•°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.37 - Page 51 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2010, 02:24 AM   #751
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.37

its the usual suspects jeff. one does have to consider the source. i think its kind of amusing.

its really envy if you think about it. some people jsut cant stand successful people doing their thing. it eats away at them day and night.

**i do apreciate your kind words. you and jonathan always tell it like it is. which is one of the many reasons why we all get all along so well here.

it is so critical to be grounded in reality. and it is even more critical to be a centered person. i made a note of that in our castle bushido on the opening page.

say jeff have you traveled around the country much? what parts of the country you like the most.

i love the west.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-27-2010, 02:29 AM   #752
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute

I agree. I like a little roughness on here but some of it is really ridiculous, expecially then constant harassment of one poster over and over.

I have been to several cities in the US. San Francisco, San Diego, New Orleans, Chicago, Atlanta, Key West, Philadelphia, New York, Baltimore and Honolulu.

I have actually never been to the wild west, like to the Grand Canyon or Wyoming or the plains.

Baltimore was actually a very nice city that I enjoyed a lot. New York was great of course. San Francisco may have been my favorite though

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is online now View My Blog!  
Old 10-27-2010, 02:33 AM   #753
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

northern california a beautiful. i like oregon also.

california, arizona, nevada, and west texas are my favorite places to hike, bike, and camp. i like north carolina and the smoky mountains as well.

so it looks like you have hit some of the great cities. cool.

i need to head to new york one year and just take in the city and the u.s. open.
Old 10-27-2010, 02:38 AM   #754

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute

me and my family used to go apple picking in Table Rock,NC.

I went to New York in early August, I wish I could have gone just a few weeks later to take in some US Open. I went to a Mets game and saw Ashe stadium, right across from Citi Field

Old 10-27-2010, 02:43 AM   #755
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

you are probably familiar with nantahala national forest in north carolina. i have done a lot of mountain biking there.

ashe stadium is awesome. the largest of its kind on the planet.

it must be some feeling to have a monster game and to play on that court with the world also watching.

we can only dream about it.

my ultimate dream centre courts to play on are monte carlo, rome, and roland garros but you probably already knew that.
Old 10-27-2010, 02:57 AM   #756
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Old 10-27-2010, 02:58 AM   #757
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Old 10-27-2010, 03:10 AM   #758

There are times that I wish I was better at tennis, but my skill level does not make me like any less

I have to hit the sack CD, have a good night.

Old 10-27-2010, 03:30 AM   #759
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

can someone kind enough to teach me English?

A sentence like that:

"Amy sensed the attraction Alice had for Bobby"

then who is attracted by who? Alice attracted by Bobby or

Bobby attracted by Alice?

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-27-2010, 03:31 AM   #760

Hi CD those are beautiful pictures I wish everything here at MTF could be so nice. If you get a chance look at the This or That Game in the Chat Threads. I'm talking about the last post by a poster called -Federers_Mate-. This guy actually gave me a Bad Rep on a vote I did in the New Players Forum Request
View My Blog!  
Old 10-27-2010, 03:35 AM   #761

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
can someone kind enough to teach me English?

A sentence like that:

"Amy sensed the attraction Alice had for Bobby"

then who is attracted by who? Alice attracted by Bobby or

Bobby attracted by Alice?
mimi Alice is attracted to Bobby. She has feelings for him and that is what Amy senses.
View My Blog!  
Old 10-27-2010, 03:43 AM   #762
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
mimi Alice is attracted to Bobby. She has feelings for him and that is what Amy senses.
thanks Mae, have to work , see you later

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-27-2010, 03:43 AM   #763
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

later jeff. see you tomorrow.

hello mimi and mae.

mae do you like this castle?

Old 10-27-2010, 04:37 AM   #764
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

***this is montana.
Old 10-27-2010, 06:57 AM   #765

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
later jeff. see you tomorrow.

hello mimi and mae.

mae do you like this castle?

Sorry I missed you CD I checked who was in the Chat Thread area and your name wasn't there so I thought you were gone. Yes I love that Castle I have never seen it before. Where is it? I'm sure it's not in Montana, but that was sure yet another beautiful picture I remember earlier reading you wanted to go out West. I would like to do that also.
View My Blog!  
Closed Thread