Spam Spam Spam Spam Wonderful Spam! Wonderful Spam! Rafachat 63 - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2010, 12:42 PM   #106
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Women are in charge, men do as you're told - Rafachat 30

Mikey I remember a time when he used to care about his countryman
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2010, 12:43 PM   #107
country flag wildegirl05
¡Hala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
+1 make me win:s cared:
you'll win betty, we're all rooting for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-17-2010, 12:43 PM   #108
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
glass man torres is playing. vamos everton
I swear I'm more nervous about this match than I was Barca's and I don't even support Liverpool. I just REALLY don't want them relegated ant the thought scares me. I plan to visit Anfield next year and I don't want it to be a depressive place cos they've just gone down
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-17-2010, 12:45 PM   #109
country flag wildegirl05
¡Hala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
A whole new tournament starts.. there are going to be 4 altogether I think? but the only person that goes through to the end of year tournament is the winner of this tournament - so maybe you. The other 3 tournaments for the year will get the other 3 end of year finalists.

The one thing I don't get is what the incentive will be for the winner of this tournament if they are already through to the final
i think the winners can't play, peta. if they won again then you wouldn't be able to fill the 4 slots for the year-end one.
Quote:
Old 10-17-2010, 12:45 PM   #110
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Mikey I remember a time when he used to care about his countryman
treat me well, Hemalatha!

i dont support cop out quitters.
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-17-2010, 12:47 PM   #111
country flag wildegirl05
¡Hala Madrid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
I swear I'm more nervous about this match than I was Barca's and I don't even support Liverpool. I just REALLY don't want them relegated ant the thought scares me. I plan to visit Anfield next year and I don't want it to be a depressive place cos they've just gone down

they're not gonna be relegated even if they lose this match. they'll make some good buys in the winter market and do better.

i love arteta. everton has started quite strong.
Quote:
Old 10-17-2010, 12:47 PM   #112
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
treat me well, Hemalatha!

i dont support cop out quitters.
There's exactly two players you can support in that case. And you hate one of them with a passion
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-17-2010, 12:48 PM   #113
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoo Foo View Post
hippy trash? fix your teeth? philly you're all class
Pretty much what I was thinking last night when I saw the highlights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Q) Bibberz View Post
Timmy's post-game interview can be found here. So adorable--bad teeth and all.

(The Philly fans gave him wolf whistles throughout the game because of his long, "girlish" hair. He addresses the issue at about 2:20 in that interview.)
His butt. His dog's cuter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
noi would like
woke up at 4,30 am and didnt sleep anymore belly and head ache

Murray.
Minn is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-17-2010, 12:49 PM   #114
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Mel
Old 10-17-2010, 12:49 PM   #115
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you'll win betty, we're all rooting for you
thk
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-17-2010, 12:50 PM   #116
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Mel
Yes?
Minn is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-17-2010, 12:51 PM   #117
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
rm boys don't need no winding up maybe benitez will fail spectacularly and then mou will go back to inter. and then we'll get pellegrini back. or raul would come back and coach us

a girl can dream
u dream but dont abt us which fail spectacularly
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-17-2010, 12:51 PM   #118
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn View Post
Yes?

Quote:
His butt's not bad
Old 10-17-2010, 12:53 PM   #119
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i think the winners can't play, peta. if they won again then you wouldn't be able to fill the 4 slots for the year-end one.
In that case I wouldn't want to win until the last of the 4 rounds because I like playing
Quote:

they're not gonna be relegated even if they lose this match. they'll make some good buys in the winter market and do better.

i love arteta. everton has started quite strong.
I was splitting up some RafaChat yesterday (that I haven't finished yet) and you were all supportive of Liverpool cos of Xabi and now you are supporting Everton against them

This match is a very important one though, confidence is down so much and they really need to win something.... and they are REALLY not looking like it at the moment. I'm seeing WAY more of Pepe than I want to
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-17-2010, 12:54 PM   #120
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

I will go and eat 10 rashers of Bacon

Hi Melanie
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread