Any Singaporeans here??? II - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2006, 04:31 PM   #16
country flag gulzhan

gulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Singaporeans here???

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite View Post
gulzhan: You post on RG.net? And what were you arguing with the posters there about?

ups sorry missed this one... i am between blake and you, you know

yes, i do... mmmh i did a lot, not that much now (mtf sort of won competition ) shit, i feel bad i did not write girls about lyon... and i have some pictures of richard, some are not bad

what did i argue? ah... materazzi (sob ) and zidane-- i told i was proud for what zidane did and the girls were furious! the argument was going and going, we were very close to mmmmh bad language which is JUST UNREAL for english forum there girls are so sweet and polite... i guess that is why i feel more comfortable here
gulzhan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2006, 04:35 PM   #17
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

I see, I see. Yeah, it was very unfortunate, considering it was Zidane's last match and it might have cost France the cup. Very angry with Materazzi too.
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-01-2006, 04:36 PM   #18
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Blake won.
Old 11-01-2006, 04:36 PM   #19
country flag gulzhan

gulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond repute

blake won!
sorry SW , i was jinxing heavily
Old 11-01-2006, 04:40 PM   #20
country flag silverwhite

Remember to jinx Wawrinka later.
Old 11-01-2006, 04:42 PM   #21
country flag gulzhan

Quote:
I see, I see. Yeah, it was very unfortunate, considering it was Zidane's last match and it might have cost France the cup. Very angry with Materazzi too.
the argument was more complicated... basically, should the good be with fists (that is a translation from russian) or not the girls position was politically correct, if you use bad means you are on wrong side no matter what you are fighting for... i usually agree, but i told some exemptions do exist-- when evil goes for too open, the good has to fight back too or... it's not good but cowardly....

euh... sorry, i am a bit confusing forget it!
Old 11-01-2006, 04:45 PM   #22
country flag gulzhan

Quote:
Remember to jinx Wawrinka later.
that's the only mission for me for tonight!
i told you, we'll win!

but then... what shall i do tomorrow in lyon that was easy-- i came for richie and he had to win, so i jinxed against marat but not in bercy....
Old 11-01-2006, 04:46 PM   #23
country flag silverwhite

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulzhan View Post
the argument was more complicated... basically, should the good be with fists (that is a translation from russian) or not the girls position was politically correct, if you use bad means you are on wrong side no matter what you are fighting for... i usually agree, but i told some exemptions do exist-- when evil goes for too open, the good has to fight back too or... it's not good but cowardly....

euh... sorry, i am a bit confusing forget it!
I agree with you but I think it was such a big occasion (Zidane's last match and World Cup final) that I don't think it was worth it. And it would have been bigger revenge if they had won it. Zidane could have fought back after the match.
Old 11-01-2006, 04:47 PM   #24
country flag silverwhite

Quote:
i told you, we'll win!

but then... what shall i do tomorrow in lyon that was easy-- i came for richie and he had to win, so i jinxed against marat but not in bercy....
Since they're playing in France, cheer for Richard. If they play somewhere else next time then you can cheer for Marat.
Old 11-01-2006, 05:03 PM   #25
country flag silverwhite

Going to bed now. Good night, Gulzhan! Nice talking to you
Old 11-01-2006, 05:07 PM   #26
country flag gulzhan

Quote:
I agree with you but I think it was such a big occasion (Zidane's last match and World Cup final) that I don't think it was worth it. And it would have been bigger revenge if they had won it. Zidane could have fought back after the match.
that's why the argument was dragging and dragging the whole point is--do you have to fight hard immediately so that the evil knows the good can hit? otherwise there is no point and there always be excuses....it's not my idea, it's solzhenitsyn

if zidane did not hit materazzi, would we know anything? would anybody pay attention? and what if italy still won? because zidane would still be burning inside and could even miss the penalty?

o, no, here i am again sorry, SW, i guess it still hurts

grosjean started with a break, surprise! i did pick robredo cause i believe he is more motivated but.. my picks lose tonight all of them BUT richie
Old 11-01-2006, 05:10 PM   #27
country flag gulzhan

Quote:
Going to bed now. Good night, Gulzhan! Nice talking to you
Night!
Old 11-01-2006, 11:29 PM   #28
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by balloon View Post
i had it too
uhm...DDDDUUUUHHHH same year mah

Quote:
i told you, we'll win!

marat of course *patpat* lyon was one time too many

Quote:
Since they're playing in France, cheer for Richard. If they play somewhere else next time then you can cheer for Marat.
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-01-2006, 11:33 PM   #29
country flag silverwhite

Jiat

I do think Marat will win though
Old 11-01-2006, 11:56 PM   #30
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

i'm scared though. marat's scrappy lately. and it's on so late I don't know whether to stay up for it
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread