RafaChat Part 33 - Page 185 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 03:47 PM   #2761
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Chat Thread for Drama Queens

Titus Zidane is like a less aggressive version of KaxMisha.

I had something else to say, but I have forgotten.

I need a new sig idea I'm sure tomorrow I will be able to put in a loser ass pic.
l_mac is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2009, 03:59 PM   #2762
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
I'm sure tomorrow I will be able to put in a loser ass pic.
Do you like other asses besides Rafa's?
Old 03-18-2009, 04:24 PM   #2763
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

has thread died while i'm on my lunch break? get yourselves over here

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Bye WG. Isn't the case over? Your mood improved significally in the last days
no, my case is not over yet only the memo to the judge is over.

what are you talking about? i'm sweetness and light personified

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmurray View Post
We knew what you meant.

Excellent. Well, except the whole tournament thing.
nando doing well here is one of my only two wishes for IW

Quote:
I put a vbet on nando to win the whole thing

I forgot how much
vamanos

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
I think scoobs may have something to say regarding that

This thread is so full of sunshine and sweetness today

As for Linda, this is not the first time she has expressed displeasure at the inadequacy of the thread and its members to keep her entertained

WG, I forgot to tell you that I read about your Tamil couple the other day but I had to leave because of car shopping and I could not comment on it. Maybe you guys can watch Rajnikanth movies together.

Btw the Fed forum is filling up with Indians and with the exception of one they all seem to be FEDals Something in the Indian soil perhaps
poor fed forum we fedals clearly breed like rabbits

rajinikanth

Quote:
How the hell is Nole allways playing all the mugs? It couldn't have been Nole-FitDave, couldn't it?
nole is the best. ergo, everyone he plays will be a mug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
i tell u, jm after maria's words is death,doesnt answer anymore
maria look what u did

edit

cheryl do u never ask to wilde to marry u coz she is yr lawer..and u need one for all yr vdivorce?
i was going to say she wouldn't propose to me because i'm her sister but then i remembered she proposed to metis anyways

i wouldn't vaccept her proposal i cannot be with someone who doesn't understand the beauty of fedalism

Quote:
Why should he post here? This thread is
linda

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmurray View Post
That's because we need more fedtards. This thread isn't the same without some variety.
this is what i've been saying for ages hema, can you recruit us some fedtards to tide us over temporarily?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
well, put it this way

its "nicer"
mikey, are they nicer to you than we are?

fedforum =
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-18-2009, 04:29 PM   #2764
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

scoobsy, one more free english lesson for you from the natives

griping = complaining

gripping = interesting.

i think you were doing the former
Quote:
Old 03-18-2009, 04:34 PM   #2765
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
Just let me know when you need some more and I'll belittle your opinions for you.
Or I could begin by belittling your "moderatorial" capabilities and we could go on from there.

Quote:
In the meantime, I adore you of course.
You didn't have to say it in so many words, scoobsy

Quote:
Titus Zidane is like a less aggressive version of KaxMisha.
True dat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
Do you like other asses besides Rafa's?
I wonder how your optimism has survived in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post

this is what i've been saying for ages hema, can you recruit us some fedtards to tide us over temporarily?
You all laughed at me when I did that earlier *sulking* . It is now my turn to huff and puff and be angry and refuse to do any more favors for this thread
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-18-2009, 04:37 PM   #2766
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You all laughed at me when I did that earlier *sulking* . It is now my turn to huff and puff and be angry and refuse to do any more favors for this thread
You picked crap Fedtards.

Get us ExpectedWhiner and/or MellowYellow.

I got a PM from Faren today wondering where Claire was.

I told him she was "pulling a Faren" and not posting because her favourite wasn't winning
Old 03-18-2009, 04:38 PM   #2767
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

Quote:
it's all in the timing, hema

how's the new car? have you taken it for a spin yet?
Quote:
Old 03-18-2009, 04:38 PM   #2768
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

oooh, get us MY. i like her
Quote:
Old 03-18-2009, 04:42 PM   #2769
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

Quote:
oooh, get us MY. i like her
My preference would be EW.
Old 03-18-2009, 04:45 PM   #2770
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

are you picking him based on his gender? that's discrimination linda

hema can avoid conflict and get us both
Quote:
Old 03-18-2009, 04:45 PM   #2771
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
scoobsy, one more free english lesson for you from the natives

griping = complaining

gripping = interesting.

i think you were doing the former
Yes but I was told to get a grip, not get a gripe.

So I said I was gripping.

Sorry - but thanks for playing
scoobs is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-18-2009, 04:45 PM   #2772
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You picked crap Fedtards.

Get us ExpectedWhiner and/or MellowYellow.

I got a PM from Faren today wondering where Claire was.

I told him she was "pulling a Faren" and not posting because her favourite wasn't winning
Those two are beyond my capabilities. I think EW would listen to you though. I remember a delightful conversation between you and him regarding a bra

I ought to let Claire know Faren is missing her. If that doesn't get her back I don't know what will

Quote:

how's the new car? have you taken it for a spin yet?
Car's great. My dad ( who is a mechanical eng) lectured me since childhood on the superiority of a Honda vehicle over the rest of the brands. I find myself agreeing with him
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
Old 03-18-2009, 04:49 PM   #2773
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
Yes but I was told to get a grip, not get a gripe.

So I said I was gripping.

Sorry - but thanks for playing
i'm gripping in that context sounds very poorly written. you should check with your english teacher on that

Quote:
Those two are beyond my capabilities. I think EW would listen to you though. I remember a delightful conversation between you and him regarding a bra

I ought to let Claire know Faren is missing her. If that doesn't get her back I don't know what will

Car's great. My dad ( who is a mechanical eng) lectured me since childhood on the superiority of a Honda vehicle over the rest of the brands. I find myself agreeing with him
my dad's the world's biggest fan of german cars. there is not one car discussion that goes by without him bringing up their superiority is your dad an engineer too? mine is as well i remember being very thankful for that before my twelfth standard board exams in physics
Quote:
Old 03-18-2009, 04:56 PM   #2774
country flag tennizen

Quote:

my dad's the world's biggest fan of german cars. there is not one car discussion that goes by without him bringing up their superiority is your dad an engineer too? mine is as well i remember being very thankful for that before my twelfth standard board exams in physics
Well if our dads met, they would probably get into a fight.

Yup, my dad, my both brothers, my husband and I are all engineers My mom is the only exception and she's a lawyer. Although she did her law degree when I was in 12th standard. Till then she was a MA in Political Science
Old 03-18-2009, 04:56 PM   #2775
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i'm gripping in that context sounds very poorly written. you should check with your english teacher on that
It wasn't my context, I just responded in it. Take it up with the moody Scottish woman. Oh Conversation Warden.

scoobs is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread