03-13-2009 at 05:58 PM.
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-13-2009, 05:57 PM   #757
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

I find nothing wrong with BD's sig
acionescu is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-13-2009, 05:57 PM   #758
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is it my turn today, Mikey caveman to be carried away
dont talk!
Old 03-13-2009, 06:01 PM   #759
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
dont talk!
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-13-2009, 06:03 PM   #760
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute

put an apple in her mouth mikey, like you do with betty hey where is betty, still in her coffin?
Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-13-2009, 06:04 PM   #761
country flag wildegirl05
¡Hala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

andreea, how's the forehead?

i don't really mind bd's sig either though on loop it can induce vertigo. i just enjoy riling him up
Quote:
Old 03-13-2009, 06:07 PM   #762
Banned!

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoo Foo View Post
put an apple in her mouth mikey, like you do with betty hey where is betty, still in her coffin?

Betty is your woman, not mine!

WG , i think its time for this again in honour of midweek there

Old 03-13-2009, 06:09 PM   #763
Banned!

look at El Nino Go !!
Old 03-13-2009, 06:10 PM   #764
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

I have a little bumb and a scar
I didn't even put make-up on today Everybody was like

I'm a :retard:

EDIT: actually
acionescu is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-13-2009, 06:10 PM   #765
country flag wildegirl05
¡Hala Madrid!

hema, i just repped you back but i forgot to say how much i loved the pic

rafito and nando though rafito's you-know-what is not shown in its best light there

mikey i'm hating on liverpool still
Quote:
Closed Thread