•°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.37 - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 11:45 PM   #121
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.37

like jase says dg, the castle will be on fire before long.

it will be really active during the first slam of 2011.

Last edited by Clay Death : 10-19-2010 at 02:19 AM.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-2010, 12:41 AM   #122
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

highlander (daniel) should be back soon.
Old 10-19-2010, 12:43 AM   #123
country flag emotion
Racquet smash enthusiast

emotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond repute

Hope Janko can do some damage this week

Robredo, Matosevic, Dolgopolov, Janowicz, Hanescu, Kukushkin, Gulbis, Rosol, Bozoljac, Gabashvili, Hernych, Starace, Stakhovsky, Brown, Zeballos, Herbert, Istomin, Kohlschreiber, Tursunov, Robert, Monaco, Djokovic, Gonzalez
emotion is online now View My Blog!  
Old 10-19-2010, 12:48 AM   #124
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

same here. tipsy need to snatch a few matches and try to finish this year on a decent note.

he showed what he can do against roddick at the open. just a fabulous shotmaker who is fun to watch.
Old 10-19-2010, 12:54 AM   #125
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

i am backing fed for the title at wtf this year. he will be very eager to finish the year on a high note. shanghai masters did not work out for him.

he has won at least 4 masters cups so he is very much at home with this tournament.

and the best of 3 sets foremat does not favor the clay warrior all that much. i think it is going to be between fed and murray.
Old 10-19-2010, 12:58 AM   #126
country flag emotion
Racquet smash enthusiast

emotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond repute

Federer and Paris do not mix, so likely it'll be his last chance. I say 2011: AO- Djokovic RG- Nadal Wb-Soderling USO- Djokovic WTF- Federer

Robredo, Matosevic, Dolgopolov, Janowicz, Hanescu, Kukushkin, Gulbis, Rosol, Bozoljac, Gabashvili, Hernych, Starace, Stakhovsky, Brown, Zeballos, Herbert, Istomin, Kohlschreiber, Tursunov, Robert, Monaco, Djokovic, Gonzalez
Old 10-19-2010, 01:05 AM   #127
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

i think nadal will snatch at least 3 slams next year old sport. the guy keeps improving for slams.
Old 10-19-2010, 01:06 AM   #128
country flag emotion
Racquet smash enthusiast

He has a shot at the 1st 3... don't see 2 straight USOs

Old 10-19-2010, 01:06 AM   #129
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

check this out dg. which image you like more:

**the one with the tree or the one without the tree?
Old 10-19-2010, 01:08 AM   #130
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

he did not lose many sets in snatching roland garros, wimbledon, and the open. i think it was like a total of 6 sets which is unprecedented.

that suggests that he is bringing it at the slams.

something to think about man.
Old 10-19-2010, 01:11 AM   #131
country flag emotion
Racquet smash enthusiast

with, im not christian though so i dont love them
he was not that impressive a champion at Wimby, and got VERY lucky with Soderling's injury, but at RG and USO looked unstoppable, yeah

Old 10-19-2010, 02:10 AM   #132
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

if nadal improves his 2nd serve and his backhand just 10%, he is going to be a terror on the court dg.

you saw the damage he did with his serve at the open.

anyway, we need to talk about fed. i dont know why he is not spending more time in the gym. he needs to bulk up a little and try add more mustard/sting on his shots and his serve.
Old 10-19-2010, 02:17 AM   #133
country flag emotion
Racquet smash enthusiast

His 2nd serve is the best in the game, but his 1st has fallen off a bit. But it's the forehand that is scariest. Murray is famously awful at the short forehand, and I think Federer missed more than he did on it in Shanghai

Old 10-19-2010, 02:17 AM   #134
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Muster To Make ATP World Tour Return In Vienna
Vienna, Austria
by ATP Staff

© Getty Images
Thomas Muster's last tour-level match was at the 1999 French Open.
Former World No. 1 Thomas Muster will make his return to the ATP World Tour for the first time in more than a decade as a wild card at next week's Bank Austria TennisTrophy in Vienna.

Muster, who celebrated his 43rd birthday earlier this month, will be the first player aged 40 and over to compete in a tour-level main draw since a 43-year-old Jimmy Connors played in Atlanta in 1996. Connors won his last ATP World Tour match in June 1995 at Halle.

Muster made his last tour-level appearance in June 1999 at Roland Garros – the site of his lone Grand Slam triumph in 1995 – and bowed out to Nicolas Lapentti in the first round. His last match win on the ATP World Tour came against Thomas Johansson two months earlier at the Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters.

The Leibnitz-native has contested the Bank Austria TennisTrophy on 13 occasions and reached the final three times (1998, 1993, 1995). He made his debut at the ATP World Tour 250 indoor hard-court tournament in October 1984 as a 17 year old ranked No. 381 in world, and made a second-round exit on his last appearance 12 years ago (l. to Rusedski).

Muster, a winner of 44 tour-level titles, returned to professional tennis earlier this year, compiling a 1-6 record at ATP Challenger Tour events. He re-entered the South African Airways ATP Rankings for the first time since May 2000 after defeating Borut Puc in the first round of the Ljubljana Challenger in September.

He told the Associated Press back in April: "I still love competitive tennis... I won't set my goals too high but will just play my best tennis and we'll see where it brings me. I want to feel that tournament atmosphere again. With hard work and the right ambition, a lot is possible."

Muster has played on the ATP Champions Tour since 2003, and also captained the Austrian Davis Cup team from 2004-06.
Old 10-19-2010, 02:18 AM   #135
country flag emotion
Racquet smash enthusiast

He is not winning anything, but nice attempt

Closed Thread